Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Ministry Of Education And Foreign Affairs Legalization Of Documents - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Ministry Of Education And Foreign Affairs Legalization Of Documents (41 Views)

Legalization And Authentication Of Documents In Ministry Of Education / Legalization And Authentication Of Documents In Ministry Of Education / Legalization And Authentication Of Documents In Ministry Of Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ministry Of Education And Foreign Affairs Legalization Of Documents by next2u: 5:41pm On Apr 18
Ministry of education in Abuja legalize educational documents and ministry of foreign affairs legalize all documents .

If you want to legalize your documents in ministry of education and foreign affairs and you are far away outside Abuja ,or abroad , we assist to legalize the documents .

Over the years, we have help alot of people both in Nigeria and abroad to legalize their documents in ministry of education and foreign affairs and in some embassies.

If you need assistance then you can reach out to me
Mr Richard 08024995989 call and Whatsapp .

I will be attaching some evidence of some completed legalized documents .

Note : only those that need assistance should contact me , if you can come to Abuja ,that is fine .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Fees For MBBS In Astana Medical University? / Best Website For Statistics Assignment Help / Where Can I Find A Reliable TAFE Assignment Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.