Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Adeboye Exposed His Lies By Claiming He Drank Tea With God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Exposed His Lies By Claiming He Drank Tea With God (462 Views)

Pastor Abel Damina Blasts Pastor E. A Adeboye For Clamming He Drank Tea With God / Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts / Pastor E.A. Adeboye Tells The Story Of How He Once Drank Tea With God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeboye Exposed His Lies By Claiming He Drank Tea With God by alBHAGDADI: 7:29am On Apr 14
I recently saw a video which had Pastor Enoch Adeboye saying he once drank tea with God, adding that he heard the voice of God. According to Adeboye, the incident happened in Ilorin.

He said, "I was in Ilorin years ago, we were having breakfast, and we have a pot then for always making tea. And if I remember correctly, there are five cups then in that pot.

"My wife and I usually use take it turn by turn till the final cup so that day, I took one, she took one, I took one, she took one and then I put my hand in the pot to take my third one which is the last cup in the pot but it was empty.

"I looked at her, I couldn’t remember seeing her take the cup, so I wondered what happened to my tea and lo behold, I heard the voice of the lord loud and clear, saying ‘son, when you prayed, you invited me to join you and I did'.

"Some of you don't know why I call him Daddy! We have a relationship that is difficult to describe."

Also recently, I saw a video of Pastor Abel Damina lambasting Adeboye and his claim of drinking tea with God.

He said, "Somebody say he drank tea with God. When you read the bible, God said If I were hungry, I will not ask you what food do you have? I don't eat human food. My son, Give me your heart. He said If I wanted a house to live in, I wouldn't live in your house, the cattle upon a thousand hill belongs to me, I own it all. I don't need any of these things. You need them, I don't. What I need is your heart.

"I forgot to ask what brand of tea it was so we could all start drinking that brand. Peradventure, God may join us to drink.

"It is time for us to expose all these lies free people from religious manipulation and bring them into Christ emancipation. Our loyalty is to Christ. There is only one person who died and that is the person we owe our loyalty to. I will only honour men who honour him.''

The truth is Ademoye never drank tea with God. He only made that story up to make himself look good and hyper spiritual before his dumb congregation.

No wonder he ended the fable by saying, "Some of you don't know why I call him Daddy! We have a relationship that is difficult to describe."

Does God eat food? No. But can he eat food if he wants to? Yes, because he's God and can do whatever he wants. He did eat food when he visited Abraham in Mamre as recorded in Genesis 18. He also ate food and drank when he walked the earth as Jesus. However, that doesn't justify Adeboye's claim of drinking tea with God. I'll show you why.

Adeboye stated that while drinking tea with his wife, "lo behold, I heard the voice of the lord loud and clear, saying ‘son, when you prayed, you invited me to join you and I did'."

Saying he heard the voice of God loud and clear is one big lie. No man hears the voice of God today unlike in Bible times. The only time we hear Gods voice is when we read the Bible which is the word of God. Everything God has to say to mankind has been recorded in the Bible. So, anyone claiming to get extra words is a false prophet.

Do you know what it means to say you heard the voice of God today? It means you have extra words from God which you want to add to the Bible. But God has laid a curse on such people and they won't be in the book of life. Hell fire awaits them because God specifically warned that no man should add to his word nor subtract from it.

Deuteronomy 4:2 King James Version

2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you.

Revelation 22:18-19 King James Version

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

So, friend, when next a pastor says something like "God spoke to me last night", kindly ask the pastor to show you what God said and that he should place it verbatim with God's word in the Bible. If what he claims to have heard from God doesn't match God's word in the Bible verbatim, then he's lying. Flee from him because he's peddling extra words which never came from God.

Why do false prophets claim to hear extra words from God? It makes them appear as someone that has a relationship with God that is special than what others have. It is also because people love fables. Such people hate the truth, which is why they pack themselves in mega churches to listen to fables like "I drove a car on empty fuel tank".

2 Timothy 4:3-4 King James Version

3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
Re: Adeboye Exposed His Lies By Claiming He Drank Tea With God by amnesty7: 7:42am On Apr 14
Imagine.
Re: Adeboye Exposed His Lies By Claiming He Drank Tea With God by Hashabiah: 7:45am On Apr 14
You are contradicting yourself. The same bible testifies and tells us that God is our Father, so what kind of Father would not want to talk to His children and have a personal relationship with them ?

When many of you neglect the Holy Spirit , you start falling for these false views on what Christians and Christianity should be , forgetting the fact that the religion is a personal relationship with God and man .

Secondly why should God choose to talk only through the bible ? In the days of Joseph and Noah, was there a bible through which they communicated and heard God? Na wah o...repent and run your own race with fear and trembling .

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Exposed His Lies By Claiming He Drank Tea With God by alBHAGDADI: 8:18am On Apr 14
Hashabiah:
You are contradicting yourself. The same bible testifies and tells us that God is our Father, so what kind of Father would not want to talk to His children and have a personal relationship with them ?

When many of you neglect the Holy Spirit , you start falling for these false views on what Christians and Christianity should be , forgetting the fact that the religion is a personal relationship with God and man .

Secondly why should God choose to talk only through the bible ? In the days of Joseph and Noah, was there a bible through which they communicated and heard God? Na wah o...repent and run your own race with fear and trembling .

God himself said no man should add to his word. He has given his word in the Bible. Anything asides that is extra-biblical and false. God's way of speaking to us his through the Bible which the Holy Spirit helps us to remember.

In the days of Joseph and Noah, they wished they had the Bible. We have the Bible today, yet you wish for it to be like the days of Joseph and Noah? Do you know what it's like to hear the voice of God?

The people of Israel heard Gods voice at Mount Sinai and they trembled because it sounded like thunder. They had to beg Moses to henceforth be the one to hear Gods voice and relay to them whatever he said. Yet, you think you can stand Gods voice today.

Ask yourself, what is that thing that God wants to tell you that is different from all he has said in the Bible? He also given you directions on how to live in this world. He has told you what the end times will be like. What else do you want? You want him to tell you vocally not to travel because they will be accident that day? Instead of telling you vocally, he would rather prevent you from embarking on that journey.

The belief that God speaks extra words to people other than what he said in the Bible is the reason why alfas, pastors and seers easily deceive people. Once you fail to read the Bible, you will fall fof false prophets.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Exposed His Lies By Claiming He Drank Tea With God by Hashabiah: 8:21am On Apr 14
alBHAGDADI:

God himself said no man should add to his word. He has given his word in the Bible. Anything asides that is extra-biblical and false. God's way of speaking to us his through the Bible which the Holy Spirit helps us to remember.

In the days of Joseph and Noah, they wished they had the Bible. We have the Bible today, yet you wish for it to be like the days of Joseph and Noah? Do you know what it's like to hear the voice of God?

The people of Israel heard Gods voice at Mount Sinai and they trembled because it sounded like thunder. They had to beg Moses to heceforth be the one to hear Gods voice and relay to them whatever he said. Yet, you think you can stand Gods voice today.
You are a false preacher. Where is it written that Joseph and Noah desired to have a bible...? grin

You can see that you are already started adding salt and pepper into the doctrines of God forgetting you are only contradicting yourself . angry
Re: Adeboye Exposed His Lies By Claiming He Drank Tea With God by AbuTwins: 8:25am On Apr 14
God dey drink tea!

Out of five cups of tea Daddy GO took two Mummy GO took two and God took the last and later informed Daddy GO "Didn't you call me to eat"

grin

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Exposed His Lies By Claiming He Drank Tea With God by JASONjnr(m): 8:27am On Apr 14
alBHAGDADI:

The people of Israel heard Gods voice at Mount Sinai and they trembled because it sounded like thunder. They had to beg Moses to henceforth be the one to hear Gods voice and relay to them whatever he said. Yet, you think you can stand Gods voice today.

Ask yourself, what is that thing that God wants to tell you that is different from all he has said in the Bible? He also given you directions on how to live in this world. He has told you what the end times will be like. What else do you want? You want him to tell you vocally not to travel because they will be accident that day? Instead of telling you vocally, he would rather prevent you from embarking on that journey.

The belief that God speaks extra words to people other than what he said in the Bible is the reason why alfas, pastors and seers easily deceive people. Once you fail to read the Bible, you will fall fof false prophets.

You go fit argue with these people finish?

Dr. Abel asked him what type of tea was it so he can buy it and have a conversation with God.... And Apostle Suleiman rush to tell Dr. Abel not to meddle with things of the spiritual.

See eh.... The G.Os are preaching nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Exposed His Lies By Claiming He Drank Tea With God by alBHAGDADI: 8:27am On Apr 14
Hashabiah:
You are a false preacher. Where is it written that Joseph and Noah desired to have a bible...? grin

You can see that you are already started adding salt and pepper into the doctrines of God forgetting you are only contradicting yourself . angry

I said in the days of Joseph and Noah. That's different from saying Joseph and Noah wished they had the Bible.

In their days, people had to go meet a prophet before they could know what God had to say to mankind. The words from the prophets were documented and compiled to form the Bible. So, today we don't have to go meet a prophet to hear what God has to say. All we have to do is simply pick up the Bible.
Re: Adeboye Exposed His Lies By Claiming He Drank Tea With God by Hashabiah: 8:32am On Apr 14
alBHAGDADI:

I said in the days of Joseph and Noah. That's different from saying Joseph and Noah wished they had the Bible.

In their days, people had to go meet a prophet before they could know what God had to say to mankind. The words from the prophets were documented and compiled to form the Bible. So, today we don't have to go meet a prophet to hear what God has to say. All we have to do is simply pick up the Bible.
So which prophet did Joseph and Noah meet? grin

And how did that prophet communicate with God without the use of the bible? grin
Re: Adeboye Exposed His Lies By Claiming He Drank Tea With God by alBHAGDADI: 8:48am On Apr 14
Hashabiah:
So which prophet did Joseph and Noah meet? grin

And how did that prophet communicate with God without the use of the bible? grin

Joseph and Noah were prophets who heard from God. Their acts were recorded in the Bible.

Any clown who says he hears from God today should also record it and try to add it to the Bible.

I've engaged you enough.
Re: Adeboye Exposed His Lies By Claiming He Drank Tea With God by Hashabiah: 8:53am On Apr 14
alBHAGDADI:

Joseph and Noah were prophets who heard from God. Their acts were recorded in the Bible.

Any clown who says he hears from God today should also record it and try to add it to the Bible.

I've engaged you enough.
You've only engaged me with lies and foolishness. So you know Joseph and Noah dealt directly with God , so why do you think that it's impossible for God to continue dealing with men based on that same communication He had with the prophets of old ? grin

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Exposed His Lies By Claiming He Drank Tea With God by Beautifulday: 12:27pm On Apr 14
alBHAGDADI:

I recently saw a video which had Pastor Enoch Adeboye saying he once drank tea with God, adding that he heard the voice of God. According to Adeboye, the incident happened in Ilorin.

He said, "I was in Ilorin years ago, we were having breakfast, and we have a pot then for always making tea. And if I remember correctly, there are five cups then in that pot.

"My wife and I usually use take it turn by turn till the final cup so that day, I took one, she took one, I took one, she took one and then I put my hand in the pot to take my third one which is the last cup in the pot but it was empty.

"I looked at her, I couldn’t remember seeing her take the cup, so I wondered what happened to my tea and lo behold, I heard the voice of the lord loud and clear, saying ‘son, when you prayed, you invited me to join you and I did'.

"Some of you don't know why I call him Daddy! We have a relationship that is difficult to describe."

Also recently, I saw a video of Pastor Abel Damina lambasting Adeboye and his claim of drinking tea with God.

He said, "Somebody say he drank tea with God. When you read the bible, God said If I were hungry, I will not ask you what food do you have? I don't eat human food. My son, Give me your heart. He said If I wanted a house to live in, I wouldn't live in your house, the cattle upon a thousand hill belongs to me, I own it all. I don't need any of these things. You need them, I don't. What I need is your heart.

"I forgot to ask what brand of tea it was so we could all start drinking that brand. Peradventure, God may join us to drink.

"It is time for us to expose all these lies free people from religious manipulation and bring them into Christ emancipation. Our loyalty is to Christ. There is only one person who died and that is the person we owe our loyalty to. I will only honour men who honour him.''

The truth is Ademoye never drank tea with God. He only made that story up to make himself look good and hyper spiritual before his dumb congregation.

No wonder he ended the fable by saying, "Some of you don't know why I call him Daddy! We have a relationship that is difficult to describe."

Does God eat food? No. But can he eat food if he wants to? Yes, because he's God and can do whatever he wants. He did eat food when he visited Abraham in Mamre as recorded in Genesis 18. He also ate food and drank when he walked the earth as Jesus. However, that doesn't justify Adeboye's claim of drinking tea with God. I'll show you why.

Adeboye stated that while drinking tea with his wife, "lo behold, I heard the voice of the lord loud and clear, saying ‘son, when you prayed, you invited me to join you and I did'."

Saying he heard the voice of God loud and clear is one big lie. No man hears the voice of God today unlike in Bible times. The only time we hear Gods voice is when we read the Bible which is the word of God. Everything God has to say to mankind has been recorded in the Bible. So, anyone claiming to get extra words is a false prophet.

Do you know what it means to say you heard the voice of God today? It means you have extra words from God which you want to add to the Bible. But God has laid a curse on such people and they won't be in the book of life. Hell fire awaits them because God specifically warned that no man should add to his word nor subtract from it.

2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you.

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

So, friend, when next a pastor says something like "God spoke to me last night", kindly ask the pastor to show you what God said and that he should place it verbatim with God's word in the Bible. If what he claims to have heard from God doesn't match God's word in the Bible verbatim, then he's lying. Flee from him because he's peddling extra words which never came from God.

Why do false prophets claim to hear extra words from God? It makes them appear as someone that has a relationship with God that is special than what others have. It is also because people love fables. Such people hate the truth, which is why they pack themselves in mega churches to listen to fables like "I drove a car on empty fuel tank".

2 Timothy 4:3-4 King James Version

3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

If God doesn't speak to you personally, how can you claim to be a child of God or led by God.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Exposed His Lies By Claiming He Drank Tea With God by reubenobi(m): 12:58pm On Apr 14
How does the Holy spirit communicate then?
Re: Adeboye Exposed His Lies By Claiming He Drank Tea With God by Emusan(m): 1:43pm On Apr 14
alBHAGDADI:

You're the one who narrated this story yet you still confused with your open statement.

According to the story as you shared, it was God Himself who did everything and ONLY SPOKEN to Adeboye after he took the tea.

The way you people paint this story will look as if, Adeboye prepared a tea then tell God that he has prepared a tea to come and join him.

Adeboye didn't say he drank tea with God but God came and took his own tea according to the story you narrated.

It's evident that this so called Pastor still shows he didn't understand the story or just a hearsay because I don't see how someone with a sound mind will read what you wrote and conclude the person CLAIMED HE DRANK TEA WITH God.

The truth is Ademoye never drank tea with God.

And the man never said so according to the story you shared.

The truth is you're the very person who doesn't understand what you narrated.

He only made that story up to make himself look good and hyper spiritual before his dumb congregation.

You'd have said the same during the time of Abraham when God DECIDED TO VISIT HIM AND DINE WITH HIM the same story you acknowledge.

If you have issue with Adeboye it'll should be your personal issue.

How can you confirm what God did with people in the past but trying to deny it when someone made the claim today?

This shows that you people accept what you want to accept and deny whatever you want to deny even if God is involved.

Saying he heard the voice of God loud and clear is one big lie. No man hears the voice of God today unlike in Bible times.
The only time we hear Gods voice is when we read the Bible which is the word of God. Everything God has to say to mankind has been recorded in the Bible. So, anyone claiming to get extra words is a false prophet.

That you can't hear God's voice today isn't anybody's fault.

So everything written in the Bible is what people HEAR FROM GOD.

Very pathetic.
Re: Adeboye Exposed His Lies By Claiming He Drank Tea With God by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:32am On Apr 15
Emusan:

You're the one who narrated this story yet you still confused with your open statement.
According to the story as you shared, it was God Himself who did everything and ONLY SPOKEN to Adeboye after he took the tea. The way you people paint this story will look as if, Adeboye prepared a tea then tell God that he has prepared a tea to come and join him.
Adeboye didn't say he drank tea with God but God came and took his own tea according to the story you narrated. It's evident that this so called Pastor still shows he didn't understand the story or just a hearsay because I don't see how someone with a sound mind will read what you wrote and conclude the person CLAIMED HE DRANK TEA WITH God. And the man never said so according to the story you shared. The truth is you're the very person who doesn't understand what you narrated.
You'd have said the same during the time of Abraham when God DECIDED TO VISIT HIM AND DINE WITH HIM the same story you acknowledge. If you have issue with Adeboye it'll should be your personal issue. How can you confirm what God did with people in the past but trying to deny it when someone made the claim today? This shows that you people accept what you want to accept and deny whatever you want to deny even if God is involved. That you can't hear God's voice today isn't anybody's fault. So everything written in the Bible is what people HEAR FROM GOD.
Very pathetic.

Who is right between you and your CHRISTIAN BROTHER? cheesy
Re: Adeboye Exposed His Lies By Claiming He Drank Tea With God by johnw47: 6:00am On Apr 15
MaxInDHouse:

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, So is the laughter of the fool

lost false jw mad max

you say; Jesus Christ deceived thomas, and that;
Jehovah/Almighty God is less than all powerful, and that;
Jehovah doesn't know it all, and;
you claim the Holy Spirit told you things, which some of us know
to be lies, so you purposefully make the Holy Spirit to be a liar

you said you so called Jehovah's witnesses are not Christian,
and another so called Jw said he is christian

i know that some false jw's agree with and give likes to much of the lies you post,
but who is right between you and your other so called Jw brothers
Re: Adeboye Exposed His Lies By Claiming He Drank Tea With God by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:40am On Apr 15
johnw47:

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, So is the laughter of the fool
lost false jw mad max
you say; Jesus Christ deceived thomas, and that;
Jehovah doesn't know it all, and;
you claim the Holy Spirit told you things, which some of us know
to be lies, so you purposefully make the Holy Spirit to be a liar
you said you so called Jehovah's witnesses are not Christian,
and another so called Jw said he is christian
i know that some false jw's agree with and give likes to much of the lies you post,
but who is right between you and your other so called Jw brothers

Ọ̀DẸ̀!
The question doesn't require all these story it's just a word or two.
That's all! smiley
Re: Adeboye Exposed His Lies By Claiming He Drank Tea With God by johnw47: 6:53am On Apr 15
MaxInDHouse:
Ọ̀DẸ̀!
The question doesn't require all these story it's just a word or two.
That's all! smiley

lost false jw mad max

you implied that 2 christians believe differently
while you and your fellow false jw's have diffrent beliefs

you false jw's are hppoctites like your pharisee fore fathers, aren't you:

Mat_23:27  Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs which on the outside appear beautiful, but inside they are full of dead men's bones and all uncleanness.
Re: Adeboye Exposed His Lies By Claiming He Drank Tea With God by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:57am On Apr 15
johnw47:

you implied that 2 christians believe differently
while you and your fellow false jw's have diffrent beliefs

Adeboye said he drank tea with God.
True or false?
That's the topic of discussion.
I speak for my brethren globally.

"bàbá lied"

Now is your turn to speak in behalf of your own brethren too! smiley
Re: Adeboye Exposed His Lies By Claiming He Drank Tea With God by AbuTwins: 7:07am On Apr 15
It must be Lipton yellow label with cowbell and no sugar!

Sugar can cause diabetes!

If God can become man and drink then he must also ward against diabetes!
Re: Adeboye Exposed His Lies By Claiming He Drank Tea With God by johnw47: 7:11am On Apr 15
MaxInDHouse:
True or false?
That's the topic of discussion.

lost false jw mad max

my post wasn't about Adeboye drinking tea with God
it was about you being a hypocrite like your fore fathers the pharisees

and yet again you fearfully run away from what is posted, of course:

rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.

MaxInDHouse: I speak for my brethren globally.
"bàbá lied"
Now is your turn to speak in behalf of your own brethren too! smiley

so all false jw's believe like you do that:
Jesus Christ deceived thomas, and that;
Jehovah doesn't know it all, and that;
the Holy Spirit lies, and that;
so called Jehovah's witnesses are not Christian,

OK
Re: Adeboye Exposed His Lies By Claiming He Drank Tea With God by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:15am On Apr 15
johnw47:

lost false jw mad max
my post wasn't about Adeboye drinking tea with God
it was about you being a hypocrite like your fore fathers the pharisees
and yet again you fearfully run away from what is posted, of course:
rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.
so all false jw's believe like you do that:
Jesus Christ deceived thomas, and that;
Jehovah doesn't know it all, and that;
the Holy Spirit lies, and that;
so called Jehovah's witnesses are not Christian,
OK

Guy you're surely suffering from dementia.

This is the question again:

True or False?

I and all my brethren in the faith says:

It's false, the old man lied.

So it's your turn, what do you have to say? smiley
Re: Adeboye Exposed His Lies By Claiming He Drank Tea With God by johnw47: 7:21am On Apr 15
MaxInDHouse:
True or False?

lost false jw mad max

if i wanted to post about that i would have,
again you fearfully run away with twisting from what is said, of course:

Re: Adeboye Exposed His Lies By Claiming He Drank Tea With God by johnw47: 7:36am On Apr 15
MaxInDHouse:
True or False?

lost false jw mad max

so you only speak for your brethren globally about:

"Adeboye drinking tea with God".

you liars have to keep lying endlessly for the lies you previously said:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

MaxInDHouse: I speak for my brethren globally.
smiley
Re: Adeboye Exposed His Lies By Claiming He Drank Tea With God by Emusan(m): 10:34am On Apr 15
MaxInDHouse:

You can see it's not only JWs I engaged on Nairaland against your usual lie.

I thank God you know I have Christian brother.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Exposed His Lies By Claiming He Drank Tea With God by Sand2022: 11:01am On Apr 15
alBHAGDADI:

2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you

This scripture doesn't mean that God can't speak to people today. This command is specifically saying that one can't add to the Mosaic law God gave Moses.

God has been and is still speaking to people today.

After Moses' day, God still spoke to many more prophets He raised like Jeremiah.

The book of revelation you quoted is specifically talking about that revelation or vision God gave to John. It doesn't mean God stopped speaking to people after that time. The last written book is not even revelation but 3John

Not every word God spoke made it to the bible canon. What we now call bible is what group of God lovers assembled for all who feared God. Their picking book so and so doesn't mean the words became God's after their selection. It had always been God's, only that God's human worshipers put them all together. They however, didn't gather all God had ever said to humans on earth. Jesus said many many other words that didn't appear in the bible record. Weren't those Gods word as well?

You need to remember that in most cases, God's true prophets are honoured long time after they die. When they're alive, many don't seem to believe them. Jeremiah and Jesus didn't get a thumbs up from the religious communities they lived in. We need to be careful that we're not becoming the unbelievers of our time.

If some claims to hear from God. It's ok, but what does his work promote? Does it promote what God hates? Does he promote a moral depraved lifestyle? We need to be properly guided lest we become fighters against God.

I don't know much about Adeboye, but I have not seen anything that will make me doubt him. And the biblical proves you bring to make your point doesn't match.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Exposed His Lies By Claiming He Drank Tea With God by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:57pm On Apr 15
Emusan:

You can see it's not only JWs I engaged on Nairaland against your usual lie. I thank God you know I have Christian brother.

That's great! John 17:22; 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3 smiley
Re: Adeboye Exposed His Lies By Claiming He Drank Tea With God by CaptainJune: 2:18pm On Apr 15
So, God has spoken everything there is to be spoken as written in the Bible according to Op? Very sad thinking.

So, how does God let me know I should travel to Denmark or marry Betty Armstrong, or study Oncology? Where do I find the answers in the Bible? Should I throw dice or cast lot?
Re: Adeboye Exposed His Lies By Claiming He Drank Tea With God by GodHimself: 2:19pm On Apr 15
Quality thinking.

CaptainJune:
So, God has spoken everything there is to be spoken as written in the Bible according to Op? Very sad thinking.

So, how does God let me know I should travel to Denmark or marry Betty Armstrong, or study Oncology? Where do I find the answers in the Bible? Should I throw dice or cast lot?

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Exposed His Lies By Claiming He Drank Tea With God by Emusan(m): 4:30pm On Apr 15
MaxInDHouse:
That's great! John 17:22; 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3 smiley

Another lie exposed!
Re: Adeboye Exposed His Lies By Claiming He Drank Tea With God by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:03pm On Apr 15
Emusan:

Another lie exposed!

YES jàre the lie has been exposed that you have CHRISTIAN BROTHERS who can't agree with you on the same line of teaching as Jesus prayed {John 17:22} and Apostle Paul reminded his fellow believers! 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3
Re: Adeboye Exposed His Lies By Claiming He Drank Tea With God by Emusan(m): 5:06pm On Apr 15
MaxInDHouse:

YES jàre the lie has been exposed that you have CHRISTIAN BROTHERS who can't agree with you on the same line of teaching as Jesus prayed {John 17:22} and Apostle Paul reminded his fellow believers! 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3

I've been asking your so called brother, since that is the name Christian CURSED AND BASTARDISED?

You know why they couldn't reply me? because they were never in agreement with you.

If you think, they are agreed with you, this is a challenge for you.

Say it with you bold mind and tag them all that yes mh brothers ALL AGREE WITH ME ON THIS.

Let's see if they are actually in agreement with you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Call The Shots...always..if You Are In Control! / Two Can Start A Miracle / I Dont Think There Is Anyone Who Is 100% HOLY Here.if U Are!!let Me See U!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.