Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,910 members, 7,828,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Policemen Becoming Threats To Citizens - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Becoming Threats To Citizens (783 Views)

Nigerian Man And His Gangs Scammed British Citizens Of £3million Pics / Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad. / Nigerian In US Arrested For Making Terrorist Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Policemen Becoming Threats To Citizens by 4shizzle(f): 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2011
Policemen are no longer providing security as they should instead their possession of arms makes them feel empowered to treat people how they want.
Yesternite around 9a.m 2 of my friends were in opebi, Ikeja and couldn't get a bike because the bikemen were avoiding the policemen on that road who keep extorting money from them. They decided to keep strolling till they get a cab. All of a sudden two police hilux with about 5 policemen blocked them and searched them. They showed the policemen their work I.D cards bt wen they police noticed about 60k in one of their wallet (which is the money he intended getting a blackberry with) thats when they were thrown into the car and they drove them off to their station. They eventaully released them without the money. After this event is when I heard tales of police killing people if the money found was larger. what authority do you report such act to since you have no idea if their heads are in on it.
How can such money be recovered or such officers punished.
This meanace in our society has to come to an end.
Re: Policemen Becoming Threats To Citizens by BootyOnMe: 7:17pm On Nov 19, 2011
Very nauseating creatures I tellya.
But what do you expect?
"If the head of the fish is rotten". . . .God bless my man Atiku! kiss
Re: Policemen Becoming Threats To Citizens by 4tune1(m): 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2011
They are now a thorn in our flesh, what I always advise pple do is just get any of them force no. then call & in4om any of ur relatives on ur way to d station by this they will be cautious because they dont know who you call.

(1) (Reply)

Man Shoots Bricklayer Over Attempted Rape / Mother Of Four Bose Edijana Lucky Beheaded In Ekiti / Man Burnt TO DEATH For Stealing Necklace In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.