Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

I Need Household Items That You Want To Giveaway - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Household Items That You Want To Giveaway (232 Views)

Relocation Sales (household Items For Sale). / Kitchen Utensils and household items. / Unaware Household Items That Can Cause Cancer - Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Household Items That You Want To Giveaway by immaland: 12:31pm On Apr 15
Please i need used household items that you can giveaway
- TV
- Chairs
- Curtains
- Pressing iron
- Hot plate
- Blender
- Table
- Clothes/Shoes (male) etc. i stay in Lagos 08061628051
Thank you
Re: I Need Household Items That You Want To Giveaway by ProjectsCityNG: 12:35pm On Apr 15
Bring 25k and I will give you a 32 inch flat screen. I can only give it at this price so I use the 25k for minor things. If you are interested, let me know
Re: I Need Household Items That You Want To Giveaway by immaland: 1:23pm On Apr 15
Your location and contact please
ProjectsCityNG:
Bring 25k and I will give you a 32 inch flat screen. I can only give it at this price so I use the 25k for minor things. If you are interested, let me know
Re: I Need Household Items That You Want To Giveaway by ProjectsCityNG: 1:53pm On Apr 15
immaland:
Your location and contact please

Ogba,Lagos
Re: I Need Household Items That You Want To Giveaway by ojotobiloba1: 2:49pm On Apr 15
ProjectsCityNG:
Give me ur contact phone no
Re: I Need Household Items That You Want To Giveaway by DiamondJLove: 3:29pm On Apr 15
i need in PH o
Re: I Need Household Items That You Want To Giveaway by ProjectsCityNG: 5:09pm On Apr 15
ojotobiloba1:

The opportunity is for the starter. For any one else, I won't accept less than 30k
Re: I Need Household Items That You Want To Giveaway by immaland: 5:11pm On Apr 15
ojotobiloba1:

Re: I Need Household Items That You Want To Giveaway by immaland: 5:16pm On Apr 15
My contact is 08061628051 I will come and pick it sir
ProjectsCityNG:

Ogba,Lagos

(1) (Reply)

The Best Of Interlocking Stone In Nigeria / World Transformation Agenda!! / The Best Of Interlocking Stone In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.