Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,129 members, 7,845,744 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Part-time Business For Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Part-time Business For Students (846 Views)

A Thread For Students Coming To The UK: My Experience Shared / Part-time Business For Students With Over N50,000 Monthly Income / Student Part-time Business & Earn Over N50,000 Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Part-time Business For Students by KOYAINT: 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2011
Hi,

This is a business you can be doing on part-time to make pocket money.

Selling our Books to your classmates can fetch you instant cash reward.

For example ; A student of LASU and A Student of UNILAG last year called me to bring from 100 to 200 Research Methodology Book by Prof. Nnamdi Asika. I quickly supply and they have already gathered the money. Immediately I go there, they paid Cash respectively for 80 and 120 respectively and I gave them a Cash reward of =N=4,000 and =N=6,000 respectively.

Unexpectedly, they were surprise at the immediate Cash reward.

They are now my Good Customer representatives among their fellow Classmates.
The Price of the Book is direct from factory and best price offer, our price is Bookshop buying price. So is very Cheap compare to Bookshop price.

You too can try and see.

It is you that work for your money as you will be collecting the money on behalf of the students and request for the Books from us and write out the list of those who have paid to you, Goto the internet, scan the page showing the students names and amount paid and email to us, we supply immediately, and you take your own share immediately and give us our own money.

Best of luck.
at Champion Bookshop and Ovic Bookshop,
28, Awolowo way Ikeja, Shoping Complex,
Opposite Awolowo House, Ikeja under bridge,
Ikeja - Lagos.
Tel : 08054353087, 08033255591
email : raphaelkoya@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Responsible For The Poor Academic Performance In Nigeria / The 4 G's / Unilag Bus-stop Renamed To Maulag Bus-stop, Changes Already Taking Effect!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.