Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

What Can I Do With My Laptop - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Do With My Laptop (168 Views)

What Can I Do To Earn Income Using My Laptop / What Can I Be Doing With My Laptop That Will Earn Me Income? / I Need An Urgent Loan (my Laptop As Collateral) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do With My Laptop by Easylife2020(m): 2:53pm On Apr 13
Hello friends.

Pls I need your advice and suggestions. I'm currently broke and idle, I have been searching for job since and no good turnout.

All I have is a Laptop and is working perfectly but I don't really know what to do with it that will fetch me money to survive. That's why I came here on nairaland to seek advice from you guys.

Thanks.
Re: What Can I Do With My Laptop by dawnomike(m): 3:33pm On Apr 13
Easylife2020:
Hello friends.

Pls I need your advice and suggestions. I'm currently broke and idle, I have been searching for job since and no good turnout.

All I have is a Laptop and is working perfectly but I don't really know what to do with it that will fetch me money to survive. That's why I came here on nairaland to seek advice from you guys.

Thanks.

spend 3 months learning everything you can in digital marketing, online marketing, social media marketing and the likes.

After 3 months, send me a message... If you can prove to me that you gave acquired adequate knowledge - I will give you a remote job.
Re: What Can I Do With My Laptop by dauntless15(m): 10:59pm On Apr 13
dawnomike:
spend 3 months learning everything you can in digital marketing, online marketing, social media marketing and the likes.

After 3 months, send me a message... If you can prove to me that you gave acquired adequate knowledge - I will give you a remote job.

what about someone that already has skills like me, I've been applying for all sorts of remote jobs no response.

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Ex Gov Of Lagos State (jagaban) / Prepare Latest Citrix 1Y0-402 Exam 2018 With Valid Material 2018 / Top 17 Effective Ways Of Improving Management Accounting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.