Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her (53198 Views)

‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt / Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication / Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by Konquest: 9:04pm On Apr 15
epainos:
Shaking my head. I don't have any regard for this man. As in, I was shocked myself. Anyway, medical doctors only know medicine....so, he can't know there is BSc Law. And he said it confidently. Lol. That lady seems more educated as far as I am concerned. And she seems more of Christlike than the so call whatever.
@epainos,

There is absolutely NOTHING like BSc in Law in Nigeria.

Whether it was the school, their website or the woman that made the mistake, it’s immaterial.

The degree leading to one’s admission into the Nigerian Law School which will ultimately lead to being called to the Nigerian Bar to practice as an advocate and solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria is not a BSc.

BSc means Bachelor of Science. Is law one of the sciences?

That woman’s spoken English and presentation was below average for someone who studied law.

Far more is expected from lawyers and law graduates.

To make matters worse she couldn’t even remember the appropriate title of her degree.

But is this enough to question her credentials and call her a liar outrightly? I don’t agree.

=>https://www.kehindeadegbite.com.ng/2021/07/how-to-become-lawyer-in-nigeria.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by VIKTO83(m): 9:04pm On Apr 15
malcom1X:
If it is perceived that you are lying. It is better to just stop you at the moment. Especially when everyone in the church perceive that you are lying.

The problem starts from NOUN.

Basic spoken English as a lawyer-L(maybe stage fright)
Didn't know her department and what she studied -L

Speaking English does not in any way qualify u as a Lawyer.
Na only low level lawyers depend on spoken English.
Do u speak English in supreme Court or court of appeal where big wigs flex muscles?
Studied Law for 10 years-L
Lastly I've never been to NOUN so I believe they let you study at your own pace...No?
Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by IamtheTruth1(m): 9:05pm On Apr 15
OLAADEGBU:

SaharaReporters

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/DR2bxBj7JHuchA4y/?mibextid=oFDknk

I you want to say sorry just say sorry I keep away all the buts and actually. I read the written statement from the church. You are apologizing and your are even giving three citations on why your pastor acted the way he did.

All these god of men are not even meek . They don’t even have the meekness of Christ. The only thing they are good is telling their sheeps why they must pay their tithes .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by lexy2014: 9:05pm On Apr 15
Righteousness2:
There was nothing wrong in what God's Servant Pst Paul Eneche did in trying to question the Testimony of our Sister as it didnt sound right.

Probably due to stage freight or something of that nature, our sister made some Error in testifying what God did for her.

To GOD be the Glory , Every doubt has been Cleared.
Sister sorry for the inconveniences. It is one of the things done to Ensure every doubts are cleared.

98% of those complaning and making noise are people who do not even care about GOD.
They just want to make noise and find a way to insult the Church.

since you are trying to justify Eneche's action, how come that as "God's Servant" he did not know that the lady was telling the truth at the time she was giving the testimony?

if the pastor did not embarrass the lady so openly, will anybody have noise to make?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by olatade(m): 9:06pm On Apr 15
HOD Exams and Record National Open University

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by Originalsly: 9:06pm On Apr 15
ivolt:

If you don't want poor people(aka mediocre) to give testimony, screen them ahead of time.
Don't embarrass them in public.

From her looks and demeanour, that woman may be a dyslexic/autist who struggled to graduate.
She has gone through enough only to be humiliated by the "man of god" turned detective.
SMH

I really don't think he should offer her an apology... but hey... church is business and if he doesn't that can scfect the bottom line. She made the blunder... not him. But what is clear in the apology is he was more disturbed by her English than the mistake and that's what caused the outburst. Because one is a graduate one must speak perfect Engligh at all times? Did he realize she was addressing the church and not the court? Some people are filled with ediccatio have no knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by bobntu: 9:07pm On Apr 15
Sadly, she is not in a position to take a definitive stance on this matter, unless an NGO takes up the challenge of protecting the lady's dignity.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by Truvelisback(m): 9:08pm On Apr 15
Righteousness2:
There was nothing wrong in what God's Servant Pst Paul Eneche did in trying to question the Testimony of our Sister as it didnt sound right.

Probably due to stage freight or something of that nature, our sister made some Error in testifying what God did for her.

Sister sorry for the inconveniences. It is one of the things done to Ensure every doubts are cleared.

98% of those complaning and making noise are people who do not even care about GOD.

Even you? Ah! You fall my hand ✋

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by Mrexcell(m): 9:08pm On Apr 15
UncleAyo:
Even this their statement showcase pride and arrogance. I am yet to see an apology to the disgraced lady.

People should alway read out their own statements to themselves before making it public.

What do I even know.

What is Christianity becoming these days. Well it has always been like that.

People shouldn't put all the blame on the pastor the lady gave room for the doubt.
Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by Jayhome24: 9:09pm On Apr 15
tuoyoojo:

In your life, what has your contribution brought to the world. What have to done to positively affect your generation.

He has built an auditorium....what have u and ur entire lineage built

You that have been eating ur tithes and offering. How is ur life better

The people that paid their tithes and offering are not complaining. Why body come dey pepper you

I have said it you can never be obidients ad be a normal human. One spotted with his genetically abnormality.

You go fume taya. You think say I send? I no send bro....
Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by MorolayoVictor(m): 9:10pm On Apr 15
Opmic:

The disgraced lady has seen an apology, you a concern fellow is yet to see it.
I don't think it's about the lady, I think it's about your hate.

You're very correct.

Righteousness2, kindly ignore these people, they truly care not about the woman.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by flokii: 9:10pm On Apr 15
Legend that obtained B.Sc in Law..
Na dull people full Enenche church cheesy
Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by SanctifiedSista(f): 9:10pm On Apr 15
I thank God all is saved

*WORD OF FAITH BIBLE INSTITUTE (WOFBI) BASIC CERTIFICATE COURSE (BCC) APRIL EDITION STARTS TODAY.*

*15TH ~ 26TH APRIL 2024*

* WOFBI IS A MOUNTAIN OF ANSWERED PRAYERS.
* WOFBI IS A MOUNTAIN OF ENCOUNTER WITH DESTINY.
* WOFBI IS A MOINTAIN OF DIVERSE REVELATION FROM THE WORD OF GOD.
* WOFBI IS A MOUNTAIN OF INSTANT TESTIMONIES.

*REGISTRATION STARTS BY 8.00AM*
*INDUCTION ~ 9.30AM*

*LEARNING CENTER: 30/32 HARRISON SHOLOJA STREET, OKOTA*

*INFORM ALL YOUR CONVERTS & FRIENDS.*
Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by Babbyad: 9:11pm On Apr 15
You are shying away from the main thing and digressing to something else. Would Jesus have behaved that way by embarrassing the woman?
The Pastor lacks manners and should have instead diplomatically asked the woman to step aside. Before you get things wrong. I'm a deeper lifer so don't go about lecturing me. Peace!
Righteousness2:

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by yewit37486: 9:11pm On Apr 15
Mrexcell:

People shouldn't put all the blame on the pastor the lady gave room for the doubt.

The way and manner he addressed her though wasn't at all Christlike. He needs to be in better control of his emotions and stop the outbursts.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by Olurondo: 9:11pm On Apr 15
This woman should sue Enenche and his church for defamation of character and public embarrassment.That should make people learn one or two lessons the hard way!!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by Agunesinjaweola: 9:11pm On Apr 15
In an attempt to stand out from other churches, the pastor goofed in the name of being directed by holy Spirit !!

Religious is a Scam !!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by Babbyad: 9:12pm On Apr 15
Hmmm. They really clapped?
Geez!
Daniel7543:
If u see how the whole church clapped for the werey pastor after he embarrassed the lady.. u sef go pity for the lady.
Zombie Christians.
na God go continue to dey bless Baba Fela

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by ifud(m): 9:14pm On Apr 15
UncleAyo:
Even this their statement showcase pride and arrogance. I am yet to see an apology to the disgraced lady.

People should alway read out their own statements to themselves before making it public.

What do I even know.

What is Christianity becoming these days. Well it has always been like that; master-slave relationship where the master cannot do anything wrong and cannot be corrected but worshipped as a god.
I thought I was the only one that saw the body language of the release. Some men of God are something else.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by Agunesinjaweola: 9:14pm On Apr 15
ivolt:

If you don't want poor people(aka mediocre) to give testimony, screen them ahead of time.
Don't embarrass them in public.

From her looks and demeanour, that woman may be a dyslexic/autist who struggled to graduate.
She has gone through enough only to be humiliated by the "man of god" turned detective.
SMH
I agree with you,
She' looks moderate autistic !!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by fawaz050(m): 9:15pm On Apr 15
DeJoeee:
The Pastor have reached out to Her, case closed

If I slap you and reach out to you, that takes away the pain?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by Konquest: 9:16pm On Apr 15
flokii:
Legend that obtained B.Sc in Law..
Na dull people full Enenche church cheesy
There's NOTHING like B.Sc in law because law isn't a SCIENCE course. It's appropriately titled LL.B in law (Bachelor of Laws).

I just corrected someone on this thread about the WRONG usage of B.Sc in law which doesn't exist. Any lawyer will tell you that.
Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by MadamExcellency: 9:16pm On Apr 15
Righteousness2:

98% of those compcomplaining making noise are people who do not even care about GOD.
They just want to make noise and find a way to insult the Church

God bless you for this conclusion. These people are not Christ's flock. Just complainers

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by Agunesinjaweola: 9:16pm On Apr 15
yewit37486:

The way and manner he addressed her though wasn't at all Christlike. He needs to be in better control of his emotions and stop the outbursts.
I think this Pastor has Anger problem !

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by ozo13(m): 9:17pm On Apr 15
Righteousness2:

I honestly hope when others make same mistakes you will give them excuse as u have just given the man of God

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by Kobojunkie: 9:17pm On Apr 15
fawaz050:
The business image must be protected at all cost. PR Stunt at its best.
The woman is a lawyer so I don't see why she should not sue for defamation at this point. If this had instead happened to the pastorpreneur, his team of lawyers would have attacked her and her entire family for it. undecided
Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by MorolayoVictor(m): 9:18pm On Apr 15
The same people that accuse him of faking miracles are the ones rejecting the apology that was never meant for them, like they really care about the woman. It's obvious that this is about the "hate" and not about the woman.
Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by Dpharisee: 9:19pm On Apr 15
UncleAyo:

What do I even know.

What is Christianity becoming these days. Well it has always been like that; master-slave relationship where the master cannot do anything wrong and cannot be corrected but worshipped as a god.
Stop crying more than the bereaved in public cool
Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by Akaujaa(m): 9:21pm On Apr 15
Nigeria pastors are not different from Nigeria politicians. They are full of deceit.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by ReacherSaidNoth: 9:21pm On Apr 15
Konquest:

There's NOTHING like B.Sc in law because law isn't a SCIENCE course. It's appropriately titled LL.B in law (Bachelor of Laws).

I just corrected someone on this thread about the WRONG usage of B.Sc in law which doesn't exist. Any lawyer will tell you that.

Don't embarrass yourself, use google.
Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by flokii: 9:22pm On Apr 15
Konquest:

Of course.. B.Sc is short for Bachelor of Science and Law is not classified under Sciences.

The ideal response from the lady should have been Bachelors degree in Law or simply LLB Law.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by Daniel7543: 9:23pm On Apr 15
Babbyad:
Hmmm. They really clapped?
Geez!
u never watch the video? The video went viral nw… Go to Linda ikeja page on Instagram or gistlover and see it urself.. u go fit stop to dey go church if u watch dy video

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Put God First In All You Do & You Shall Trample Upon Money Like This" - Man / So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same / Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.