Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

I Want To Start A Business - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Want To Start A Business (50 Views)

Get A Business Website Or App / How To Start A Business Selling Human Hair For Weaving / Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Start A Business by Idrisk19(m): 7:01pm On Apr 17
Good evening dear Nairalanders.
I'm here to seek the opinions of the business men and women here. I lost my daddy last 7th of this month, during the funeral processing and 8th day prayer, the past students who studied under the tutelage of my father contribute immensely to the burial and prepared foods and drinks and some other things needed for the burial and prayer, all of us we didn't spend penny except the 8th day prayer everyone of us we prepared foods for our friends that's only money I said each one us spend. after prayer some of our family members contribute money for us, and some of our friends also support us as well, yesterday after I counted all my money I have like 120,000 both Bank and cash in hand. my question is which business can I start with a sum of 100k, the remaining money I want to use it for my children school stuff, I want to change their school bag, launch box etc. please your opinions would be highly welcome.. Thanks in anticipation
Re: I Want To Start A Business by Ynix(m): 7:51pm On Apr 17
Idrisk19:
Good evening dear Nairalanders.
I'm here to seek the opinions of the business men and women here. I lost my daddy last 7th of this month, during the funeral processing and 8th day prayer, the past students who studied under the tutelage of my father contribute immensely to the burial and prepared foods and drinks and some other things needed for the burial and prayer, all of us we didn't spend penny except the 8th day prayer everyone of us we prepared foods for our friends that's only money I said each one us spend. after prayer some of our family members contribute money for us, and some of our friends also support us as well, yesterday after I counted all my money I have like 120,000 both Bank and cash in hand. my question is which business can I start with a sum of 100k, the remaining money I want to use it for my children school stuff, I want to change their school bag, launch box etc. please your opinions would be highly welcome.. Thanks in anticipation

You have to be very careful in your decision

To be sincere 120k is very small to start a business in this economy.

This is my advice for you make a fundamental analysis of yourself.

What is your SWOT?

What can you do without spending so much money that will give you your first 1 Million Naira

What should you do to scale your first 1 Million Naira to 10 Million.

My advice to you keep the 120k first, go invest in knowledge and critical thinking

Us like 12k to buy books that address what you want and use critical thinking to create action plan.

If you need an accountability partner chat me up on 08089456258
Re: I Want To Start A Business by Idrisk19(m): 10:14pm On Apr 17
Ynix:

You have to be very careful in your decision

To be sincere 120k is very small to start a business in this economy.

This is my advice for you make a fundamental analysis of yourself.

What is your SWOT?

What can you do without spending so much money that will give you your first 1 Million Naira

What should you do to scale your first 1 Million Naira to 10 Million.

My advice to you keep the 120k first, go invest in knowledge and critical thinking

Us like 12k to buy books that address what you want and use critical thinking to create action plan.

If you need an accountability partner chat me up on 08089456258
Thank you sir. I appreciate your contribution

(1) (Reply)

Orgkonnect: Sales Intelligence | Actionable Organizational Charts / Hire Compliantly In Under 5 Minutes. / Contact Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.