Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Nigeria, On A Shabby Road to Success. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigeria, On A Shabby Road to Success. (108 Views)

21,439 Children Will Be Born In Nigeria On New Year Day - UNICEF / See The High Number Of Babies To Be Born In Nigeria on New Year Day By UNICEF / Is Getting Married Or Being Single More Advantageous To Success? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria, On A Shabby Road to Success. by Schoolguy9(m): 12:32pm On Apr 15
Oh my goodness!

Network glitch is stopping me from writing the one thing that the world has always wanted to hear and know.

Ah!
Re: Nigeria, On A Shabby Road to Success. by Schoolguy9(m): 12:43pm On Apr 15
When my mind is relaxed, I will tell the world the fury of our ministerial nominees, the inability of some representatives to deliver powerful projects to the communities they represent and the fact that some LGAs chairmen are appointed instead of being elected.

By that time, I would not have time to say yes or no!
Re: Nigeria, On A Shabby Road to Success. by Emmanuel30a: 1:31pm On Apr 15
Omo, you have said nothing o... You have just said nonsense tiko ni meaning...

(1) (Reply)

Digital Solution: Get A Reasonable Quote / Therapist (09056015539) Low Self Esteem Can Make You Beg Others To Love You / Leading Automotive Antenna Supplier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.