Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Fawaz Alabi Drowns At Ibeshe Beach In Lagos - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fawaz Alabi Drowns At Ibeshe Beach In Lagos (52937 Views)

Young Nigerian Man Drowns A Day After Sharing A Facebook Post About Death (Pix) / Boy Hawking In Aba Falls Into Gutter And Drowns After Heavy Rainfall (Graphic) / Man Who Took Girlfriend For Swimming Drowns In Anambra Hotel (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fawaz Alabi Drowns At Ibeshe Beach In Lagos by bigiyaro(m): 10:00am On Apr 14
Pls make it as a part of raising your kids; all your kids especially boy should know how to swim and drive at least an automatic car at age 15, though a manual car is preferable.
Re: Fawaz Alabi Drowns At Ibeshe Beach In Lagos by Lamanii22(f): 10:58am On Apr 14
fawaz050:
Hmm, Oga oo.

Me no dey near water o.

May Allah forgive his shortcomings.

Same here ooo… I have never gone to a beach before
Re: Fawaz Alabi Drowns At Ibeshe Beach In Lagos by imagrg(m): 12:06pm On Apr 14
He invited death to himself.
Re: Fawaz Alabi Drowns At Ibeshe Beach In Lagos by naturefellow(m): 12:46pm On Apr 14
AngryMrMAN:
Bola Ahmed cocaine syndicate killed him.

Stop with the media lies
Re: Fawaz Alabi Drowns At Ibeshe Beach In Lagos by naturefellow(m): 12:46pm On Apr 14
AngryMrMAN:
Bola Ahmed cocaine syndicate killed him.

Stop with the media lies
nlpolicewoman = MannaBBQueuegrills

Word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: Fawaz Alabi Drowns At Ibeshe Beach In Lagos by JetApartment: 2:26pm On Apr 14
Eriggs:

Gbas gbos everywhere grin

Tins dey happen oo

See as you dey disgrace your family with screenshot of lies you believed...perhaps, your brain never still mature after 30 years on this planet.

Re: Fawaz Alabi Drowns At Ibeshe Beach In Lagos by BeigJawnson(m): 3:51pm On Apr 14
Re: Fawaz Alabi Drowns At Ibeshe Beach In Lagos by Believeintruth: 6:48pm On Apr 14
OkayDaddy:

When you Igbos wished Tinubu death and Buhari death, who arrested yu?
That is treason and you can be arrested and shot for that.
We will show you people crazy. You don't have monopoly of insults. You go collect taya.

Once again there are consequences for actions. If you know DSS guys full this forum. So to catch you no hard. They didn't break a sweat to catch the guy that called for igbos to be killed on Twitter at Oshogbo. Nairaland own is a piece of cake I know they have even tracked you already.
Re: Fawaz Alabi Drowns At Ibeshe Beach In Lagos by OkayDaddy: 7:25pm On Apr 14
Believeintruth:

Once again there are consequences for actions. If you know DSS guys full this forum. So to catch you no hard. They didn't break a sweat to catch the guy that called for igbos to be killed on Twitter at Oshogbo. Nairaland own is a piece of cake I know they have even tracked you already.

This fool again. Go and die. No one cares about your impotent rants. See the foolish office worker using DSS to threaten someone. Do I look like I care?
Or have you forgotten when you were threatening President Tinubu and Fmr. President Buhari?
If I report you for treason now, they will come pick you from western Union and I will make sure I report it to the press how a WU manager is involved in treason, threatening the President.
Re: Fawaz Alabi Drowns At Ibeshe Beach In Lagos by Believeintruth: 7:27pm On Apr 14
OkayDaddy:

This fool again. Go and die. No one cares about your impotent rants. See the foolish office worker using DSS to threaten someone.

It is not about using DSS, if you no how much these guys monitor social media and keep tabs on people who incite people
Re: Fawaz Alabi Drowns At Ibeshe Beach In Lagos by okoroemeka(m): 8:39am On Apr 15
DMerciful:
Avoid water!
people don't learn from others mistakes,if you don't know how to swim aviod water even swimming pool is deadly if you don't know how to swim talk less of rivers and beachs with currents,rip tides and surges that will sweep you away

1 Like

Re: Fawaz Alabi Drowns At Ibeshe Beach In Lagos by Believeintruth: 9:58am On Apr 15
OkayDaddy:

Shebi used your previous monikers to wish death on Buhari when he was in power. Then, Tinubu when he was campaigning. I'll like to see your picture placed beside your treasonous posts.

If you piss me off, I will screenshot your Corporate profile your previous posts, and post it anonymously to any news outlet. You are finished for life. It is Western Union that will fish you out and hand you over to DSS.

Please name the monikers. You guys should be careful how you accuse someone oooo. Let them not let you spend the rest of your life in prison for Libel and defamation of character.
Re: Fawaz Alabi Drowns At Ibeshe Beach In Lagos by Believeintruth: 11:28am On Apr 15
OkayDaddy:

This fool again. Go and die. No one cares about your impotent rants. See the foolish office worker using DSS to threaten someone. Do I look like I care?
Or have you forgotten when you were threatening President Tinubu and Fmr. President Buhari?
If I report you for treason now, they will come pick you from western Union and I will make sure I report it to the press how a WU manager is involved in treason, threatening the President.

Once again you call me office worker, and i have told you to show me the moniker i was using to threaten Buhari and Tinubu. I know you wish to have the kind of life i have, but i promise you, if you cannot bring these monikers that i used, well thank God our monikers are attached to our emails i would go to DSS and let them bring out my email addresses, after that then i will formally request for you to be arrested and i will sue you and your family for all you have.
Envious brat
Re: Fawaz Alabi Drowns At Ibeshe Beach In Lagos by Believeintruth: 11:30am On Apr 15
OkayDaddy:

Please go to the press oooo. I have all my records here, and i will also show the press, that one will even give Western Union good publicity that we have people of integrity working with them, once they prove that i never threatened the president. I am asking you to bring the moniker that i used.
Envious person. How do you sleep at night with your wickedness. that is why you will always remain frustrated.
Re: Fawaz Alabi Drowns At Ibeshe Beach In Lagos by Believeintruth: 11:40am On Apr 15
OkayDaddy:

Shebi used your previous monikers to wish death on Buhari when he was in power. Then, Tinubu when he was campaigning. I'll like to see your picture placed beside your treasonous posts.

If you piss me off, I will screenshot your Corporate profile your previous posts, and post it anonymously to any news outlet. You are finished for life. It is Western Union that will fish you out and hand you over to DSS.

i know your moniker wickedfacts, you are now using OkayDaddy. well me i am not working with Western Union, if you attack an innocent person, you would have just burried yourself, because whether it is anonymous or not, once police investigation starts the press must reveal the source of the information and then you would be in trouble.
Re: Fawaz Alabi Drowns At Ibeshe Beach In Lagos by kingxsamz(m): 9:45am On Apr 16
May he rest in pis s. UseIess big0t. I'm glad the world got rid of the fuul. 🥰
Re: Fawaz Alabi Drowns At Ibeshe Beach In Lagos by Image123(m): 10:47am On Apr 16
kingxsamz:
May he rest in pis s. UseIess big0t. I'm glad the world got rid of the fuul. 🥰

Samuel, Benin king no sabi you na. Why you dey increase your blood pressure for this economy wey no favour you?
Re: Fawaz Alabi Drowns At Ibeshe Beach In Lagos by kingxsamz(m): 5:21pm On Apr 16
Image123:

Samuel, Benin king no sabi you na. Why you dey increase your blood pressure for this economy wey no favour you?

Lol, e pain the mu mu. Your fellow big0t and APC SIave don die throway like chicken. I'm gIad the fuul drowned sef. Makes me know it was painful.
Next April 13th, we'll celebrate the fuuls death. Sha no let am pain you too much. 🥰🥰🥰
Re: Fawaz Alabi Drowns At Ibeshe Beach In Lagos by Image123(m): 6:51pm On Apr 16
kingxsamz:

Lol, e pain the mu mu. Your fellow big0t and APC SIave don die throway like chicken. I'm gIad the fuul drowned sef. Makes me know it was painful.
Next April 13th, we'll celebrate the fuuls death. Sha no let am pain you too much. 🥰🥰🥰

Fortunately for us, i am not of the above. Daalu, mummy pikin.
Re: Fawaz Alabi Drowns At Ibeshe Beach In Lagos by kingxsamz(m): 7:02pm On Apr 16
Image123:

Fortunately for us, i am not of the above. Daalu, mummy pikin.

E pain the mu mu. 😂 You're all of the above that's why you're hurt and had to respond even though my post had nothing to do with you. If you no be bigot e no suppose pain you nw. 😂
Also, it's not my fault you don't have a mother or your mother abandoned you. That one no mean say make you envy other people wey get mama nw.
Sha, your fellow APC big0t don dle like fowI, so quoting me won't help you feel better about. Sorry o, take heart. 🥰
Re: Fawaz Alabi Drowns At Ibeshe Beach In Lagos by Believeintruth: 2:55am On Apr 17
OkayDaddy:

Re: Fawaz Alabi Drowns At Ibeshe Beach In Lagos by Image123(m): 11:26am On Apr 17
kingxsamz:

E pain the mu mu. 😂 You're all of the above that's why you're hurt and had to respond even though my post had nothing to do with you. If you no be bigot e no suppose pain you nw. 😂
Also, it's not my fault you don't have a mother or your mother abandoned you. That one no mean say make you envy other people wey get mama nw.
Sha, your fellow APC big0t don dle like fowI, so quoting me won't help you feel better about. Sorry o, take heart. 🥰

One day, God will answer mummy's prayers and you will be made sane at last.
Re: Fawaz Alabi Drowns At Ibeshe Beach In Lagos by kingxsamz(m): 1:07pm On Apr 17
Image123:

One day, God will answer mummy's prayers and you will be made sane at last.

No be me cause your mama death nw, leave my own alone. 😂
Re: Fawaz Alabi Drowns At Ibeshe Beach In Lagos by Image123(m): 1:51pm On Apr 17
kingxsamz:

No be me cause your mama death nw, leave my own alone. 😂

Don't waste mummy's money like you do her prayers. You were not accused.
Re: Fawaz Alabi Drowns At Ibeshe Beach In Lagos by kingxsamz(m): 4:27pm On Apr 17
Image123:

Don't waste mummy's money like you do her prayers. You were not accused.

As your own don die, na to begin jealous other people own. 😂
Re: Fawaz Alabi Drowns At Ibeshe Beach In Lagos by Sirhush(m): 4:42pm On Apr 22
Rest in peace 🕊️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: NCDC Releases Summary Of Test Numbers, States And Activities / Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures / Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.