Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Jamsolad Exchange CEO, Ogundele Gifts Wife Car On Her Birthday - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Jamsolad Exchange CEO, Ogundele Gifts Wife Car On Her Birthday (87 Views)

Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle / Zimbabwean Man Shows Three Used Condoms He Found In His Wife's Car (Photo) / Valentine: IgbereTV Boss, Anyalekwa Gifts Wife Benz C-Class Kompressor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamsolad Exchange CEO, Ogundele Gifts Wife Car On Her Birthday by AmeboFeeds(m): 10:18am On Apr 16
Jamsolad Exchange CEO, Ogundele Gifts Wife Car On Her Birthday

The Managing Director of Jamsolad Nigeria Limited, Engr. Jamiu Ogundele has gifted his wife, Taiwo a brand new Toyota Corolla 2010 car on her birthday anniversary yesterday 16th of April, 2024.

According to Ogundele who posted on his social media handle:

"All thanks to everyone who join hands to celebrate my wife with me yesterday. Mo dupe ooo 🙏❤️

Last year the birthday met me in Umrah and Alhamdulilah this year Allah gave me the grace to add up two year’s birthday gift as one 😃"

He prayed for more life and prosperity for his wife as she added a new year to her age.

(1) (Reply)

Tragic Loss: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Grieves / Diver’s Interaction With Curious Octopus Leads To Shrine Discovery / Express Yourself On Your Special Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.