Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

US Dollar to Nigerian Naira Speculators Are Getting Hurt - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / US Dollar to Nigerian Naira Speculators Are Getting Hurt (1403 Views)

Naira Maintains Steady Falls As Speculators Scoop Dollars / FG Moves To Digitise FX Transactions To Punish Naira Speculators / Comparing The Nigerian Naira And The Benin Republic Cefa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Dollar to Nigerian Naira Speculators Are Getting Hurt by SeeWahala: 9:16pm On Apr 13
I am supposed to be celebrating 🍾 jumping upandan like a monkey that discovered Eden? undecided

Just because I'm a Nigerian cry
Re: US Dollar to Nigerian Naira Speculators Are Getting Hurt by Dalohad: 9:20pm On Apr 13
I will wait for next 4 years.

I play the long game of patience in business. I learnt it when I schooled in Igbo land.
Re: US Dollar to Nigerian Naira Speculators Are Getting Hurt by flokii: 9:22pm On Apr 13
Most people don't pay attention to the scriptures.. It's there clearly stated to the people of Jerusalem that whosoever seeks the prosperity of Jerusalem shall prosper.
If you call yourself a Nigerian and all you do is seek downfall of your birth country, everything in life will work against you, now or in future.
Re: US Dollar to Nigerian Naira Speculators Are Getting Hurt by Basic123: 9:25pm On Apr 13
SeeWahala:

Why are you describing tilumbu for us? angry

Did we tell you we don't know how to recognise thieves before?
😆....you are surprised that your glorified EKUKE is a ROGUE!...being whitewashed by you FOOLS!

1 Like

Re: US Dollar to Nigerian Naira Speculators Are Getting Hurt by SeeWahala: 9:33pm On Apr 13
Basic123:

😆....you are surprised that your glorified EKUKE is a ROGUE!...being whitewashed by you FOOLS!

Mschew undecided so you're among the agbad0 screenshot geng undecided
Re: US Dollar to Nigerian Naira Speculators Are Getting Hurt by Ttalk: 9:34pm On Apr 13
SeeWahala:
Even to stumble upon a single FUNCTIONING public water supply system in any city in nigeria as at today after APC 9 years of misrule rule . . . cry

Yet they are mocking a privately donated community borehole water supply undecided

emphasis on the word COMMUNITY embarassed

You mean it is a crime if your state governor provides water. Abi Water is now in the exclusive list ni. Many of you just talk without reasoning
Re: US Dollar to Nigerian Naira Speculators Are Getting Hurt by SeeWahala: 9:45pm On Apr 13
Ttalk:

You mean it is a crime if your state governor provides water. Abi Water is now in the exclusive list ni. Many of you just talk without reasoning

HAA! Has your own state governor provided pipe borne water for you? shocked I didn't know oh undecided

sorry, where are you living in nigeria please? grin
Re: US Dollar to Nigerian Naira Speculators Are Getting Hurt by Ttalk: 9:50pm On Apr 13
SeeWahala:

HAA! Has your own state governor provided pipe borne water for you? shocked I didn't know oh undecided

You raised the issue first lets check from your state government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Dollar to Nigerian Naira Speculators Are Getting Hurt by SeeWahala: 9:56pm On Apr 13
Ttalk:

You raised the issue first lets check from your state government

Ahh cheesy you want to take the high road on this one? grin
Re: US Dollar to Nigerian Naira Speculators Are Getting Hurt by YorubaDemonswag: 11:24pm On Apr 13
Blessed God he's now homeless, I pray he remain homeless till eternity 😀😀😀😀

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Dollar to Nigerian Naira Speculators Are Getting Hurt by blacknp(m): 12:33am On Apr 14
SeeWahala:
People who met it at N700 opened a thread to jubilate that they have successfully taken it to N1,000 undecided

Only on nairaland cry
Please sharap.
Re: US Dollar to Nigerian Naira Speculators Are Getting Hurt by blacknp(m): 12:35am On Apr 14
SeeWahala:

Gringory Obi a Shameless Hypocrite, why must he do everything for publicity?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Questions About Doing Business In Nigeria / Importing Tyres from China / Shipping Goods From Nigeria To The United States.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.