Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Trade Gift Cards And Cryptocurrencies With Integrity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Trade Gift Cards And Cryptocurrencies With Integrity (174 Views)

How To Buy Bitcoin & Other Cryptocurrencies With Luno: The Complete Guide / Five Things You Didn’t Know About Bitcoin, Other Cryptocurrencies / Trade Gift Cards With Chinese, And Get Rich With Ease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trade Gift Cards And Cryptocurrencies With Integrity by buygiftcard(m): 7:36pm On Apr 13
About Gift Cards and BTC Transactions
Hello friend:
I am a Chinese gift card loader, I can offer high interest rates, and after the first transaction you will be rewarded, you refer your friends to me, you will also be rewarded in cash, my payments are very fast It won't take more than 5 minutes, but my payment method is only Naira, if you can't accept Naira, please don't contact me, scammers please go away, those who ask me to pay first, please go away, I have been cheated by many scammers, I Hate the liar because he is deadly. If you want to trade gift cards or RMB, you can contact me, but in order to prevent scammers from disturbing, we need to make a video call, here is my contact information
Whatsapp: +852 67685881
When it comes to gift cards and btc transactions, only trustworthy people can enter
Re: Trade Gift Cards And Cryptocurrencies With Integrity by TrennixGLOBAL: 9:58pm On Apr 13
buygiftcard:
About Gift Cards and BTC Transactions
Hello friend:
I am a Chinese gift card loader, I can offer high interest rates, and after the first transaction you will be rewarded, you refer your friends to me, you will also be rewarded in cash, my payments are very fast It won't take more than 5 minutes, but my payment method is only Naira, if you can't accept Naira, please don't contact me, scammers please go away, those who ask me to pay first, please go away, I have been cheated by many scammers, I Hate the liar because he is deadly. If you want to trade gift cards or RMB, you can contact me, but in order to prevent scammers from disturbing, we need to make a video call, here is my contact information
Whatsapp: +852 67685881
When it comes to gift cards and btc transactions, only trustworthy people can enter

Bro i don't know about you but most Chinese traders are no longer trustworthy like before so Nigerians are becoming aware of that.
Re: Trade Gift Cards And Cryptocurrencies With Integrity by buygiftcard(m): 10:20pm On Apr 13
TrennixGLOBAL:

Bro i don't know about you but most Chinese traders are no longer trustworthy like before so Nigerians are becoming aware of that.
Now there are a lot of scams destroying the Nigerian market, it is a disservice to Chinese and Nigerians who trade honestly, I have been cheated too, so I hate Ripper, I only do honest business.
Re: Trade Gift Cards And Cryptocurrencies With Integrity by buygiftcard(m): 6:24pm On Apr 14
Lots of gift cards needed every day,Provide you with the best rate
steam(all countries)
apple(Fast and slow loading)
Ebay、Razer Gold、Xbox、Roblox、psn PlayStation、one4all、Google、Nike 、Foot locker、Macy、Nordstrom、Sephora、visa、Amazon、AMEX
Massive need for fund transfers and btc:
Venmo、cash app、zelle、PayPal、Chime 、E- transfer、Apple pay、Western Union
Btc、Usdt、Eth
I am happy to do business with honest people, if you need to redeem a gift card please contact me
WhatsApp +852 67685881(24*7 online)
Re: Trade Gift Cards And Cryptocurrencies With Integrity by buygiftcard(m): 4:05pm On Apr 15
We are the best in this business and have been carrying out our services for over 3 years in this platform and other platforms nationwide without a single complain from any of our clients.
We offer the following services:

BUYING AND SELLING OF THE FOLLOWING:

* rmb (YUAN)

* PAYPAL FUND ( FNF & GNS)

* ONLINE CHECKOUTS ( AMAZON, EBAY, ALIEXPRESS AND ALL ONLINE WEBSITE THAT ACCEPTS PAYPAL AND CARD CHECKOUT).

* RECEIVE AND AND SEND FOREIGN PAYMENTS THROUGH US IN THE FOLLOWING CURRENCIES (USD, EUR, GBP & AUD).

®®SWIFT PAYMENT ✓✓✓✓
®®BEST RATE✓✓✓
®®PROMPT DELIVERY ✓✓✓
®®AFTER SALE ASSISTANCE ✓✓✓
®®ONLINE 24/7 (NO DAYS OFF)✓✓✓

For faster deal, you can reach us on WhatsApp through +852 67685881
Re: Trade Gift Cards And Cryptocurrencies With Integrity by buygiftcard(m): 9:10pm On Apr 16
I am a gift card recycler 🫡 we can load various unused gift cards 💳 here is a record of our transactions with customers in Nigeria 💵 we pay with naira . If you have any questions, we can provide video calls to verify our identity and reputation 📷. Our aim is to provide you with authentic and trustworthy services to prevent fraud 💯 and make it impossible for scammers to survive 🚫. Refuse the high price temptation of cheaters 🖤, looking forward to working with you!
Offering you the Best rate
Active 24/7
Contact me WhatsApp: +852 67685881
Re: Trade Gift Cards And Cryptocurrencies With Integrity by buygiftcard(m): 7:46pm On Apr 17
We are the best in this business and have been carrying out our services for over 3 years in this platform and other platforms nationwide without a single complain from any of our clients.
We offer the following services:

BUYING AND SELLING OF THE FOLLOWING:

* rmb (YUAN)

* PAYPAL FUND ( FNF & GNS)

* ONLINE CHECKOUTS ( AMAZON, EBAY, ALIEXPRESS AND ALL ONLINE WEBSITE THAT ACCEPTS PAYPAL AND CARD CHECKOUT).

* RECEIVE AND AND SEND FOREIGN PAYMENTS THROUGH US IN THE FOLLOWING CURRENCIES (USD, EUR, GBP & AUD).

®®SWIFT PAYMENT ✓✓✓✓
®®BEST RATE✓✓✓
®®PROMPT DELIVERY ✓✓✓
®®AFTER SALE ASSISTANCE ✓✓✓
®®ONLINE 24/7 (NO DAYS OFF)✓✓✓

For faster deal, you can reach us on WhatsApp through +852.67685881

Re: Trade Gift Cards And Cryptocurrencies With Integrity by buygiftcard(m): 5:24pm On Apr 18
We're buying various kinds of gift cards, funds cards and funds transfer 24/7.
Such as: iTunes, Steam, Google, Razer Gold,
Nordstrom, Sephora, Walmart, Target, Nike, Ebay,
American Express, Zelle, CashAPP,Chime, Etc...
Funds cards starts with: 4143, 5557, 4133, 5273, Etc...
We're trustworthy and honest, welcome to cooperate with us. We pay in Naira, USDT or RMB, trasaction can be finished in 2 mins.If you're interested, please contact me through my WhatsApp number: +852 67685881
Re: Trade Gift Cards And Cryptocurrencies With Integrity by buygiftcard(m): 5:11pm On Apr 19
Hello everyone, I am from China, I Sell and buy rmb, I am looking for a partner, it only takes a few minutes to send to Alipay, wechat and bank cards, fast, safe, clean funds, the best exchange rate, no service charge, need friends please private message me on WhatsApp:+852 67685881

Re: Trade Gift Cards And Cryptocurrencies With Integrity by buygiftcard(m): 5:16pm On Apr 28
I am a gift card buyer 🫡 we can load various unused gift cards 💳 here is a record of our transactions with customers in Nigeria 💵 we pay with naira . If you have any questions, we can provide video calls to verify our identity and reputation 📷. Our aim is to provide you with authentic and trustworthy services to prevent fraud 💯 and make it impossible for scammers to survive 🚫. Refuse the high price temptation of cheaters 🖤, looking forward to working with you!
Offering you the Best rate
Active 24/7
Contact me WhatsApp: +852 67685881

(1) (Reply)

What do you think about this: Hit or miss? / World Bank Doing Business Report 2019: Nigeria Records Mixed Fortunes / Licenced Distributor Of Kabelmetal(100%original Products Direct From Kabelmetal)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.