Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Do you find ladies/women on low cuts attractive? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do you find ladies/women on low cuts attractive? (1016 Views)

Why Is It That After Marriage Couples No Longer Find Themselves Attractive? / Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady / Can A Man Force His Wife To Go On Low Cut? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do you find ladies/women on low cuts attractive? by Sapasenator: 6:23am On Apr 14
I have tried and its honestly not working for me. I don't think I can find any lady/woman on low cut attractive.
It means they are not willing to put in enough effort into the hair to make it beautiful hence the low cut and they look like me. I don't wanna be making out with someone who looks like a man for gawd sake.

That's my opinion though!

Do you find ladies/women on low cuts attractive?

Re: Do you find ladies/women on low cuts attractive? by Jennyclay(f): 6:32am On Apr 14
That’s your problem and your headache.

It’s not as if you can afford to give a lady money to make her hair constantly undecided. Do you even have money to begin with

Beside most lady on low cut actually put on wigs that can feed you comfortably for two month.

Nobody cares if you find them attractive or not.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do you find ladies/women on low cuts attractive? by Sapasenator: 6:41am On Apr 14
To the poster above, are you on a low cut? then you are not attractive and don't ever let me see you near me. I don't like a girl looking like a man.
I can pay for your hair if you want and no need to wear the same wig for months.

1 Like

Re: Do you find ladies/women on low cuts attractive? by Jennyclay(f): 6:48am On Apr 14
Sapasenator:
To the poster above, are you on a low cut? then you are not attractive and don't ever let me see you near me. I don't like a girl looking like a man.
I can pay for your hair if you want and no need to wear the same wig for months.
Mr man that’s your cup of tea, that’s your headache, that’s your problem.

Who told you ladies on low cut put on the same wig I don’t blame you.

Well, Nobody cares about the rant of a poor and broke man.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do you find ladies/women on low cuts attractive? by Sapasenator: 7:02am On Apr 14
Jennyclay:
Mr man that’s your cup of tea, that’s your headache, that’s your problem.

Who told you ladies on low cut put on the same wig I don’t blame you.

Well, Nobody cares about the rant of a poor and broke man.

I know you are angry because of the low cut and same wig for years.

Honestly, it's not healthy for you wearing the same cheap wig year after year, better still grow and maintain your own hair ok.

You might even have insects crawling from that wig for gawd sake.
eve.with all the heat, try smell that wig and you will agree with me it's totally unhealthy to have on your head.
Just a word of advice to a bitter/angry broke girl.

7 Likes

Re: Do you find ladies/women on low cuts attractive? by duduade: 7:22am On Apr 14
Sapasenator:

Oya I get person wey you fit donate some money for wig to
Re: Do you find ladies/women on low cuts attractive? by Sapasenator: 7:30am On Apr 14
duduade:

Oya I get person wey you fit donate some money for wig to

Who be the person? Jennyclay? If she requests nicely, I can buy her a second pair wig.
Re: Do you find ladies/women on low cuts attractive? by Villa12(m): 7:31am On Apr 14
Sapasenator:
I have tried and its honestly not working for me. I don't think I can find any lady/woman on low cut attractive.
It means they are not willing to put in enough effort into the hair to make it beautiful hence the low cut and they look like me. I don't wanna be making out with someone who looks like a man for gawd sake.

Yes i do. I love ladies on low cut. My high school principal was on low cut and she looks really good on it. Her children are so beautiful

1 Like

Re: Do you find ladies/women on low cuts attractive? by Sapasenator: 7:35am On Apr 14
Villa12:
Yes i do. I love ladies on low cut. My high school principal was on low cut and she looks really good on it. Her children are so beautiful

Na, they look look masculine to me and never attractive.
Re: Do you find ladies/women on low cuts attractive? by Villa12(m): 7:40am On Apr 14
Sapasenator:

Na, they look look masculine to me and never attractive.
go and check the meaning of masculinity then you'd understand. There are tons of ladies making hair but looks masculine with hairy and strong body, yam leg, beards, no boobs and ass. These are the real trait of ladies looking masculine. Not a beautiful lady that has every attribute of a woman but chose to be on low cut.

5 Likes

Re: Do you find ladies/women on low cuts attractive? by Sapasenator: 7:42am On Apr 14
Villa12:
go and check the meaning of masculinity then you'd understand. There are tons of ladies making hair but looks masculine with hairy and strong body, yam leg, beards, no boobs and ass. These are the real trait of ladies looking masculine. Not a beautiful lady that has every attribute of a woman but chose to be on low cut.

I am talking about masculinity as it relates to facial features alone assuming all other part her body remaining constant.
Re: Do you find ladies/women on low cuts attractive? by JASONjnr(m): 7:49am On Apr 14
I love them more on lowcuts.... Especially those with nice headshape.

During sex, you won't be smelling dust from overused wigs. grin

2 Likes

Re: Do you find ladies/women on low cuts attractive? by Villa12(m): 7:55am On Apr 14
Sapasenator:

I am talking about masculinity as it relates to facial features alone assuming all other part her body remaining constant.
i believe everyone has his/her taste. Just as some guys prefer their fellow guys grin

Btw, i do not see ladies on low cut masculinity.
Re: Do you find ladies/women on low cuts attractive? by Sapasenator: 7:57am On Apr 14
Villa12:
i believe everyone has his/her taste. Just as some guys prefer their fellow guys grin

Btw, i do not see ladies on low cut masculinity.

That is why I said it was my opinion. I never find them atrractive.
Re: Do you find ladies/women on low cuts attractive? by jmoore(m): 8:20am On Apr 14
Sapasenator:

Hair has nothing to do with gender. Men can also have long hairs, it doesn't make them feminine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do you find ladies/women on low cuts attractive? by Ensa777(f): 8:27am On Apr 14
Don't stress yourself.They didn't cut their hair for your likes too

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do you find ladies/women on low cuts attractive? by Nigga44: 8:46am On Apr 14
I love women on low cut and dyed hair

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do you find ladies/women on low cuts attractive? by Villa12(m): 12:01pm On Apr 14
jmoore:

Hair has nothing to do with gender. Men can also have long hairs, it doesn't make them feminine.
exactly. The guy has misplaced priority.

1 Like

Re: Do you find ladies/women on low cuts attractive? by Brighton1(m): 2:32pm On Apr 14
Villa12:
go and check the meaning of masculinity then you'd understand. There are tons of ladies making hair but looks masculine with hairy and strong body, yam leg, beards, no boobs and ass .These are the real trait of ladies looking masculine. Not a beautiful lady that has every attribute of a woman but chose to be on low cut.
😂😂 Igbo girls are coming for you
Re: Do you find ladies/women on low cuts attractive? by pretydiva(f): 3:11pm On Apr 14
Low cut is cheaper and easier to maintain.
Re: Do you find ladies/women on low cuts attractive? by bukatyne(f): 3:26pm On Apr 14
You are entitled to your preference.

The sin would be for you to see a babe on low cut, woo her and then insist she starts to make her hair in future.

Also let your babe know that low cut is a deal breaker for you so she doesn't conceive the thought in future.

Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: Do you find ladies/women on low cuts attractive? by Emmanuel30a: 3:43pm On Apr 14
Sapasenator:

You are also not attractive, just like all women are unattractive in native or with native... Women are not attractive, they are thieves... Some of them now tries 2 look attractive in a native or with native, because they are looking 4 who/whom/what 2 thief... Eve is thief, she always looks attractive 2 thief sumtin... How can thief eve becomes a plaintiff? Eve is d1 dat thief, she is still d1 dat wud wants 2b d plain thief... Eve is a plain thief,she is also a plan thief...A plan thief&a plain thief can never be attractive...She is a plan thief and a plain thief, ...
Re: Do you find ladies/women on low cuts attractive? by Sapasenator: 5:09pm On Apr 14
Emmanuel30a:
You are also not attractive, just like all women are unattractive in native or with native... Women are not attractive, they are thieves... Some of them now tries 2 look attractive in a native or with native, because they are looking 4 who/whom/what 2 thief... Eve is thief, she always looks attractive 2 thief sumtin... How can thief eve becomes a plaintiff? Eve is d1 dat thief, she is still d1 that would wants 2b d plaintiff... Eve is a plaintiff, she is also a plan thief... A plan thief&a plaintiff can never be attractive... She is a plan thief and a plain thief, ...

Calm down, take a deep breath hmmmmmm...

Now, have you taken your meds today?
Re: Do you find ladies/women on low cuts attractive? by Emmanuel30a: 5:27pm On Apr 14
Sapasenator:

Calm down, take a deep breath hmmmmmm...

Now, have you taken your meds today?
Werey, ask ur papa&mama...if you have one...
Re: Do you find ladies/women on low cuts attractive? by Sapasenator: 5:30pm On Apr 14
Emmanuel30a:
Werey, ask ur papa&mama...if you have one...

I think say you be my paddy na, why you come de para like this.

I am just looking out for you. Why so much anger? He no good for health o.

Now breath down hmmmmmm...

How does it feel?
Re: Do you find ladies/women on low cuts attractive? by Emmanuel30a: 5:35pm On Apr 14
Sapasenator:

I think say you be my paddy na, why you come de para like this.

I am just looking out for you. Why so much anger? He no good for health o.

Now breath down hmmmmmm...

How does it feel?
If I be ur paddy or mcpaddy, gives me make I chop... Then I would be ur paddy paddy... Don't use money to do sugar daddy or stop using money to do sugar daddy, if you wants us to be paddy... I can even be "your daddy"... Gives me money...
Re: Do you find ladies/women on low cuts attractive? by We4all: 6:37pm On Apr 14
I don't like it when women are on low cut. This is why whenever I see any girl (whether big or small) who used to make her hair, but suddenly decide to wear a short hair, I take it personally.
Re: Do you find ladies/women on low cuts attractive? by Sapasenator: 7:02pm On Apr 14
We4all:
I don't like it when women are on low cut. This is why whenever I see any girl (whether big or small) who used to make her hair, but suddenly decide to wear a short hair, I take it personally.

I take it as a sign of laziness, as in, not able to put in required efforts to take care of one's hair to look beautiful. I can forgive you if you are a lady abroad as it might be quite expensive to make the African hair over here, you have no excuse in Nigeria where it's very cheap to make good hair.

Me, I cut my hair every Friday and apply all the conditioners and hair treatments to make it look beautiful.
I go for manicure and pedicures one in a month as a guy, I also go for monthly full body massage.
Re: Do you find ladies/women on low cuts attractive? by We4all: 7:42pm On Apr 14
Sapasenator:

I take it as a sign of laziness, as in, not able to put in required efforts to take care of one's hair to look beautiful. I can forgive you if you are a lady abroad as it might be quite expensive to make the African hair over here, you have no excuse in Nigeria where it's very cheap to make good hair.

Me, I cut my hair every Friday and apply all the conditioners and hair treatments to make it look beautiful.
I go for manicure and pedicures one in a month as a guy, I also go for monthly full body massage.

It means for a guy, you take personal grooming seriously. That is commendable!
Re: Do you find ladies/women on low cuts attractive? by Sapasenator: 7:45pm On Apr 14
We4all:

It means for a guy, you take personal grooming seriously. That is commendable!

I certainly do.
Re: Do you find ladies/women on low cuts attractive? by AcadaWriter: 10:14pm On Apr 14
Re: Do you find ladies/women on low cuts attractive? by meobizy(f): 1:04am On Apr 15
AcadaWriter:
Seun, look at this animal using a bot for reasons known to him. Your spambot will never detect these types, it is my innocent write-ups it recklessly flags while banning my account. I know you won’t do anything past deleting and hiding. Your forum will soon come under attack again. Watch and see.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must I Print Wedding Invitation Cards ? / Do You Get Along With Your In Laws? / I Need A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.