Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,952 members, 7,817,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

I Need A Guide On The Choice Of Solar Panel - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I Need A Guide On The Choice Of Solar Panel (50 Views)

Please Help, How Can I Use This Mini Solar Panel / Types Of Solar Inverter In Nigeria And Their Prices (Photos) / Operation Of Solar LED Peach Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Guide On The Choice Of Solar Panel by sasview: 3:12pm On Apr 16
I have a 2.0 inverter system with two lithium battery, which I could not enjoy due to epileptic power supply and low voltage most time when power is restored.
I want to invest on solar panel to compliment this inverter system
I need assistance in making my choice. I need guidance to make the right selection on the following

1. My inverter is 12V must I buy 12V panel or I can get 24V instead what is the advantage of buying either of the two?
2. Should buy full cell or half cut
3. What brand of the panel would you recommend 4. Someone said used is better than new one is this true.

I attached sticker of my inverter and battery for clear understanding.

(1) (Reply)

Super AI Doodles Review / Shopping App Development / Resolving Parsing Issues In C# While Developing A Tennis App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.