Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,923 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

If You Want To Run Facebook Or Whatsapp Ads Then This Is For You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Want To Run Facebook Or Whatsapp Ads Then This Is For You (64 Views)

Advertising Mistakes, WhatsApp , Ads Payment / Reach Me For Whatsapp Ads And Showcase Your Products To Upto 5000+ Activ Views / The Right Way To Run Facebook And Instagram Ads. (beginners Guide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Want To Run Facebook Or Whatsapp Ads Then This Is For You by Solo777(m): 7:57pm On Apr 13
*Do you want to run any kind of ads...be it Facebook ads, WhatsApp ads, YouTube ads etc and you need a copy/writeup that would make your customers stop, read and either buy directly or join your group*💃💃💃?

*I make the best write-ups/copies that converts and gives results.*

*Bonus:*

*I'm not a WhatsApp TV but I'll help you promote it on*

- *My WhatsApp business mentorship group*

- *My WhatsApp status*

- *The different WhatsApp groups I'm in.*

*All to one goal...to help you convert and sell more.*

*I'm giving a 50% discounts to 10 persons today. Send a DM to me on WhatsApp at 08179687499 and let's get started.*💃💃💃

(1) (Reply)

₦1,000 A Liter From Dangote Is Still A Reap Off! / How To Earn US Dollars Easily In Nigeria / How To Avoid Naira Àbu$£ | Things People Do That Are Regarded As Naira Note Àbu$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.