Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Bayer Leverkusen Players Dance To Flavour’s Hit Song After Winning Bundesliga - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bayer Leverkusen Players Dance To Flavour’s Hit Song After Winning Bundesliga (29154 Views)

Oshoala, Super Falcons Players Dance To Ayra Starr's "Bloody Samaritan" / Odion Ighalo And Fellow Al Shabab Players Dance To Davido's Song (Photos, Video) / Nigerian Female Players Dance To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Victory (Photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayer Leverkusen Players Dance To Flavour’s Hit Song After Winning Bundesliga by prinxwizard(m): 12:12am On Apr 16
Amotolongbo:
See this Nathan Tella guy only on drawers and dancing galala 🤣
That's Frimpong
Re: Bayer Leverkusen Players Dance To Flavour’s Hit Song After Winning Bundesliga by Laple0541(m): 12:33am On Apr 16
That song those years! Very nice beat.
Re: Bayer Leverkusen Players Dance To Flavour’s Hit Song After Winning Bundesliga by Ishilove: 12:51am On Apr 16
Of all songs na 'Ashawo' song una dey use celebrate. Continue

2 Likes

Re: Bayer Leverkusen Players Dance To Flavour’s Hit Song After Winning Bundesliga by ebufa: 1:05am On Apr 16
LuQuLuQu:
When then?

coming from a deep place of hate, jealousy and malice.........typical of the pretentious hoard that fills the African continent! When they have materially, they oppress their fellow men...when they do not have, they plan the premature death. of those that have !!..ndi mgbu

1 Like

Re: Bayer Leverkusen Players Dance To Flavour’s Hit Song After Winning Bundesliga by AviatorMoney(m): 1:38am On Apr 16
Dyfynezz12:
Lol😂
Boniface na u do this one.
Oyibos like Africans but Africans hate themselves
Absolutely True
Re: Bayer Leverkusen Players Dance To Flavour’s Hit Song After Winning Bundesliga by Yorubaponu: 1:40am On Apr 16
CHARLOE:

Not even his song, that's a remiix of d original
Lol 😂 Na Flavour own we know 😂
Re: Bayer Leverkusen Players Dance To Flavour’s Hit Song After Winning Bundesliga by Mayflowa(m): 2:03am On Apr 16
rentAcock:
That Flavor's song Ashawo should've won Grammy award. It is an instant classic enjoyed all over the world even by people who don't understand the lyrics. Nigerian music has taken over. I pity any foreign artiste who doesn't collab with a Nigerian musician, they will go extinct sooner or later.

Ashawo is not Flavour song. It is owned by Rex Lawson- a highlife star in the 1960s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0hutAI3LPE?si=qxqyAJpS6FhsYzxk

3 Likes

Re: Bayer Leverkusen Players Dance To Flavour’s Hit Song After Winning Bundesliga by chidooh1: 2:56am On Apr 16
Sleekfingers:

Should have won what? The song sold how many copies?

Most of you just talk ignorantly .
naija songs no de sell by copy, download and play simple and short
Re: Bayer Leverkusen Players Dance To Flavour’s Hit Song After Winning Bundesliga by Sleekfingers: 3:26am On Apr 16
chidooh1:
naija songs no de sell by copy, download and play simple and short
.that doesn't matter. Flavour is way down the ladder.
Re: Bayer Leverkusen Players Dance To Flavour’s Hit Song After Winning Bundesliga by rentAcock(m): 3:49am On Apr 16
Mayflowa:

Ashawo is not Flavour song. It is owned by Rex Lawson- a highlife star in the 1960s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0hutAI3LPE?si=qxqyAJpS6FhsYzxk

Wow!! I never knew that. These are the kind of historic nuggets we need on this platform. Thank you for enlightening me.

1 Like

Re: Bayer Leverkusen Players Dance To Flavour’s Hit Song After Winning Bundesliga by deji17: 3:56am On Apr 16
Agba baller should have been more appropriate for the occasion.
Re: Bayer Leverkusen Players Dance To Flavour’s Hit Song After Winning Bundesliga by DeepSight(m): 4:26am On Apr 16
Dyfynezz12:
Lol😂

Some. Just some. Some oyibos like Africans. Don't generalize, because the majority do not like Africans at all.

However that is to be distinguished from liking African music or African art or African athletes or sportsmen or artistes etc.

2 Likes

Re: Bayer Leverkusen Players Dance To Flavour’s Hit Song After Winning Bundesliga by tbred: 5:57am On Apr 16
Real Ballers
Re: Bayer Leverkusen Players Dance To Flavour’s Hit Song After Winning Bundesliga by LuQuLuQu(m): 6:33am On Apr 16
ebufa:

coming from a deep place of hate, jealousy and malice.........typical of the pretentious hoard that fills the African continent! When they have materially, they oppress their fellow men...when they do not have, they plan the premature death. of those that have !!..ndi mgbu

Nwanne biko gbafuo
Re: Bayer Leverkusen Players Dance To Flavour’s Hit Song After Winning Bundesliga by vRendoh(m): 6:35am On Apr 16
grin grin grin grin
Victory sweet sha! Congrats to the Boys
Re: Bayer Leverkusen Players Dance To Flavour’s Hit Song After Winning Bundesliga by BscHolder: 7:30am On Apr 16
AcadaWriter:
Umu Igbo
SHUT UP.
DUMB ASS
Re: Bayer Leverkusen Players Dance To Flavour’s Hit Song After Winning Bundesliga by BscHolder: 7:31am On Apr 16
tiswell:
Gather here let's echo it...

IGBO AMAKA

No IGBO no super eagle!
another bastard spotted
Re: Bayer Leverkusen Players Dance To Flavour’s Hit Song After Winning Bundesliga by BscHolder: 7:33am On Apr 16
Makunahatata:
una" the two ppl I quoted
leave this low self esteem people.
Thats The only thing to massage their ego
Re: Bayer Leverkusen Players Dance To Flavour’s Hit Song After Winning Bundesliga by Igahbarr: 7:45am On Apr 16
jazzman7711:

''Leaders, leaders, leaders''. Abeg make we hear something ojare!

If not for ''our leaders'' do you think anybody would be playing Afrobeats today?

I remember how it all started.

Around year 2000, OBJ mandated radio stations nationwide to play 80% Nigerian made music.

This was back when ALL the youths played R&B and Hiphop from US and UK.

Nigerians were abusing him, calling him a dictator, and saying ''what if other countries ban Nigerian music?'' (as if anybody was playing any gaddem Nigerian music back then abroad, apart from a little bit of Fela and Sunny Ade)

That was what forced radio stations and music labels like Kennys Music to start desperately sourcing new Nigerian acts to promote.

Then we started having guys like Remedies, Plantation Boyz etc, on to TuFace, Bracket, and co..

That was how the whole thing BLEW UP to the stage we are today, with international world class stars everywhere from Wizzy to Davido, Flavour, Rema, Burna, Asake, Tiwa, Tekno, Tems, Mr Eazi, and others!

Abeg go siddon!

''Our leaders'' indeed.
Yeah, credit must be given to KK Kenneth and Idowu for promoting Nigerian music
Re: Bayer Leverkusen Players Dance To Flavour’s Hit Song After Winning Bundesliga by tiswell(m): 7:49am On Apr 16
BscHolder:
another bastard spotted
efulefu nwa bingo

1 Like

Re: Bayer Leverkusen Players Dance To Flavour’s Hit Song After Winning Bundesliga by BscHolder: 7:51am On Apr 16
tiswell:
efulefu nwa bingo
typical IPOB terrorist..
I just checked your profile picture and I really pity you.
It must b painful and frustrating being IPOB and also a gunner
Re: Bayer Leverkusen Players Dance To Flavour’s Hit Song After Winning Bundesliga by rolams(m): 7:52am On Apr 16
I remember when my boys played against real sapphire, Boniface's team in a competition in my area, he nearly kill my keeper with heavy shots!

The boy is good.
Re: Bayer Leverkusen Players Dance To Flavour’s Hit Song After Winning Bundesliga by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:53am On Apr 16
Dyfynezz12:
Lol😂
Correction!

agbadoists hates sensible Nigerians!
grin

1 Like

Re: Bayer Leverkusen Players Dance To Flavour’s Hit Song After Winning Bundesliga by tiswell(m): 7:54am On Apr 16
BscHolder:
typical IPOB terrorist..
I just checked your profile picture and I really pity you.
It must b painful and frustrating being IPOB and also a gunner
I like the pain and salty tears😭 of yours in saying those gibberish up there 👆

Ofe mmanu demon!

1 Like

Re: Bayer Leverkusen Players Dance To Flavour’s Hit Song After Winning Bundesliga by maestro299: 8:48am On Apr 16
techub:
But for our leaders, Nigeria would have been a trail blazer, a country worthy of emulation
As in eh!!!

1 Like

Re: Bayer Leverkusen Players Dance To Flavour’s Hit Song After Winning Bundesliga by Beverlyjean(f): 8:49am On Apr 16
Makunahatata:
mumu inferior being ,there are several clips of top clubs like Chelsea, mancity , arsenal, Barcelona players, even top basketball ball teams vibing to Davido, Rema wizkid,etc nobody dey see am as big deal cos we no dey surfer frm inferiority complex 😂

And did we complain when they did...even as u bigots said yoruba to the world ...did we counter ....as dem play igbo man song...painment from children of fallen demon gets activated.... envy , jealousy, bitterness , hatred are all in ur tribes DNA

1 Like

Re: Bayer Leverkusen Players Dance To Flavour’s Hit Song After Winning Bundesliga by Makunahatata: 8:57am On Apr 16
Beverlyjean:

And did we complain when they did...even as u bigots said yoruba to the world ...did we counter ....as dem play igbo man song...painment from children of fallen demon gets activated.... envy , jealousy, bitterness , hatred are all in ur tribes DNA
jealous and envy indeed,😂last time I checked,u can't make it without coming to the SW
Re: Bayer Leverkusen Players Dance To Flavour’s Hit Song After Winning Bundesliga by Beverlyjean(f): 9:00am On Apr 16
Makunahatata:
jealous and envy indeed,😂last time I checked,u can't make it without coming to the SW

Or rather , if not for FG , ur lagos would have been a total slump ...just like the other 5 states ....

1 Like

Re: Bayer Leverkusen Players Dance To Flavour’s Hit Song After Winning Bundesliga by Makunahatata: 9:03am On Apr 16
Beverlyjean:

Or rather , if not for FG , ur lagos would have been a total slump ...just like the other 5 states ....
who is talking about Lagos only here, go to small towns and villages and even very remote areas around SW, your people plenty there doing farm laborer.🥲
Re: Bayer Leverkusen Players Dance To Flavour’s Hit Song After Winning Bundesliga by Goalnaldo(m): 9:17am On Apr 16
I was just smiling all through 😂

1 Like

Re: Bayer Leverkusen Players Dance To Flavour’s Hit Song After Winning Bundesliga by Beverlyjean(f): 9:29am On Apr 16
Makunahatata:
who is talking about Lagos only here, go to small towns and villages and even very remote areas around SW, your people plenty there doing farm laborer.🥲

What's the percentage?? Just like ur people are also in the East doing gateman and ocho passenger work

1 Like

Re: Bayer Leverkusen Players Dance To Flavour’s Hit Song After Winning Bundesliga by Marpol2021(m): 9:57am On Apr 16
False prophet spotted
rentAcock:
That Flavor's song Ashawo should've won Grammy award. It is an instant classic enjoyed all over the world even by people who don't understand the lyrics. Nigerian music has taken over. I pity any foreign artiste who doesn't collab with a Nigerian musician, they will go extinct sooner or later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together / Suarez Loses Sponsor Because Of Bite / Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.