Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Economy: Nigerian Youths Resort To Oraimo, Other Brands Affiliate Marketing Gigs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Economy: Nigerian Youths Resort To Oraimo, Other Brands Affiliate Marketing Gigs (47 Views)

Nigerians Resort To Emergency Loans As Hardship Worsens - Financial Times UK / Benue Traders Resort To Trade By Barter Due To Naira Scarcity / Cash Crunch: Rural Dwellers Resort To Trade By Barter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Economy: Nigerian Youths Resort To Oraimo, Other Brands Affiliate Marketing Gigs by Talkingmafia: 11:33am On Apr 19
Nigerian youths are slowly keying into the wealth opportunity available in Oraimo, New Age and other brands providing their platform for affiliate marketers and social media enthusiasts to make money online via the affiliate marketing scheme.

Affiliate Marketing is as old as mankind as it is one of the common ways to earn honest living with some brands like Oraimo offering up to 10% income for every product sold by their affiliate marketers with each person having his own dedicated Coupon Code and link.

A brief exchange with some of the youths making good money via affiliate marketing;
" I was in a very tough place until I found out about electronics affiliate marketing which I never knew was possible, I was selling electronics for some brands remotely and 9 months into the journey i have made over N2m- Ismail Eleshinloye.

I know I have the talent to sell but was only looking forward to the right platform to sell until I met a real estate that pays me for every customer that comes to buy from their estate through me. Since then I stopped being broke says Adeola Onaoloapo."

Affiliate marketing is relatively untapped in Nigeria as so much opportunities still abound in the sector according to sales expert, Mr Kayode David
Take Home Opportunity for the Readers
You are getting the best deal when you shop on Oraimo website using my Coupon Code and Affiliate link as you enjoy up to 30% discount and free delivery across Nigeria.

👇
My Coupon Code QKTU0IJKPR2R

My Affiliate Link https://ng.oraimo.com?affiliate_code=OtrzbrKgay&referring_service=link

(1) (Reply)

FCCPC Shuts Down Chinese Supermarket Amid Allegations Of Discrimination Against / Blast Freezer, The Time-saving Solution / Vivohome Coupon Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.