Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

A View Of Brown Wood Estate Awka, Anambra State - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A View Of Brown Wood Estate Awka, Anambra State (239 Views)

Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows / My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri / Pictures Of Awka Anambra State Capital That You Haven't Seen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A View Of Brown Wood Estate Awka, Anambra State by BetterNaija123: 8:16am On Apr 19
Step into luxury at Brownwood Estate Phase 1 in Awka, where elegance meets convenience. As a boundary estate with Awka Millennium City 1, under the expert management of Arnold's & Associates Group, every corner exudes sophistication and style...Read More

Re: A View Of Brown Wood Estate Awka, Anambra State by emperor4love(m): 9:14am On Apr 19
If not fr cult killing awka fr make sense
Re: A View Of Brown Wood Estate Awka, Anambra State by mrcrabs(m): 9:56am On Apr 19
emperor4love:

i dey tell you my brother, i stayed in awka 2015-17 cult no disturb like that, it only happened sometimes at ifite and eke awka but as of this year its been crazy over there. awka is a very cool city especially when you have funds, its really a cool city to reside in.
Re: A View Of Brown Wood Estate Awka, Anambra State by emperor4love(m): 10:40am On Apr 19
mrcrabs:

i dey tell you my brother, i stayed in awka 2015-17 cult no disturb like that, it only happened sometimes at ifite and eke awka but as of this year its been crazy over there. awka is a very cool city especially when you have funds, its really a cool city to reside in.
omo wetin dem de kill no be here,to tell u,the place get plenty eateries like roban and likes,omo awka good but guy shooting too much,every Sunday na bloodbath for there,eve eze uzu nd even police all lock up
Re: A View Of Brown Wood Estate Awka, Anambra State by mrcrabs(m): 3:50pm On Apr 19
emperor4love:
omo wetin dem de kill no be here,to tell u,the place get plenty eateries like roban and likes,omo awka good but guy shooting too much,every Sunday na bloodbath for there,eve eze uzu nd even police all lock up

Damn it's so sad to be honest, awka has lost his peaceful nature, roman, Stanell group, koffi, h20, places dey to chill out na.

It is well sha
Re: A View Of Brown Wood Estate Awka, Anambra State by BetterNaija123: 7:34am On Apr 20
Keke rider shot in the evening. The next day ATMA tried stopping a vehicle that followed one way. They had quarrel and the occupants of the vehicle shot the ATMA

emperor4love:
Re: A View Of Brown Wood Estate Awka, Anambra State by BetterNaija123: 7:36am On Apr 20
There is no fear for innocent people going about their normal businesses except for those that knows something

mrcrabs:

Damn it's so sad to be honest, awka has lost his peaceful nature, roman, Stanell group, koffi, h20, places dey to chill out na.

It is well sha
Re: A View Of Brown Wood Estate Awka, Anambra State by emperor4love(m): 8:29am On Apr 20
BetterNaija123:
Keke rider shot in the evening. The next day ATMA tried stopping a vehicle that followed one way. They had quarrel and the occupants of the vehicle shot the ATMA

om a steady even that eke awka is genesis of it,supremacy who will control the market,omo awka cultism no get coordination, carelessness killing ,even last year the kill one guy ,in mis identity nd still kill the werey way dem tink say na de guy

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Tanker Explodes On Lagos Badagry Express Road / Holiday Destinations / Nollywood Actor Yul Edochie Escapes Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.