Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation (37089 Views)

Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos / Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) / Picture Of A Mosque & Church Side-By-Side In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by NwekeUG(m): 7:30pm On Apr 14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxhrh3z-iIQ

As His Fellow Pastor Didn't Allow Him Spend The Night In His Church, Stranded Pastor Gets Accommodated By A Muslim In A Mosque

27 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by TemplarLandry: 7:31pm On Apr 14
cool
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Chukwuka319(m): 8:07pm On Apr 14
I will unapologetically state this.
Many Muslims are more Christ like than most so called Christians.
As a Christian and Igbo corper of 2022/23 servin
g then in Niger state,I experienced the benevolence of Muslims towards me and other non Muslims living in the Agaie LGA of Niger state including non Corpers of other ethnicities.
Many times I have stood by the road waiting for transport and have been generously offered a lift by Muslim men in cars or bikes.
But here in the South, it's extremely difficult to see a Christian man give a lift to another Christian man , and even if he does,it is often for a woman.
Muslims would go any length to make sure you are comfortable and it is very high if you are a Non Muslim not of their ethnicity living among them.
I experienced this so well among Niger state Muslims and if NYSC is to be done twice,I will choose the Muslim North anytime anywhere anyday.

478 Likes 61 Shares

Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by tollyboy5(m): 8:18pm On Apr 14
The idiot above me was in another thread insulting a girl that was worshiping river goddess.
He's part of the self glorifying Christian.
He will do worst to that pastor if he was a church owner.
Even Jesus ate with the sinners not abuse or condemned them

grin in my ND days me and my colleague use to go to Mosque to do night class.

Muslim as open minded and give more compared to Christian no be new thing.

Before a typical Christian will help you, they'll ask are you a believer?
Which church do you attend?

94 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by beryledibor: 8:18pm On Apr 14
Don't try it...

The best place to sleep when stranded is the church but people have bastardised it to the extent even if you said you are a man of god, nobody will believe.

Can blame whoever refused to accommodate him. It's not even advisable to accommodate strangers in Nigeria.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by FactBoyz: 8:18pm On Apr 14
Wait till there's a religious crises and see the first people that will storm your house to **ll you cry

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by BarrElChapo(m): 8:19pm On Apr 14
πŸ€”
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by BigDawsNet: 8:19pm On Apr 14
Some Black men wicked sha

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Racoon(m): 8:19pm On Apr 14
Yes the Christian folk have some bad eggs too.

8 Likes

Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by meum: 8:19pm On Apr 14
Na to sleep with both eyes open πŸ‘€

Dat one no be Christian na church goer.

For you to answer the name Christian you should ask yourself each time β€œwhat would Christ have done?” It’s not about you it’s about Him since you are a CHRISTian

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by atobs4real(m): 8:19pm On Apr 14
Eeyah. Christian accommodated Muslim and killed by him

7 Likes

Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by 11Anonymous(m): 8:19pm On Apr 14
It is a known fact that most Muslims are nicer, honest and have integrity than most Christians.

Most so called Christians go to church because they don't want their neighbors to talk

64 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by tefishy(m): 8:19pm On Apr 14
That's a bit harsh. Despite the controversies that surrounds the religion, there are still Muslims that are very accommodating.

AqualinaXYZ:
I rather pass the night in a mortuary than sleep in a terrorist camp

Small thing knife don near your neck

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by KingLennon(m): 8:19pm On Apr 14
The story looks like that of qood samaritan. But this particular qood samaritan can never be trusted sad
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Dittodat: 8:19pm On Apr 14
AqualinaXYZ:

Brainwashed clown.

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by vowiski(m): 8:20pm On Apr 14
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by BarrElChapo(m): 8:20pm On Apr 14
AqualinaXYZ:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

11 Likes

Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by sofeo(m): 8:20pm On Apr 14
Alright
Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by APOPTOSIS: 8:20pm On Apr 14
OLD Video ...
Not good at all, but not necessary now

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Nazgul: 8:20pm On Apr 14
The Muslim man in the mosque allowed him sleep there because he thought he was a Muslim. If he had gone there and introduced himself as a pastor, he might have been turned down.

In as much as I'm not against helping people, most Nigerians have abused that privileged making their helpers regret their actions.

It was on this Nairaland that we read of how an RCCG pastor was robbed and murdered by 2 homeless boys he accommodated.

Even if we're to look at it literally, there's almost nothing to steal in a mosque as compared to a church where you have flat screen TVs, video cameras and other expensive stuffs. You can choose to accommodate a stranded person inside to sleep and by dawn you'd discover that you've been robbed.

This has happened to my church in my state. The pastor accommodated a man to pass the night and by morning he drained all the diesel worth thousands from the mikano plant and escaped. How he did it, we don't know. Would you expect the pastor to repeat such carelessness a second time...of course not.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by pretydiva(f): 8:20pm On Apr 14
Regardless of tribe and religion,we are all one

8 Likes

Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by OnionBandit(f): 8:20pm On Apr 14
Chukwuka319:
g then in Niger state,I experienced the benevolence of Muslims towards me and other non Muslims living in the Agaie LGA of Niger state including non Corpers of other ethnicities.
Many times I have stood by the road waiting for transport and have been generously offered a lift by Muslim men in cars or bikes.
But here in the South, it's extremely difficult to see a Christian man give a lift to another Christian man , and even if he does,it is often for a woman.
Muslims would go any length to make sure you are comfortable and it is very high if you are a Non Muslim not of their ethnicity living among them.
I experienced this so well among Niger state Muslims and if NYSC is to be done twice,I will choose the Muslim North anytime anywhere anyday.
God bless you for saying it as it is

I am Muslim and won't deny that. Served together with many igbo corpers in Kwara state and I heard similar confessions from them. Had two close friends who were also flatmates..they didn't stop regretting ever to have believed the propaganda that Muslims are terrorists. What they saw made them feel like remaining in Kwara state till death

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Ay92(m): 8:20pm On Apr 14
What's the essence of this post? It was even rushed to the front page without much comments

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Dittodat: 8:20pm On Apr 14
Chukwuka319:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by dust144(m): 8:20pm On Apr 14
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by vowiski(m): 8:20pm On Apr 14
Chukwuka319:

I laugh you .. make them hear Al buka, Abi Wetin dem dey call am?

The one that gave you food will be the one to slit your throat

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Primusinterpares(m): 8:21pm On Apr 14
Religion enhnnn... This will be the doom of mankind especially Africa.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by JuanDeDios: 8:21pm On Apr 14
Chukwuka319:
Culture, not religion, was at play here.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by Laple0541(m): 8:21pm On Apr 14
I saw this news on YouTube like a month air thereabouts. It just became a news today in Nland! Seems Nland is late for a whole month when compared to other news sources.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User / Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" / Residents Worship In Their Burnt Church After Plateau Massacre. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.