Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) (28146 Views)

Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) / Rare Orange-Eyed Owl Not Seen For Almost 125 Years Is Spotted In Malaysia (Pics) / SpaceX Flew Over Nigeria On Way To Space Station – Hadi Sirika (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by Omoawoke: 4:47pm On Apr 15
Hope he let the innocent animal go

1 Like

Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by Omoawoke: 4:48pm On Apr 15
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga is it house flies that they're talking about in the video undecided

🤣
Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by efemena5050(m): 4:49pm On Apr 15
Domaining101:
Mehn i hate house flies with passion. You know where you from take enter my room but you no go follow there commot. How you be banging on my window net making annoying burzzz burzzz noise upandan, are you mad!!!!!!!!?
Next time buy room freshener...house flies are nature's alarms and bells signifying repugnant,stench that tends to envelope ur enclave since most times a man may not really get to know this...so the house fly comes into the scene once in a while ringing the alarm that .....hmmmmm this habitant is oozing of a despicable repulsive externalities that fits into my habitations hence the house fly deciding to settle down and begin to give birth to babies in ur house .......no be fight o ....na advice ....

1 Like

Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by DeepSight(m): 4:49pm On Apr 15
Jennyclay:
Biko, He should just kindly let the poor bird go.

He shouldn’t eat the bird like some hunger broke nairaland men! undecided

You never tire of speaking about broke men. Sadly I once saw a meal of yours up here and it wasn't the kind of stuff even my house help would eat.

Frankly it looked it a bricklayer's meal. Or a vulcanizer's.
Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by Smithwilliams826: 4:57pm On Apr 15
Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:59pm On Apr 15
Superstitious man
Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by WhiteWood: 5:01pm On Apr 15
DaddyRochie1642:

grin grin Confusion everywhere
Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by Evisoblog: 5:04pm On Apr 15
Strange
Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by Knight1210(m): 5:05pm On Apr 15
You get sure plug wey de buy them for Naija? undecided
Iamicekid:
That’s $5k cash u dey use play Omo.. ignorant na disease
Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by BoldBrainz(m): 5:06pm On Apr 15
kingsleefolli:
Bro was asking for money bag.intstead of kill the bird and take am drink garri.no time

Wait, what?!

1 Like

Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by eedhrisademola(m): 5:07pm On Apr 15
DaddyRochie1642:

THANK YOU JARE! Maybe na (HOUSE FLIES) IN CAPITAL LETTERS

1 Like

Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by BoldBrainz(m): 5:08pm On Apr 15
efemena5050:
Next time buy room freshener...house flies are nature's alarms and bells signifying repugnant,stench that tends to envelope ur enclave since most times a man may not really get to know this...so the house fly comes into the scene once in a while ringing the alarm that .....hmmmmm this habitant is oozing of a despicable repulsive externalities that fits into my habitations hence the house fly deciding to settle down and begin to give birth to babies in ur house .......no be fight o ....na advice ....

What is going on with you people on this thread😂? What are you talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by eedhrisademola(m): 5:09pm On Apr 15
Jennyclay:

EWEE!!
APOSTLE GO HEAR BADADASH!!
Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by Wakolord(m): 5:11pm On Apr 15
Jennyclay:

You don dey fade small small, even the girls wey been dey like you post, don dey find work now, even rich men nor dey troway money for uselessness again.
Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by osazsky(m): 5:14pm On Apr 15
Instead of this goat to garnish this thing and send it down his stomach for proper evaluation the mumu they do video..wat if it escapes as u are videoing

1 Like

Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by Truthsandtrusts: 5:16pm On Apr 15
CountinBlessins:
Please set the poor bird free

Set your members free right?

1 Like

Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by Elena247247: 5:17pm On Apr 15
This your wetindey at the end is too load. Is it necessary?

officialwdhtv:
Nigerian man interrogates a barn owl that came to spend the weekend in his house without his consent shocked

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmftVw-G0pA
Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by geladinho1(m): 5:17pm On Apr 15
Jennyclay:

You and men every time han ha 😁🙄
Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 5:21pm On Apr 15
Haha. Dem no get brother me, Dem deh Form Americana, Iro len pa
Knight1210:
You get sure plug wey de buy them for Naija? undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 5:22pm On Apr 15
This Aunty for trenches
Jennyclay:

Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by CountinBlessins(m): 5:27pm On Apr 15
Truthsandtrusts:

Set your members free right?

You should go to school and get a proper education so you dont keep going around showing your stupid illiteracy. Uncivilized baboon
Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by elobyobi: 5:28pm On Apr 15
DeepSight:

You never tire of speaking about broke men. Sadly I once saw a meal of yours up here and it wasn't the kind of stuff even my house help would eat.

Frankly it looked it a bricklayer's meal. Or a vulcanizer's.

Or owl food grin

1 Like

Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by godofuck231: 5:39pm On Apr 15
The owl stand ontop e pilliative
Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by 1phone(m): 5:57pm On Apr 15
You got it right my dear sister. Prepare, go there, wear big polo and enter his kitchen to make the peppersoup 🌶️

Then he will eat you and the bird
Jennyclay:

Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by Jayhome24: 6:14pm On Apr 15
Domaining101:
Mehn i hate house flies with passion. You know where you from take enter my room but you no go follow there commot. How you be banging on my window net making annoying burzzz burzzz noise upandan, are you mad!!!!!!!!?

House flies in Owl case? Bro is everything OK?
Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 6:17pm On Apr 15
At least i believe the owl escaped without losing any part. grin
Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by Goalnaldo(m): 6:45pm On Apr 15
Are you people serious about the price of an owl being $5k? Let me lay ambush for the one that cry very close to my window. 5m no be child's play for this economy

2 Likes

Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by MrJames007: 6:47pm On Apr 15
Domaining101:
grin
Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by LIA1900: 7:12pm On Apr 15
Na better money this guy dey use play so, chaii
Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by Babanisharon(m): 7:16pm On Apr 15
According to Vastu Shastra, an owl is a symbol of positivity, prosperity and wealth. It is believed that having a showpiece of an owl in the house will bring good luck and fortune to the home. It is also thought that the owl wards off negative energies, and helps to bring peace and harmony to the home.

Owls symbolize inner wisdom, change, transformation, intuitive development, good luck, and self-actualization," says Charlotte Kirsten
Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by MaziObinnaokija: 7:32pm On Apr 15
cool That's effect of mixture of Energy drink with Goldberg
DaddyRochie1642:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) / Extreme Engineering: This Wheelchair Can Climb Stairs And Overcome Obstacles. / Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.