Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Soldier Arrested For Stabbing A Motorcyclist In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Arrested For Stabbing A Motorcyclist In Lagos (13672 Views)

Man Kills 2 Keke Riders & A Motorcyclist In Jos (Graphic Photos) / Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe / Yahoo Boy Kills Motorcyclist In Delta, Injures Passenger While Being Chased (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Arrested For Stabbing A Motorcyclist In Lagos by NaijaCover(m): 12:21pm On Apr 15
A Lance Corporal of the Nigerian Army had been arrested for allegedly stabbing a commercial motorcyclist during a misunderstanding in bar in Ikorodu area of Lagos, weekend.

The cause of the incident said to have occurred at about 2am at the bar of a lounge in Itamaga area of Ikorodu is yet to be ascertained.

Eye witnesses hinted that during the Lance Corporal later discovered to be attached to 159 Battalion, Yobe State, allegedly attacked the commercial motor cyclist with a gun like Jack knife, in the upper left side of his stomach.

The scene of the crime was reportedly visited by policemen , who rushed the dying victim to an undisclosed hospital.

Spokesman for the Lagos State Police Command, SP Benjamin Hudenyin confirmed the incident.

He said that the injured man was responding to treatment.

According to him: โ€The suspect has been arrested and investigation is ongoingโ€.

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/04/soldier-arrested-for-allegedly-stabbing-motorcyclist-in-lagos/amp/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Arrested For Stabbing A Motorcyclist In Lagos by NaijaCover(m): 12:21pm On Apr 15
Abeg, Why So Much Bad News From LAGOS?
Re: Soldier Arrested For Stabbing A Motorcyclist In Lagos by NoniblaqStore(m): 12:28pm On Apr 15
Nigeria is gone. Bad news left and right like say na match-past. Anyway I have good news for you, i am giving out 3 quality shirts today for just 15kay. See my threads for details

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Arrested For Stabbing A Motorcyclist In Lagos by Domaining101: 12:29pm On Apr 15
Until we begin to sentence soldiers to death or life imprisonment for any sorts of physical abuse against civilians, this types of nonsense will continue to happen. The fact is that it has be engraved in the minds of almost every Nigerian soldier that doing things like this is normal, that is why you will see some of them bragging on social media about beating civilians, and we need to take very bold actions to remove that mentality from their heads by fire by force. A law should made that any soldier found guilty of assault against civilians, even ordinary slap sef should be sentenced to a minimum of life imprisonment and maximum of death depending on the severity of the assault, just do that for like 5 years, all of them will begin to respect themselves and have sense. This is one of the things any serious Presidential should be trying to enforce, also make it a criminal offence for civilians to assault uniformed officers punishable by 10 years imprisonment too because some of us sef like to overdo and need to learn, not only the soldiers.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Arrested For Stabbing A Motorcyclist In Lagos by OALandAgents: 12:29pm On Apr 15
Sounds like the soldier was off duty, so was it really necessary to mention that he was a soldier?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier Arrested For Stabbing A Motorcyclist In Lagos by cenaman(m): 12:29pm On Apr 15
, which day u go post good news?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Arrested For Stabbing A Motorcyclist In Lagos by slaawomirr: 12:30pm On Apr 15
Damnnn niggar

Our soldiers dey misbehave normally

But this one way alcohol come join then their behaviour go worse

Alot of shit goes on at bar and beer parlour

Most times I keep my cool and don't get angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Arrested For Stabbing A Motorcyclist In Lagos by Franagg(m): 12:30pm On Apr 15
Too bad
Re: Soldier Arrested For Stabbing A Motorcyclist In Lagos by FreeStuffsNG: 12:30pm On Apr 15
post=129449816:
In life, it's what you focus on that expands. Lagos is full of good news. May good news not cease in my city and in our lives.
This is the best time to invest in Lagos.

God bless my Lagos and may God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

25 Likes

Re: Soldier Arrested For Stabbing A Motorcyclist In Lagos by hopexter(m): 12:30pm On Apr 15
post=129449816:

Na you we go ask na, grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Arrested For Stabbing A Motorcyclist In Lagos by SKYHIGHfx: 12:30pm On Apr 15
Nawa oo
Re: Soldier Arrested For Stabbing A Motorcyclist In Lagos by NaijaCover(m): 12:31pm On Apr 15
cenaman:
Naija-Cover, which day u go post good news?

Na Where, Blogger Dey Work, Na There, Him Dey See Him Own Food, Take Chop, CENAMAN
Re: Soldier Arrested For Stabbing A Motorcyclist In Lagos by BabaT91(m): 12:31pm On Apr 15
May God help us in this our con3. amen ๐Ÿ™
Re: Soldier Arrested For Stabbing A Motorcyclist In Lagos by Kelklein(m): 12:31pm On Apr 15
The military boys have been on rampage lately. They need to take it easily tho.. the poor citizens are already going through enough in the hands of government..
Re: Soldier Arrested For Stabbing A Motorcyclist In Lagos by toujurs: 12:31pm On Apr 15
These Nigerian low ranked Military officers bahaves like animals, there is no difference between them and wild dogs, i just read yesterday, slit the throat of his girlfriend. It's a disgrace.

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Arrested For Stabbing A Motorcyclist In Lagos by MaziObinnaokija: 12:32pm On Apr 15
cool dem go soon release him

1 Like

Re: Soldier Arrested For Stabbing A Motorcyclist In Lagos by cunny88(m): 12:32pm On Apr 15
The military has lost its reputation in Nigeria, blunt against insurgency only able to flex muscles, and with armless and defenceless civillians, I think a massive reform is needed in the Nigeria Army

1 Like

Re: Soldier Arrested For Stabbing A Motorcyclist In Lagos by Raylight2(m): 12:32pm On Apr 15
No news about the 2 people that were plunged into 3rd mainland bridge on the solo bus accident.
Re: Soldier Arrested For Stabbing A Motorcyclist In Lagos by mytime24(f): 12:32pm On Apr 15
Soldiers killing civilians pass arm robbers nowadays

Shey naija dey fr military regime ne ๐Ÿค”

1 Like

Re: Soldier Arrested For Stabbing A Motorcyclist In Lagos by Kurugu92(m): 12:32pm On Apr 15
2a.m

shocked
Re: Soldier Arrested For Stabbing A Motorcyclist In Lagos by cenaman(m): 12:32pm On Apr 15
post=129449816:
To slap you dey hungry me. Na u the post na u the drag FTC.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Arrested For Stabbing A Motorcyclist In Lagos by Obakoolex(m): 12:34pm On Apr 15
undecided How many bad news wan hit front-page today.

May we not be unfortunate o baba God ๐Ÿ™
Re: Soldier Arrested For Stabbing A Motorcyclist In Lagos by Felabrity: 12:34pm On Apr 15
Soldiers be moving mad these days

If they are not killing innocent citizens they were meant to serve, they are stabbing them.
Re: Soldier Arrested For Stabbing A Motorcyclist In Lagos by Kindness218: 12:34pm On Apr 15

Re: Soldier Arrested For Stabbing A Motorcyclist In Lagos by Artscollection: 12:35pm On Apr 15
These animals shouldnt be living with civilians!!
Re: Soldier Arrested For Stabbing A Motorcyclist In Lagos by cenaman(m): 12:35pm On Apr 15
Raylight2:
No news about the 2 people that were plunged into 3rd mainland bridge on the solo bus accident.
this question is for you.
Re: Soldier Arrested For Stabbing A Motorcyclist In Lagos by CalabarPikin: 12:35pm On Apr 15
Make them collect that knife stab am too

I support some jungle justice
Re: Soldier Arrested For Stabbing A Motorcyclist In Lagos by Faposky95: 12:36pm On Apr 15
NoniblaqStore:
Nigeria is gone. Bad news left and right like say na match-past. Anyway I have good news for you, i am giving out 3 quality shirts today for just 15kay. See my threads for details

BREAKING NEWS: Minister buys Indomie and egg for #1000.
..... that'll soon be the only type of good news.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer / FBI: 20,737 Victims Of Scam Mails Lost $1.2bn / Video Of Nigerian Lady Stripped And Beaten To Coma In Ghana For Stealing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.