Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) (23385 Views)

Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) / Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) / I Will Walk On River Niger This August, Just Like Jesus Did – Prophet Emeka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by Lomprico2: 12:04pm On Apr 16
Another one is let loose!

Atheists, Muslims, our local religions respect Christ more than most African Christians .

1 Like

Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by DarlingtonC: 12:04pm On Apr 16
Why can't YouTubers just go ahead and post video with talking first?
Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by lexy2014: 12:05pm On Apr 16
what of those countries that dont eat Nigerian dishes?

which foods should they be eating ad not eating?

will they now start eating the Nigerian dishes that can take you to heaven?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by Devaro: 12:06pm On Apr 16
Dey play
Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by Luckki1001(m): 12:10pm On Apr 16
Small food wey I dey manage, the last thing in this world wey dey make me happy and give me joy, pastor say make I no chop again. Wetin come remain for this life? grin

Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by Segzy19: 12:10pm On Apr 16
This one is not a pastor or a prophet but simply a comedian..... Again, how do we verify that this wasn't staged just for social media content...?
Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by Damian911: 12:10pm On Apr 16
chatinent:
Come kirikiri you say no. Today na DPO birthday, enjoyment wan finish us.
You lifted this post from X and how does it relate to this topic?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by ignis: 12:11pm On Apr 16
These guys are making a joke out of Christianity.
Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by Sgtkoselupa: 12:11pm On Apr 16
Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 12:12pm On Apr 16
chatinent:
Come kirikiri you say no. Today na DPO birthday, enjoyment wan finish us.
. Give location na bros cheesy. Today na my off day.... make I come chill small with DPO boys cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by Emma09(m): 12:13pm On Apr 16
Pastor Righteousness no go comment on this one now o. If na Isreal and Hamas news now or Threats messages about Hell, he go show. Anyways, Africans don bastardize the so called Christianity religion. Con Men everywhere parading themselves as Men of God. Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by GLouis: 12:13pm On Apr 16
chatinent:
Christianity is made to look a joke by Nigerian pastors.

Nah!

Christianity is made to look like a joke by nairaland. I mean there are many pastors doing they right thing but no they will.not post them
Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by MaziObinnaokija: 12:14pm On Apr 16
grin my fellow Biafrans nor go disgrace us sad
Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by Sgtkoselupa: 12:14pm On Apr 16
Is this a joke??
Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by MaziObinnaokija: 12:19pm On Apr 16
sad Evang Righteousness2, comma blow the 🎺 πŸ“―πŸŽΊπŸ“―πŸŽΊ. Heaven nor sure u again since uvdon eat the abomination sad smiley
zebszebs:
I just ate one delicious black soup yesterday with pounded yam (note: not poundo, POUNDED YAM).

If this means that I am going to hell, then so be it!!!
Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by AngelicBeing: 12:20pm On Apr 16
lexy2014:
what of those countries that dont eat Nigerian dishes?

which foods should they be eating ad not eating?

will they now start eating the Nigerian dishes that can take you to heaven?
Why all this questions? Let me help you answer your questions

No dish, cuisine or food can take you to Heaven apart from you obeying the strict commandments of the owner of Heaven which are explicitly written in the Holy Bible.

Don't ask me further questions again because I have done justice to your questions and remember that you are still under Aljazeera suspension shocked
Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by APOPTOSIS: 12:20pm On Apr 16
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
This one go shock Indaboski
Thank God, Edikaikong and eekpakwukwo no dey dia.
May be Angels never update their listsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Henceforth, no Ogbono soup
Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by GodHimself: 12:20pm On Apr 16
Heaven - high vibration, high frequency, high energy
Hell - low vibration, low frequency, low energy

EBMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvY3KyMqctA?si=6hzIWYC1XL8rEXo0

Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by cyberstarr(m): 12:23pm On Apr 16
This is why I preferred the Catholic Church of Medieval times. The church would have branded this man as a heretic and his utterance as heresy. If he wasn't stoned, he would be burnt at the stake for polluting Christian teaching.
Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by APOPTOSIS: 12:23pm On Apr 16
GLouis:

Nah!
Christianity is made to look like a joke by nairaland. I mean there are many pastors doing they right thing but no they will.not post them
Which pastor is actually doing the right thing?
All are FAKE, it just depends on the pH scale of the mockery. Religion was orchestrated by man for God and not the other way round. Open your eyesπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Religion is simply a way people have chosen to acknowledge a supernatural and divine being.
God is neither a Christian nor Muslim.
Hope you are aware nowπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by geoworldedu: 12:24pm On Apr 16
EreluRoz:
Christianity is now a joke to these people.
It has always been a joke to non christians.
Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by Callosobruchus: 12:24pm On Apr 16
Amala and ewedu soup no make di list of the heavenly foods? That is impossible! Meanwhile,Baba God,na for how long you go for take di endure this people wey di carry your name play?Time never reach wey you go begin send thunder come?
Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by geoworldedu: 12:25pm On Apr 16
APOPTOSIS:

Which pastor is actually doing the right thing.
All are FAKE, it just depends on the pH scale of the mockery. Religion was orchestrated by man for God and not the other way round. Open your eyesπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
True words.
Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by Father4all: 12:25pm On Apr 16
Nonsense pastor
Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by geoworldedu: 12:26pm On Apr 16
Callosobruchus:
Amala and ewedu soup no make di list? That is impossible! Meanwhile,Baba God,na for how long you go for take di endure this people wey di carry your name play?Time never reach wey you go begin send thunder?
You can't know for certain that it is not mama God but baba God. God seems more like mama instead of baba.
Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by slowice(m): 12:26pm On Apr 16
Hope say the werey maetion ofe onugbu, n'ala and ọha Soup There Else that list is rubbish
Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by icekidmuktar(m): 12:28pm On Apr 16
DUDE IS TRYING TO FORCE HIS CONGREGATION TO EAT HIS FAVOURITE FOODS
EBMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvY3KyMqctA?si=6hzIWYC1XL8rEXo0

Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by lexy2014: 12:28pm On Apr 16
AngelicBeing:
Why all this questions? Let me help you answer your questions

No dish, cuisine or food can take you to Heaven apart from you obeying the strict commandments of the owner of Heaven which are explicitly written in the Holy Bible.

Don't ask me further questions again because I have done justice to your questions and remember that you are still under Aljazeera suspension shocked

1. what of those countries that dont eat Nigerian dishes?

2. which foods should they be eating ad not eating?

3. will they now start eating the Nigerian dishes that can take you to heaven?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by Jokerman(m): 12:29pm On Apr 16
Lol...

What about Milky Donuts?? That's supposed to be number 1.. high trans fat πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜Ί

1 Like

Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by Gboom: 12:29pm On Apr 16
This pastor is just trying to be controversial so that social media user will be agog because of his comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence / 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) / Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.