Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico (47494 Views)

SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy / Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) / "Cristiano Ronaldo Bought Phones For Real Madrid Staff" - Kaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by aywagze(m): 3:42pm On Apr 13
The take away is ..dont be too nice and dont be too bad ..πŸ˜‚

7 Likes

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by lexy2014: 3:42pm On Apr 13
Konquest:

It's nice to know that Kaka is still around.

If you're too nice, you are seen as very boring. That's the way most women are wired tbh. A lot of men out there are clueless about this fact of life. So, create some fun and spontaneity in your lives... NOT predictability (or routine) which can be boring as hell in the medium to long-term. Period

are u saying that all the men that have done what u just said have never had women leave them?

2 Likes

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by frog12: 3:43pm On Apr 13
honestly, she is a foolish woman. hope kaka did not give her money

Eleporobi:
What do women really want ?

1 Like

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by bobbiiee: 3:43pm On Apr 13
Damaged women don't appreciate good men.

17 Likes

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Aroyjunior(m): 3:43pm On Apr 13
That gender smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by frog12: 3:44pm On Apr 13
no. that's not it. she is a beauty model. she has always been around bad guys. that's the reason. these types of women only loves money.
its like robin givens that married mike tyson because of money grin grin

G00dharddick:
This is a clear example that women hates Nice guys with passion!

If you're still the Mr. Nice guy out there, accept my sympathy in advance!

While you're acting and playing the Mr nice script, a rough bad dude is seriously destructing and manhandling her kpekus

2 Likes

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by deji17: 3:44pm On Apr 13
lexy2014:

why did she marry him? did she not know that he was nice?
She was waiting for him to show his bad/ ugly side. She called it quits when that moment never came.. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by olatade(m): 3:45pm On Apr 13
We have to deal with the truth that women themselves don’t know what they want.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by DLSReigns: 3:45pm On Apr 13
This further says a lot about women.

11 Likes

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Thundafireseun: 3:47pm On Apr 13
fuckingAyaya:
As man, once once try dey break bottle for house grin

Hahahahahaa πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

You are a real nigger

3 Likes

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Ubdavis(m): 3:48pm On Apr 13
I was told they were all Virgins when they got married

4 Likes

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by theysg: 3:48pm On Apr 13
Person wey dey kolo.

1 Like

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by victorazy(m): 3:48pm On Apr 13
Women don't like men that are loyal

5 Likes

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by MVLOX(m): 3:49pm On Apr 13
godofuck231:
Ashawoe de your blood shut-up
She belongs to the streets

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Justnation: 3:50pm On Apr 13
Her conscience was disturbing her because apparently despite the man's faithfulness and kindness she was doing the opposite and just couldn't continue out of guilt.

I commend her for being honest and saving the man much misery

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by jojothaiv(m): 3:50pm On Apr 13
Not like I believed the papers or what the media are saying but as human, we've got to be unpredictable, that shiiiii makes us what we are and not just saying yes to everyone dreams, we are not the skye bank of old.

In a nutshell, a Mr Nice Guy says yes to every request and always avoid issues, rarely get angry and more of a dummy, once in a while, show the world that you're capable of surprising them when they least expected, shoved the niceness aside and be brute in a while.

Nothing, absolutely nothing concern me about Kaka and his marital woes, my problem is with niggas who will still go ahead to repeat the same mistakes.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by amnesty7: 3:51pm On Apr 13
Women prefer though and hard men

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Dedan112(m): 3:52pm On Apr 13
Truly speaking this pastor Kaka, my man..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by amnesty7: 3:52pm On Apr 13
Vinnie2000:

Kudos to her.πŸ‘

White Women are honest.πŸ€¨πŸ™‚

Our Nigerian Women will wait till he mistakenly Touch one Woman YANCH
and use the Action to divorce him Saying He cheated. πŸ˜πŸ˜•
Nigerian women don't divorce their men.

2 Likes

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by bemeruca: 3:52pm On Apr 13
The link does not work.
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Englishisamust: 3:54pm On Apr 13
This what happen when a good man marry a bad woman. As a good man find a good woman not like this one that is for the street.... grin grin grin. Is Kanye West not tough?? He chop divorce, will smith wey I even think say he tough still dey useless for marriage wey that one dey use is eyes see shege.. Whether you are nice or bad. This women don't know what they want, may we not jam werey woman

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Jlow2: 3:54pm On Apr 13
She even has some atom of sincerity in her, by saying he was too good and sincere

7 Likes

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by stanluiz(m): 3:57pm On Apr 13
zed7:
This happens in real life. When you date a damaged person, you will eventually be heartbroken. Not everyone can accept love.

Some were raised without love and find it difficult to accept that others can genuinely love and treat them right.
Thanks very much Bro!

Your second paragraph summarize everything.

2 Likes

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by jaxxy(m): 3:57pm On Apr 13
Some girls actually don't want too/very nice guys and and on the flip side some do and this is an attraction preference if u know u know.

But realising or making major decisions on this after marriage and children is ridiculous.

2 Likes

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by motionarena: 3:58pm On Apr 13
Stupid excuse to divorce a husband

Olosho wan chop outside diick

1 Like

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Acidosis(m): 4:00pm On Apr 13
Nice people have suffered in this life. Women no just regard una 😭😭

7 Likes

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Konquest: 4:00pm On Apr 13
lexy2014:

are u saying that all the men that have done what u just said have never had women leave them?
There's a more than 70 percent chance that there will be no separation once these basics I mentioned are taken care of. You can be very rich but if you're boring, then you're toast. Even men don't like women who are boring.

There are other variables that come to play in long-term relationships such as being clearly intentional about finances, emotional intelligence, effective communication, good sexual relations, etc.

Just to add that most of the successful long-term relationships or marriages of over 30, 40, 50, 60 years have had the woman leaving the house with her luggage for 1 month to 1 year. What made them come back together is that the couples RESOLVED to sort things out and tolerate one another by working on themselves.

The legendary Kaka can still get this Brazilian girl who left him back if he still likes her. Better yet, he can move on to another woman after he has attained a more robust inner game.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by pongwa(m): 4:01pm On Apr 13
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by pongwa(m): 4:01pm On Apr 13
Gistmedia10:
Caroline Celico, former wife of soccer legend Kaka, has opened up about the real reason behind their divorce. Contrary to popular speculation of betrayal or scandal, Celico shocks fans by disclosing that Kaka's flawlessness was the root cause.

"He never betrayed me, he treated me well, he gave me a wonderful family, but I was not happy, something was missing. The problem was, he was too perfect for me," Celico revealed.[/b]She cheated

The Brazilian model and entrepreneur, who was married to Kaka for several years before their split, expressed that Kaka's impeccable nature created an unexpected void in their relationship. "I couldn't keep up with his perfection. It made me question myself constantly," she confessed, offering a rare glimpse into the challenges of their seemingly flawless union.

https://www.goal.com/en-ng/lists/kaka-caroline-celico-ex-wife-ac-milan-brazil-legend-too-perfect-reason-divorce/bltea44709a48f5ee25#cs084f93f449eedda5

[b] What do women want again?
cry
she cheated

1 Like

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Brushstrokes20: 4:02pm On Apr 13
Correct!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ™Œ
ONCE a bitch, ALWAYS a bitch!πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ˜Ž
# the lion is not a domestic animal βœ…πŸ’―, 🀣🀣😜😜

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby / Nigeria. Vs Cape Verde: World Cup Qualifiers: (1 - 1) - Full Time / Liverpool Fans In Tears After Manchester City Won Premier League Title (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.