Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Chiamaka Nnadozie Nominated For Player Of The Month In The French League - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chiamaka Nnadozie Nominated For Player Of The Month In The French League (9832 Views)

Chiamaka Nnadozie Saves 2 Penalties & Eliminates Arsenal From Champions League. / Governor Hope Uzodinma Receives Chiamaka Nnadozie At Government House, Owerri / Chiamaka Nnadozie, The First Goalkeeper To Keep Clean Sheet In World Cup History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chiamaka Nnadozie Nominated For Player Of The Month In The French League by naptu2: 4:10pm On Apr 13
Super Falcons and Paris FC goalkeeper, Chiamaka Nnadozie, has been nominated for player of the month of March in the French league.

She kept two clean sheets in four games for the Paris FC, powering them to three victories.

Nnadozie notably brilliantly saved a penalty from Inès Benyahia in a thrilling clash against Le Havre minutes before teammate Ribadeira netted the winner for Paris FC in a 3-2 victory.

She is up against Malawian star striker Tabitha Chawinga and French international Grace Geyoro.

D1 Arkema

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Nominated For Player Of The Month In The French League by naptu2: 4:10pm On Apr 13
Nnadoziechiamaka @Nnadoziechiamaka

Oya make all of Una go vote for Una agba keeper , I Dey wait ❤️

We no Dey gree for anybody this year , keep voting ❤️

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Nominated For Player Of The Month In The French League by naptu2: 4:30pm On Apr 13
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Nominated For Player Of The Month In The French League by TUANKU(m): 4:35pm On Apr 13
She's good and deserves to win. The amount of penalties she has saved this season is outstanding.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Nominated For Player Of The Month In The French League by slivertongue: 4:39pm On Apr 13
good player

5 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Nominated For Player Of The Month In The French League by PheelzAlmighty: 4:45pm On Apr 13
Kudos.

Igbo Amaka. Igbo bu igbo🔥

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Nominated For Player Of The Month In The French League by Idaytesj29(m): 4:45pm On Apr 13
Link to vote abeg. Make Nigeria 🇳🇬 win this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Nominated For Player Of The Month In The French League by jojothaiv(m): 4:46pm On Apr 13
She's good but we need the link to do the needful.
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Nominated For Player Of The Month In The French League by naptu2: 4:46pm On Apr 13

2 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Nominated For Player Of The Month In The French League by sacajawea: 4:48pm On Apr 13
Sometimes, I get I sort of attracted to her..
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Nominated For Player Of The Month In The French League by Kingv(m): 4:49pm On Apr 13
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Nominated For Player Of The Month In The French League by wittywriter: 4:49pm On Apr 13
Noted

Wittyness
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Nominated For Player Of The Month In The French League by naptu2: 4:51pm On Apr 13
The situation at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Nominated For Player Of The Month In The French League by callmevirus(m): 4:52pm On Apr 13
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

This girl is better than Uzoho

Chiamaka and saving penalties are like 5&6

I will vote for you Chi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Nominated For Player Of The Month In The French League by AustineE1: 4:53pm On Apr 13
congrats to nwada dioranma!

1 Like

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Nominated For Player Of The Month In The French League by NSK4U(m): 4:55pm On Apr 13
Igbo amaka, by the way what's he or she bringing to the region
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Nominated For Player Of The Month In The French League by Omoawoke: 5:02pm On Apr 13
Welldone chiamaka, a true Nigerian doing us proud

1 Like

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Nominated For Player Of The Month In The French League by okerekingsley90: 5:08pm On Apr 13
sacajawea:
Sometimes, I get I sort of attracted to her..

I.just knew somebody would be stupid to say this grin
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Nominated For Player Of The Month In The French League by Emyzoloye5(m): 5:10pm On Apr 13
How can I vote 10 times
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Nominated For Player Of The Month In The French League by Ejehkob: 5:11pm On Apr 13
Africa is proud of her

Nigeria is proud of her

Igala people are proud of her cool
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Nominated For Player Of The Month In The French League by mfm04622: 5:17pm On Apr 13
naptu2:
Super Falcons and Paris FC goalkeeper, Chiamaka Nnadozie, has been nominated for player of the month of March in the French league.

She kept two clean sheets in four games for the Paris FC, powering them to three victories.

Nnadozie notably brilliantly saved a penalty from Inès Benyahia in a thrilling clash against Le Havre minutes before teammate Ribadeira netted the winner for Paris FC in a 3-2 victory.

She is up against Malawian star striker Tabitha Chawinga and French international Grace Geyoro.

D1 Arkema

I hope you are better.
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Nominated For Player Of The Month In The French League by naptu2: 5:24pm On Apr 13
mfm04622:

I hope you are better.

Yes, thank you.
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Nominated For Player Of The Month In The French League by Christlike01: 5:32pm On Apr 13
Chiamaka,a very good player,true Nigerian!
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Nominated For Player Of The Month In The French League by GabHarrincot: 5:39pm On Apr 13
Our girls doing us proud
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Nominated For Player Of The Month In The French League by donem: 5:46pm On Apr 13
Pls fellow comrades show some love and support to our exceptional Goalie by voting her, she is real good.
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Nominated For Player Of The Month In The French League by WeddingParol: 5:53pm On Apr 13
This is a real developer.

Not some ...... who always wish your Nigeria to fail because of their hatred for the president tribe.
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Nominated For Player Of The Month In The French League by Legend44(m): 5:54pm On Apr 13
Nigerians no dey carry eye this kin thing... Sharp sharp them go turn up

1 Like

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Nominated For Player Of The Month In The French League by haphizz57(m): 6:14pm On Apr 13
Ejehkob:
Africa is proud of her

Nigeria is proud of her

Igala people are proud of her cool

Na IGALA she be? Kogi pple av come again. U wan eat frm d soup u no add any effort cook

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m Proud Of My Players — Gernot Rohr / Aston Villa Appoint Dean Smith As New Coach, John Terry Assistant (Photos) / 'racist Insults Are Ignorance And Can Only Make Me Stronger': Paul Pogba Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.