Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,390 members, 7,830,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. (27589 Views)

Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. / How Private School Teachers Work / School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by aysnoopy(m): 12:34am On Apr 18
Yeancahmie007:

lets pray it gets better. God will surely send helpers our way. I got married to the best, most supportive woman that understands. If not maybe i for don do rituals. I graduated mass comm in 2017 and served 2018/19. Been teaching since Sept 2021 and still cant save a dime plus no pay during holidays. It is really breaking my heart that we work like horses and eat like ants.

I also graduate 2014, served 2015/2016, den work for an engineer who promise me a fed govt job since 2018, spent 6 years with her collecting stipend, and after 6 years she couldn't get me the job, she retired from service den I took a bold step and leave, that's how I found myself teaching to survive. Thanks to my wife as well, she understood the situation and supportive as well
Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by Kingrshd3: 9:43am On Apr 18
DJInfluence:
grin that guy just dey rant.

Don't mind d bastard 😂
Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by Divinediva2: 2:20pm On Apr 21
sonnie10:

I have children who attended primary school to secondary school ( high school ) in the US. You better learn, and stop being ignorant.
Forget what you see on movies, reality is different.
Just uttering certain words in school even among your peers can land you in juvenile.
So how many of your kids we're committed aboard for having misunderstanding with a teacher
Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by Divinediva2: 2:20pm On Apr 21
[quote author=Truvelisback post=129473554] What trash are you talking about? You can arrest a public school student for misconduct but you can't do the same to a private School student. Can you? The discipline in public schools is stricter than private Schools. In a public school you could be expel for mere fighting. Can that happen in private Schools? I have attended a public school where two junior students were expelled because they in the school. The principal was very strict and she doesn't take nonsense.[/quote
Read through your comments and see your writing nonsense
Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by sonnie10: 2:41pm On Apr 21
Divinediva2:

So how many of your kids we're committed aboard for having misunderstanding with a teacher
You don’t have to be a soldier or go to war to hear about people who died by gun shots.
Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by Truvelisback(m): 3:58pm On Apr 21
[quote author=Divinediva2 post=129555713][/quote] I made a mistake in my writing because I typed them hurriedly. However, you have already gotten my point. A public school student could be arrested for misconduct but not a private school student. I have been to a private school where two junior students were expelled for fighting in the school.
Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by Nyahabingi: 8:37pm On Apr 21
WhiteWood:
The Nigerian school teachers/private School teachers are not going through anything -- I love that our younger generation are beginning to stand up for themselves. Those who should be teaching us good manners by setting an example and through diplomacy have oppressed Nigerian children for too long/many years, undermining their confidence. This is the primary reason why Nigerian youths today are unaware of their rights and, consequently, idolize their oppressors.

Hats off to our younger generation -- they are educating themselves about their rights via the internet. In a rational society, that teacher should be suspended for directly confronting the child instead of reporting the matter to the school's disciplinary authority. The teacher is not the child's parent.

Many of you advocating for this boy's punishment are the same individuals who spend their entire day on the internet lamenting about our government and our failed nation. However, you seem to forget that only children who are nurtured with love and set a positive example grow up with the confidence to effect change. These children do not grow up worshipping individuals simply because some FOOLS believe it is their right for the younger generation to worship them.

****** Most of you quoting me are some of the reasons Nigeria as a country is not moving forward, -- brainwashing is a BIG problem. Are you all suggesting that the child shouldn't defend himself even if the teacher verbally abuses him or physically assaults him, as seen in numerous Nigerian YouTube videos SMH

******* This is the same reason Junior Pope ( Rest in Peace) was surrounded by over 100 people, yet not a single one could muster the initiative to administer CPR to him, Instead, they returned him to the river that claimed his life -- because these people weren't taught anything while growing up apart from how to worship their oppressors.

If foolishness is a person

Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by Divinediva2: 5:33pm On Apr 23
sonnie10:

You don’t have to be a soldier or go to war to hear about people who died by gun shots.
Gossip is not a good source of reliable information
Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by sonnie10: 5:48pm On Apr 23
Divinediva2:

Gossip is not a good source of reliable information
You want me to share personal story from 1981? This kids self!
Hope you know that outdated information is not reliable as well.
Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by WhiteWood: 5:33pm On Apr 24
Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by WhiteWood: 5:36pm On Apr 24
[quote author=Nyahabingi post=129561972][/quote]

If foolishness is a person

then it will be an illiterate like you grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

50 Nigerians Graduate With First Class From Malaysian University / Oyo Teachers Write Exam Questions On Blackboards To Protest Unpaid Grants / Malcom Ebose, Best Graduating Student Of His Class From Cambridge University UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.