Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wow! Advise Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wow! Advise Me (1942 Views)

My Wife Won't Cook For Our Guests. Please Advise Me / My Fiancรฉe Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Our Marriage Maybe Seriously Falling Apart: Please Advise Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wow! Advise Me by Pentagon007: 1:23am On Apr 16
Congratulations to me guys. I have just made my first million naira. I made this money through savings from the teaching work that i do. I am excited to have achieved this milestone. By this, I have become a millionaire before 30 Lol. I am 29 currently. I know that to a lot of people here, it is nothing but to me, it is quite a milestone. Especially if i reminisce back to when I finished from university, i was so confused and did not know what direction to go. I was so broke and had no job. I have always wanted to be successful, have a good business and build a comfortable life. So, when i eventually got a job, with the help of my sweetheart and advises from her, I had to sacrifice some things and was very disciplined with my spendings before i could come up with this amount. I intend to save some money, then learn a business and go into it. So what did i do? Whenever i receive my salary, i save first and spend from what remains. So guys, do you think i can realize my plan and how did you feel when you made your first million?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wow! Advise Me by Alhajipaulo(m): 1:48am On Apr 16
10k no dey last again ๐Ÿ˜
Welcome to the millionaires club. ๐Ÿ‘Œ

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wow! Advise Me by kpakpakpa(m): 2:03am On Apr 16
Congratulations

May the money keep increasing sir

Elders in the house over to you for proper advice.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wow! Advise Me by blackpanthar: 2:49am On Apr 16
Pentagon007:
Congratulations to me guys. I have just made my first million naira. I made this money through savings from the teaching work that i do. I am excited to have achieved this milestone. By this, I have become a millionaire before 30 Lol. I am 29 currently. I know that to a lot of people here, it is nothing but to me, it is quite a milestone. Especially if i reminisce back to when I finished from university, i was so confused and did not know what direction to go. I was so broke and had no job. I have always wanted to be successful, have a good business and build a comfortable life. So, when i eventually got a job, with the help of my sweetheart and advises from her, I had to sacrifice some things and was very disciplined with my spendings before i could come up with this amount. I intend to save some money, then learn a business and go into it. So what did i do? Whenever i receive my salary, i save first and spend from what remains. So guys, do you think i can realize my plan and how did you feel when you made your first million?

This is so good to see, finally you have tasted this level of success and many more awaits you even billions sir.
but....
Pls don't celebrate yet.
you see, in this tinubu era,
These are not the days where 1m MEANS ANYTHING unless you invest or multiply it wisely.

Thank God you have a wonderful lady to advice you. But you don't need to publicize it here if you are not seeking for ideas or counsel.

Right now you need lots of practical wisdom and more frugality and strong tough decisions to make you enter the next millions very fast.

I wish you all the best o. grin

4 Likes

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wow! Advise Me by ipobarethieves: 3:43am On Apr 16
cool U are a discipline man.God don lift u up Hard work pay. U can invest it in pure water biz

3 Likes

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wow! Advise Me by otipoju(m): 4:02am On Apr 16
I wish you bigger things. Once upon a time I dey earn 18,000 naira monthly and was told I should not leave the job because there is no work out there.

I called their bluff and went unemployed for 9 months while trying to improve myself. Today my daycare fees alone monthly is roughly 2 million naira.

Why am I telling you this story. So you know that you have not arrived yet and you have bigger fish to fry.

Use half of that money and learn an international in-demand digital skill that can make you work remotely from nigeria and earn really good money in dollars.

You won't regret it. Stay blessed.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wow! Advise Me by kpakpakpa(m): 4:22am On Apr 16
otipoju:
I wish you bigger things. Once upon a time I dey earn 18,000 naira monthly and was told I should not leave the job because there is no work out there.

I called their bluff and went unemployed for 9 months while trying to improve myself. Today my daycare fees alone monthly is roughly 2 million naira.

Why am I telling you this story. So you know that you have not arrived yet and you have bigger fish to fry.

Use half of that money and learn an international in-demand digital skill that can make you work remotely from nigeria and earn really good money in dollars.

2million naira for day care? God when?

Sir i want to learn a digital skill because i'm handicap interms of communication. But an online skill can help my situation. Sir help me with just a laptop and see my story change for good because i will give it my time 100% to learn anything at all that can help. Thank you
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wow! Advise Me by izuch(m): 4:38am On Apr 16
We pray for health and long life. You will not suffer only for next of kin to come and squander, amen
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wow! Advise Me by Zwooks: 4:38am On Apr 16
Congrats. Keep grinding
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wow! Advise Me by Pentagon007: 5:19am On Apr 16
kpakpakpa:
Congratulations
May the money keep increasing sir
Elders in the house over to you for proper advice.
Amen. thank you sir
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wow! Advise Me by Pentagon007: 5:20am On Apr 16
blackpanthar:

This is so good to see, finally you have tasted this level of success and many more awaits you even billions sir.
but....
Pls don't celebrate yet.
you see, in this tinubu era,
These are not the days where 1m MEANS ANYTHING unless you invest or multiply it wisely.

Thank God you have a wonderful lady to advice you. But you don't need to publicize it here if you are not seeking for ideas or counsel.

Right now you need lots of practical wisdom and more frugality and strong tough decisions to make you enter the next millions very fast.

I wish you all the best o. grin
Thank you sir. I need counsels, that is why I'm here.
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wow! Advise Me by Pentagon007: 5:23am On Apr 16
otipoju:

Thank you sir. I wish to venture into business when i save enough money. Then I can quit my teaching job.
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wow! Advise Me by otipoju(m): 6:03am On Apr 16
kpakpakpa:

Sir i want to learn a digital skill because i'm handicap interms of communication. But an online skill can help my situation. Sir help me with just a laptop and see my story change for good because i will give it my time 100% to learn anything at all that can help. Thank you

Noted. We will definitely work something out.
Don't rush or pressure me but I won't forget by God's grace.

I'll reach out when I am ready and able to

1 Like

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wow! Advise Me by sheanzy(m): 6:35am On Apr 16
otipoju:

pls which digital skill did you learn
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wow! Advise Me by ZaRuleOfLaw: 6:45am On Apr 16
sheanzy:
Yeah, let otipoju suggest some international in-demand skills
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wow! Advise Me by PulaPower: 7:57am On Apr 16
Naso so digital skill dem go dey mention..

Ask them the digital skill, them no go see anything better to mention..

4 Likes

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wow! Advise Me by Zwooks: 8:13am On Apr 16
Why dont you rent a space and set up a teaching centre. Then aim to target after school kids, holiday students so you can expand your service provision ?
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wow! Advise Me by Youngsage: 8:45am On Apr 16
Pentagon007:

Congratulations! Not trying to rain on your celebration in any way but you're not a "millionaire" yet.

Having a million naira doesn't make one a millionaire. At least by the very definition of the word itself.

Congratulations again and hope you put it to good use cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wow! Advise Me by 1000Capacity: 9:19am On Apr 16
Believe everything you read online

2 Likes

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wow! Advise Me by duduade: 9:36am On Apr 16
Try to spoil yourself a bit out of it..

All these pep talk here and there

There is only one life
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wow! Advise Me by Tunde835(m): 10:21am On Apr 16
kpakpakpa:

Start a business or a open a shop
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wow! Advise Me by otipoju(m): 11:07am On Apr 16
sheanzy:

A curious mind will use Google and start the journey from there.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wow! Advise Me by otipoju(m): 11:08am On Apr 16
PulaPower:
Naso so digital skill dem go dey mention..

Ask them the digital skill, them no go see anything better to mention..

Make Google and YouTube your best friend online. You won't regret it.

Maual Software testing is one.
Data analysis is another
Data Modelling is another
Cybersecurity is another
Data Privacy is another
AI and Machine learning is another very good one
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wow! Advise Me by Exousiang01: 11:57am On Apr 16
First of all.
Having a million in your account doesn't make you,
Now you are sure that your strategy works, double the energy you used to get the one million, you will make 3million in a shirt time.
Never change goal post because you have made money. Perfect it, brainstorm on better methods.
You can start thinking of developing an app that you can use for home lessons, which means you don't need to move from house to house, but the children just have to pay fr the app and subscribe monthly or weakly.
That way you can even employ other teachers on the platform and because it's an app, they won't have direct contact with the parents and steal your clients.
So think harder and work harder.
Sorry if I am just talking like a business man instead of a teacher.
But if I were a teacher. That's simply one of the many things I will do.

1 Like

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wow! Advise Me by Gbadugbakun(m): 12:01pm On Apr 16
I'm surprised that Nairaland beggars haven't invaded this thread posting various account details to beg. Maybe they're having their general meeting. I'm sure that once they're done, they would stalk your moniker and beg the life out of you. grin
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wow! Advise Me by Nwaokunkpara: 12:13pm On Apr 16
Oga having saved a million naira doesn't make you a millionaire

That's just a liquid cash that float away from you in so many ways
Depreciation in value can deal with that one million

An emergency need can help in a huge portion of that Money

Invest in something
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wow! Advise Me by RickyJesus: 12:17pm On Apr 16
otipoju:

Make Google and YouTube your best friend online. You won't regret it.

Maual Software testing is one.
Data analysis is another
Data Modelling is another
Cybersecurity is another
Data Privacy is another
AI and Machine learning is another very good one

Story, how can they get remote job from Nigeria after learning all this?

2 Likes

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wow! Advise Me by Zee0007: 12:54pm On Apr 16
I have never seen 100,000 (hundred thousand naira) in my account ever. But I hope to one day. I connect to this testimony of yours and congratulate you. I pray to celebrate a hundred thousand naira in my account some day too.

God bless your hand work and multiply it.
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wow! Advise Me by AcadaWriter: 1:12pm On Apr 16
Congrats. Keep grinding
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wow! Advise Me by otipoju(m): 1:18pm On Apr 16
RickyJesus:

Story, how can they get remote job from Nigeria after learning all this?

Sorry, I no go fit help you with that one. Google and YouTube will tell you much
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wow! Advise Me by Mom007(f): 1:49pm On Apr 16
Congratulations, keep it up. But if you need to ask what to do with your money from a group of strangers, then you are not ready to spend your money. I advice you not to let anyone pressure you ,keep doing what you were doing that earned you 1m in this era in the first place. When its time to do something else, you will know.
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wow! Advise Me by Beauty4brain(f): 2:15pm On Apr 16
Congratulations ๐Ÿ‘. Such a beautiful feeling

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

50 Ancient Wisdom For Singles On Marriage. Part 2 / Do intertribal Marriages work? / Wall Geckos might be the solution you seek.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.