Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Seek Job Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Seek Job Help (99 Views)

Any Idea About Custodian Life Assurance Ltd Job. Help A Brother / Please I Need A Job, Help My Life Please. I Am Frustrated / Why Seek Job When You Can Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seek Job Help by Ibkay32(m): 9:34pm On Apr 15
As I sit down to write this, my heart feels heavy with the weight of uncertainty and the burden of financial struggle. It's not easy to admit, but I find myself in a situation where I am jobless and cashless, facing a daunting road ahead. Yet, in the midst of this darkness, I am reminded of the resilience of the human spirit and the power of seeking help when needed most.

My journey to seek assistance began with a humble acknowledgment of my circumstances. Accepting that I needed help was not a sign of weakness, but rather an act of courage and humility.
While jobless for 2 years, I had invested time in enhancing my skills and qualifications in web development. I enrolled in both physical and online courses and training programs to sharpen my expertise and expand my job prospects. Despite the challenges ahead, I remained hopeful that with perseverance and dedication, I would eventually find a path forward

I hereby seek a support from friends and family on nairaland to please to connect me with any internship or junior developer for either frontend or Full-stack developer. if it's any online or offline job that can help me to earning money every month🙏
Re: Seek Job Help by abutujj: 9:18am On Apr 16
Ibkay32:
As I sit down to write this, my heart feels heavy with the weight of uncertainty and the burden of financial struggle. It's not easy to admit, but I find myself in a situation where I am jobless and cashless, facing a daunting road ahead. Yet, in the midst of this darkness, I am reminded of the resilience of the human spirit and the power of seeking help when needed most.

My journey to seek assistance began with a humble acknowledgment of my circumstances. Accepting that I needed help was not a sign of weakness, but rather an act of courage and humility.
While jobless for 2 years, I had invested time in enhancing my skills and qualifications in web development. I enrolled in both physical and online courses and training programs to sharpen my expertise and expand my job prospects. Despite the challenges ahead, I remained hopeful that with perseverance and dedication, I would eventually find a path forward

I hereby seek a support from friends and family on nairaland to please to connect me with any internship or junior developer for either frontend or Full-stack developer. if it's any online or offline job that can help me to earning money every month🙏

Hang in there buddy your prayer soon will be answer.we are in this together,am also looking for internship placement for data analyst or junior data analyst.

1 Like

Re: Seek Job Help by Ibkay32(m): 9:38am On Apr 16
abutujj:

Hang in there buddy your prayer soon will be answer.we are in this together,am also looking for internship placement for data analyst or junior data analyst.

God will answer our prayer brother

(1) (Reply)

Live-in Nannies And Chefs Needed In Lagos Urgently. / Business Development Manager Needed By A Saas Software Company / Hiring: Chef Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.