Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,136 members, 7,835,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Most Parents Of Today Are Raising An "Overdependent Generation" - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Most Parents Of Today Are Raising An "Overdependent Generation" (15455 Views)

Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins / Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) / Most Fathers Today Are Losing Relevance In The Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Parents Of Today Are Raising An "Overdependent Generation" by DonroxyII: 4:49pm On Apr 18
Freshboi316:
They are raising rubbish even my daughter dey among them, mother na zero.. I keep telling her but I'm the bad father.
You are Responsible for Whatever Your "Family" is All About !

I don't know why a Man Must Blame Woman For Anything.....

You Must Gain the Confidence of Your Wife before Delving unto "Her" Children .....
Re: Most Parents Of Today Are Raising An "Overdependent Generation" by DonroxyII: 4:51pm On Apr 18
Re: Most Parents Of Today Are Raising An "Overdependent Generation" by DonroxyII: 4:53pm On Apr 18
emmaodet:

Exactly bro.
Exactly
My brother has been talking about suicide, suicide, suicide.
He became depressed, started smoking hard drugs and because kolomenta.
We had to take him to psychiatric hospital.
On top wetin? Just to face like squarely like a man? He is cared of facing life head-on, rather sobbing and crying like a bush baby.
A man ooooo not a boy ooo
A man of 35
He was Overpampered .. Make una wipe am Oraimo cord for head!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Parents Of Today Are Raising An "Overdependent Generation" by Acidosis(m): 7:28pm On Apr 18
Change is constant. Just as our fathers once walked kilometers to attend classes, today, school buses are everywhere. However, another generation is emerging where school buses will be irrelevant. People may have to stay in their houses and be taught by AI. A generation is coming where notebooks will be useless, and much of the mathematics some of us were taught will be irrelevant.

Sometimes, I wonder why teachers still assign certain tasks to students, knowing very well that Chat GPT can solve these assignments.

Imagine complaining that parents help their children with assignments. LOL. Just wait for an explosive AI generation. grin grin
Re: Most Parents Of Today Are Raising An "Overdependent Generation" by professore(m): 7:50pm On Apr 18
Some points are here.
Re: Most Parents Of Today Are Raising An "Overdependent Generation" by Freshboi316(m): 8:03pm On Apr 20
DonroxyII:
You are Responsible for Whatever Your "Family" is All About !

I don't know why a Man Must Blame Woman For Anything.....

You Must Gain the Confidence of Your Wife before Delving unto "Her" Children .....

I'm not going against some mother's but I am just speaking for what I am going thru with my daughter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

British Family Considering Move To Nigeria. Advice Welcomed :) / What's The Oldest Thing In Your Family House? / What's The Best Advice Your Parents Ever Gave You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.