Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife (61602 Views)

Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers / We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour / Nigerian Man Beats South African Bodybuilder Who Is A Bully (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by AfahaAbia(m): 2:03pm On Apr 17
1stGenAmerican:

Yes, madness! Instead, he should be sharp sharp and remain in Nigeria so that he can beat his wife to a pulp in front of his kids in a steroid induced rage while the people around him tell him he is right and his wife is wrong. Or he can move to America and find a very timid Nigerian woman that’ll cower to his beatings and threats to ship back to Nigeria when she refuses to hand over all her pay or accept his cheating and venereal diseases. Then his good Nigerian wife can go to her job and lie to her coworkers about why her face and eyes are black and blue while he sits on the phone bragging about resting his wife’s brain and making him respect her. Right bro?

Hahahaha you took this so personal.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by imagrg(m): 6:40pm On Apr 17
Black American ladies toto sweet but try offend am.....na heavens gate door you go see say you dey knock at.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by useni1: 2:12am On Apr 18
1stGenAmerican:

Possibly a combination of steroid rage aka roid rage and culture clash. Nigerian men pride themselves on ‘resetting brains’ through physical violence and bring that habit here and other places with them when they leave Nigeria. These types don’t realize that all women won’t accept abuse. From what we know, the wife had a documented history of calling the police about domestic violence and last I knew, her charges hadn’t been upgraded. The situation might change but this happened in Texas—the history of domestic violence may save her.
Not all women will accept beatings and ‘brain resets’.
It is because your father didn't reset your mother's head that's why she is a widow today. Your father was a mugu who threw away culture and traditions. In your family they are always known for killing their husband. All your witch sisters killed their husband. Yes I know you will never forgive me for exposing your evil plan to come and look for a husband here so you can kill him in America. I will beat that nonsense attorney out of your dvmb brain with the head of my belt and reset your head back to factory mode. You became frustrated since the juju your mom gave u to touch me didn't work. Y'all thought I will lose my senses and impregnate you so you can have access to my wealth after killing me with knife. Your mom will then use her juju power to kill my two children in ATL blocking them from my inheritance so you can both claim my wealth with the bastard child u intended to have for me. You both forgot my forefathers were all strong native doctors, now ur plan backfired with your mom now a mental patient and you husband less for the rest of ur life. Mumu

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Konquest: 11:17am On Apr 24
lekanolas:

https://allnaijadiaspora.com/us-based-nigerian-bodybuilder-michael-chidozie-dies-weeks-after-wife-allegedly-shot-him/
The young dude was ripped but got taken out in a volley of bullets.

It shows that the 30-year-old lady and the 26-year-old dude we're just NOT compatible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by alphaNomega: 3:05pm On Apr 24
this is why everybody needs to have guns!

she would not have fired if she knew the guy was armed.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by alphaNomega: 3:07pm On Apr 24
Jokerman:
She's going for life or probably death too...

But wives why?? Why??

you think it is nigeria judiciary. she will be free in less than 2 years

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass / Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. / Failed Robbery At Stadium Road In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.