Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Where Are The Gunners? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Where Are The Gunners? (71 Views)

These Arsenal Fans All Noticed What Granit Xhaka Did After The Gunners' Defeat.. / Arsenal - Sead Kolasinac, The Character That Shakes The Gunners / 5 Things We Learned From The Gunners Europa League Opener (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Gunners? by Ifyok50(m): 1:12pm On Apr 15
In this life, do not laugh at, mock or despise anyone even if you're visibly doing much better than the other.

In fact, the one who laughs at the other is emotionally unintelligent!

The fellow has forgotten so soon that what he/she has, was given to him/her by God. And so, why the boasting?

Tables can turn in a matter of seconds or minutes. Ask Hannah.

But I want to quickly relate this to what happened yesterday:

In pursuit of the EPL Title race, my team played first and lost.

Arsenal fans would not allow us breathe. It's as if they were going to choke their enemy to death with mockery.

Then they played theirs immediately after and also lost. Their own defeat was even more disgraceful.

Therefore, I come to this age-long conclusion: do not laugh at anyone. Things change.

A man may be very poor today, but check him out the next day. You might not be able to recognize him because God will have visited him. (Obed-edom comes to mind.)

I come in peace. Do have a great week ahead.

(1) (Reply)

UEFA: Barcelona 1-4 PSG, Dortmund 4-2 Atleti, Bayern Vs Arsenal, City Vs Real / Uefa Europa League Prediction— As Roma Vs Ac Milan / Exciting Start To 2024 NLO League Campaign In Osun Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.