Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,462 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test (29168 Views)

Mohbad's Wife Wunmi Singing Mohbad's Song During Liam’s Birthday Party (Video) / Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi Accuses Father-in-law Of Sponsoring Content Creators / Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by BRATISLAVA: 8:30pm On Apr 18
DeltaBachelor:
Oga if you don't know about issues, kindly keep quiet. The husband's family has a right to take the supposed wife to court asking for a DNA test. If you dey watch the Paternity court, you go even see say na cases like this plenty pass when the man in question is deceased . There's nothing stopping her from doing it. It doesn't take anything away from her
Why must she do it to please you all? It takes nothing from her, but why should she? To prove what?

Even if it's not his son, she was still his wife.

Why exactly do they want a DNA test done? To prove what? To slut shame her, to prove she murdered him? What exactly does the paternity of the child have to do with anything?

Good news is that you'll all be looking for something new when you discover it is his child. Maybe his mother will be the next one that should prove something to the masses.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by BRATISLAVA: 8:36pm On Apr 18
MuslimIgbo:

You lack wisdom and common sense. What if she's responsible or complicit to his death?
Or is it strange and impossible for spouse to kill themselves?
Won't the result of the DNA reveal an important clue?

How is the DNA test an important clue? You are the one who lacks common sense and wisdom. You're just an empty vessel echoing "do DNA" because you believe she's a slut. You don't even know why else it should be done. Sift your senseless sentiment and culture from facts. Being a cheat does not indicate being a murderer.

Unwise and senseless creature.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by BRATISLAVA: 8:36pm On Apr 18
MuslimIgbo:

Daft

You are the one who is daft. You're a daft, myopic, backwards thinking thing.
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by BRATISLAVA: 8:38pm On Apr 18
MuslimIgbo:

Daft

You are the one who is daft. You're a daft, myopic, village, backwards thinking thing.
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by BRATISLAVA: 8:39pm On Apr 18
MuslimIgbo:

How did you know that she's not cheating?
Even mohbad fought with her several times about disloyalty before he was killed and the evidence are everywhere.
Also, what's the big deal with DNA if she has nothing to hide?
Daft.
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by MuslimIgbo: 8:39pm On Apr 18
BRATISLAVA:

How is the DNA test an important clue? You are the one who lacks coming sense and wisdom. You're just an empty vessel echoing "do DNA" because you believe she's a slut. You don't even know why else it should be done. Sift your senseless sentiment and culture from facts. Being a cheat does not indicate being a murderer.

Unwise and senseless creature.
Your stupidity is definitely irredeemable.
Someone died controversially and many accusing fingers have been pointing to his close friends, allies and family members, INCLUDING THE WIFE, whom Mohbad and others have accused to be wayward and you're here advocating for DNA not to be done.

So Mohbad's father should just allow one stranger disloyal wife of few years to reap where she didn't sow?
I pray your son and brother will end up marrying someone like wunmi.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by KingLarry04: 8:40pm On Apr 18
aktolly54:
God bless you for this observation, no blood connection from that pics alone
I swear
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by BRATISLAVA: 8:42pm On Apr 18
theamazonguru:

Exactly.
Now whose opinion are we talking about now?
The law's I guess.

The law's view right now is that the wife go take a DNA test.

If she fails the DNA test, then let's wait to see what the law's view will be. If a wife and bring in another man's child to claim the wealth and properties of yet another man.

I am willing to engage further on this once the result comes out and shows negative.

Of course if the test comes back positive, there is nothing to argue any longer.

My opinion.

How is the child going to claim the wealth and properties of the man, even if it were a blood son, when the wife is still alive?

It's good you're reemphasizing that it's your opinion. The law isn't opinion.
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by BRATISLAVA: 8:43pm On Apr 18
MuslimIgbo:

Someone did controversially and many accusing fingers have been pointing to his close friends, allies and family members, INCLUDING THE WIFE, whom Mohbad and others have accused to be wayward and you're here advocating for DNA not to be done.

So Mohbad's father should just allow one stranger disloyal wife of few years to reap where she didn't sow?

Go back to the cave you crawled out of. Uncouth creature.
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by BRATISLAVA: 8:44pm On Apr 18
MuslimIgbo:

Someone did controversially and many accusing fingers have been pointing to his close friends, allies and family members, INCLUDING THE WIFE, whom Mohbad and others have accused to be wayward and you're here advocating for DNA not to be done.

Go back to the cave you crawled out of. Uncouth creature.
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by RHINO123: 8:49pm On Apr 18
nothing good will com outside.... if till date they can't find out who the killer was.... nothing good will ever con out of this case... at the end... the result will com out as mohbad child...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by Villa12(m): 8:55pm On Apr 18
imam07:
I know blame you. Because u don't hv old people wey get sense in your family. Go court and withdraw d letter. Evil people no dey get shame. If u like wumi, pray one of your family members marry from her family.
make i hear word. You think Wunmi will do any DNA test? Ordinary charge and bail lawyer will do the needful don't worry.
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by Villa12(m): 9:00pm On Apr 18
imam07:
wereh nah u dey use emotion to judge the issue. Wumi dat get d case sef never talk of not doing d DNA. Nah u dey emotional to come out and be saying nobody get right to order her. Are u out of your mind? Are u more than the court? Do u know more than d court. A sane person always put himself or herself in someone else shoe before making judgment. U should know nah u emotion dey worry here. Shay nah me go court? I am not d one who brought d case to d court. Court gave her order, wumi never talk against it but nah u dey beat your chest she will not do it. Who dey emotional here. Is like something dey wine your head. U are confused already
Yes, i know more than the court at times. Who told you the court are always right? Wunmi will not do any DNA test. You can bark from now till eternity she wouldn't please any of you. She owe none of you any obligation to carry-out DNA test. She wouldn't stoop so low and banter to the mobs..
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by cyprus000: 9:01pm On Apr 18
Villa12:
sadly, you can't even lace the shoe of women in my life. Women may not be physically strong but they're emotionally sound than men. Reason why men had been ruling Nigeria since 1914 what has become of the country? Check out countries rules by women then you'd understand.
You're quite pathetic as a man. There's no way anyone can convince me that you're not suffering down syndrome, irrespective of you being young and susceptible to this type of delinquency in your mid-twenties.
I mean, even your mom will be terribly ashamed of you.

I know almost everyman go through a stage where they feel that pandering to the whim and Caprice of the opposite gender is an express ticket to get laid, that's even if they've to step on the head of their fellow men in subservience; but yours have the extremity of reasonless vulgarity, a sad example of a 'pussified' wimp.
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by Villa12(m): 9:02pm On Apr 18
banks:

Why are you crying more than the bereaved?

Why are you asking for DNA test from someone when you haven't done yours?
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by Villa12(m): 9:07pm On Apr 18
cyprus000:
You're quite pathetic as a man. There's no way anyone can convince me that you're not suffering down syndrome, irrespective of you being young and susceptible to this type of delinquency in your mid-twenties.
I mean, even your mom will be terribly ashamed of you.

I know almost everyman go through a stage where they feel that pandering to the whim and Caprice of the opposite gender is an express ticket to get laid, even if they've to step on the head of their fellow men in subservience; but yours have the extremity of reasonless vulgarity, a sad example of a 'pussified' wimp.
Lol

Tell me what has become Nigeria ever since men had been ruling? It's a simple question. Then compare your country to those countries rules by women. Like i said you may be physically strong but your emotions is obviously below par which you just displayed. If you think an average Nigerian man reason like you and your type then you're obviously dreaming. I don't follow crowd and i don't banter to the mobs. I always say it to anyone that care to listen, if i marry today and my friends and family didn't say my wife has Bewitched me then i have failed as a responsible man.

What an average Nigerian man lack i get am plenty.
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by Ashawoman82: 9:08pm On Apr 18
ivolt:

I realize many of you only know the imaginary America projected by online "red pillers" and other fringe groups.
The bold shows you know little to nothing about US laws.
You see paternity fraud is already a crime in the US on paper but guess how many
women have ever been convicted?
That is an assignment for you.

In the US, you can sue someone for saving you from drowning.
A thief can sue an home owner, if he gets injured while robbing a house.

In short, you can sue a person for any reason as long as you have about $50 for filing.
Nothing special about it.

It doesn't mean they have committed a crime or you will be compensated at the end of the day.
You may even be fined for starting the suit in the first place.

Now, to the issue at hand. If a child is born during a marriage, it legally belongs to the father regardless of who the actual father.
This is general knowlege. I know it doesn't feel right based on your Nigerian mentality, but the law is the law.
Even if you sue, that doesn't terminate your legal responsibilities until the child turns 18.

But if you are unmarried, you may fight being designated the father using DNA as your weapon.

guy stop all these ur confusion, it's clearly stated in thier law, they believe so much in the child support system as such paternity fraud is a big deal, go and watch thier paternity court shows.. In the US, one would even avoid having baby mamas unless u are rich cos u could end up spending 40% of ur income on child support dependimg on the situation of the baby mama.. Infact the first thing an average US man checks after child birth these days is the DNA, make ur findings and dont come on here saying shit u don't know, u think they are like Naija.. Go and browse about women that have paid heavy fines or done small jail time cos of paternity fraud in the US.
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by Waffarianman(m): 9:10pm On Apr 18
Wahala D's won't end well premium tears loading. Breeze done dey blow and fowl bumbum go soon open grin grin grin shocked
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by 1Sharon(f): 9:15pm On Apr 18
MuslimIgbo:

You lack wisdom and common sense. What if she's responsible or complicit to his death?
Or is it strange and impossible for spouse to kill themselves?
Won't the result of the DNA reveal an important clue?

Another gormless one.

Pls explain how a PATERNITY test can reveal any clue? You're just another sheeple echoing sentiments.
You don't even know what a DNA test is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by Villa12(m): 9:17pm On Apr 18
imam07:
So men ruling Nigeria is what is paining you. Is like u don mad. We dey talk of wumi and court issue u dey talk men don dey rule Nigeria since. I can see dat nah your mum dey control your family. Your mum is d bread winner. No wonder. I pray to God make d source of my food no dey woman hand. What tribe are u sef. So nah woman u want make dey rule Nigeria. Do u know how many women they have indicted since Buhari reign to president tinubu. Women never get good record as per ruling in Nigeria so go sit down. U better use your brain to reason well
Lol

Why would it pain me? Am i the only one sleeping without light? Am i the only one being scared of travelling by road? Na only me dey buy one paint of garri#3500? Lol. Orun yabo ki nse oro enikan. We dey suffer am together. Eni ti o fe ki ore re di oba, ohun na oni di ore oba. You don't want women to rule then una go continue the e go better e go betterwey una forefathers don dey talk since 1914 grin

You're obviously a local man so i understand your shallow mentality about women. You can travel round the globe with your mobile phone. Check countries rules by women then you go know say una still dey inside bondage grin

E go better e go better from generation to generation grin

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by taiwotimitt: 9:21pm On Apr 18
Chi111:
artists wife faithful kee, na clubbing clubbing dem know each other.

Na you talk am o
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by Lookawaybrand: 9:22pm On Apr 18
Ballzproblem2:
if it turns out that mohbad is the father will Nigerians apologize?

If properly checked, You're of a bird with Wumi
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by Villa12(m): 9:22pm On Apr 18
RHINO123:
nothing good will com outside.... if till date they can't find out who the killer was.... nothing good will ever con out of this case... at the end... the result will com out as mohbad child...
very simple and short. This is what they call real man. A man that talks intelligently without being emotional. I'm glad you don't reason like an average Nigerian men are known for.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by pquaver(m): 9:29pm On Apr 18
Jogs1900:

People without sense will come and abuse you for this post.Just watch

He/she does not know what he is saying.. The magistrate is not mad.. When u say the child is mohbad son you are actually say the man is the grand father.. The man has a right to know if who calls him grandfather is his or not.. All this women with something to hide want to muddle the water.. The say right the child has to call mohbad father that will make mohbad want to know if he is his son or not is the same right to call grandpa and for grandpa to know if grandson is legit..

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by DeepSight(m): 9:30pm On Apr 18
BRATISLAVA:

If she's the wife, all this is in vain. Unless a bunch of misogynists are bending it to their will. Sentiment.

BS.
Asking for the truth is now misogynistic abi?
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by AbarisFather(m): 9:33pm On Apr 18
Is any other way they do DNA test without the man(father)'s blood sample?
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by pquaver(m): 9:34pm On Apr 18
Villa12:
old man you no still get sense. Ordinary charge and bail lawyer know say no one has any right to demand for DNA test for a child order than the father

Na why ns charge and bail.. Show us where...
You dont know law has spirit.. The spirit of the law that makes governors not to need 25% in capital applies to president... The right mohbad son has is extended to his grandpa too.. Because the son will call him grandpa and that must also be legit and not shrouded in deceit. Know this and know peace
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by Villa12(m): 9:36pm On Apr 18
pquaver:

Na why ns charge and bail.. Show us where...
You dont know law has spirit.. The spirit of the law that makes governors not to need 25% in capital applies to president... The right mohbad son has is extended to his grandpa too.. Because the son will call him grandpa and that must also be legit and not shrouded in deceit. Know this and know peace
You be olodo obviously so no point engaging your type too long grin
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by Villa12(m): 9:38pm On Apr 18
DeepSight:

BS.
Asking for the truth is now misogynistic abi?
who are you to ask for the truth? She know your papa before? She owe you no obligation to carry-out DNA test. The only person that can demand for DNA test is her husband which obviously he's late and throughout his lifetime he didn't question the parternity of his child.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by Villa12(m): 9:40pm On Apr 18
Lookawaybrand:

If properly checked, You're of a bird with Wumi
if properly check you be enemy of progress.
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by enemyofprogress: 9:43pm On Apr 18
This is why I hate people saying Rest in peace to the dead. Allow the dead to be awake, so as for them to come back for their killers. Nigerians asked Mohbad to rest in peace, the guy too decided to do do, sotey he him dey use pillow and he is snoring.
Re: Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test by VIKTO83(m): 9:43pm On Apr 18
This man will singlehandedly get justice for his son.
I know that where a child is crying and pointing his mother or father must be there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photos From The Traditional Wedding Of Fiona Amuzie / Omawumi Is A Striking Beauty In New Makeover Portraits / Davido Brags As He Wọn 3 Soundscity Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.