Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) - Properties (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) (143300 Views)

Making & Finishing Of Interior Painting/design / The Finishing Of A 6 Bedrooms Duplex At Enelka In Portharcourt / Detail Finishing Of Built Home In Abuja With Pictures Including Our Showroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by AmAlone: 10:34am On Jan 28, 2012
geagle55:

AM ALONE, i am thanking u for the wonderful time u hve brought to make this forum to be successfully.
I also tank u for the gud Hand work of ur House frm foundation to this finishing level.Is not easy and u hve fight like a Man.
GOD WILL BE UR STRENGTH.i learnt a lot frm this forum.tanks once again.OLUWA CHAMPION.

Thanks OLUWA4SUR3!!!

caseymoney:

Am Alone, feel free to share information but do not give out contact of your artisan. Every private and commercial builder should be able to find reputable craftsman to work with. Let's see how far you have gone.

Can you post the total cost of installing the tiles, electrical fittings and plumbing.

Again, feel free to share but be security conscious. What you have installed are basic things a hardworking fellow should be able to afford but poverty and bad belle plenty for una country.

COPIED!!!

jomodupri:

@ am alone,

Thanks, I quite understand your fear but you can check my profile n post to get more detail about. Wishing you the very best.

I will check and see about that. You resides in Lagos?

bugmenot:

Is electricity cable supposed to be magnetic? I thought copper was the ideal material for making electric cables. Please enlighten us my brother.

NO MAN!!! They are not. That is y it is good to go with magnet to know if they are magnetic

THANK ALL ONCE AGAIN
OLUWA REMAINS CHAMPION!!!
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by yetibabe: 1:51am On Jan 30, 2012
I have been following your progress and I am truly impressed. Would you be so kind as to send me a copy of your fence plans. My e-mail is udeagu@gmail.com. Kudos to you once more!
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by gabbytabby: 2:31am On Jan 30, 2012
Re electric wires. If you are not in a hurry and depending on the quantity of wires you want, you can approach the companies that make them directly. I did this with kablemetal and bought direct from them. I tried to get from the market and every shop i approached had the one that was not from them even when the magnet was not an issue.

I contacted Kabel Metal via their online enquiry form and surprise surprise they contacted me back. Ask for Senior Sales Manager Engr Ohanu. I confirmed price for the quantity that I wanted and attended their office in ikeja to just assure myself it was all kosher before making payment.

1 Like

Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by sixtus4: 7:53am On Jan 30, 2012
welldone
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 30, 2012
Taking shape
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by mikeokiro: 4:49am On Feb 02, 2012
well done
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by aglomar: 8:40pm On Feb 07, 2012
GIVE YOUR BUILDING A ROYAL FINISHING THAT MEETS INTL STANDARDS We exclusively represent Aglomar SL, Monaco, Spain, makers of innovative finishing and interior decoration products that is being used globally. Our unique range of products protect your building (home, office etc) while making it beautiful, safe, and durable, with a royal look. Our products include the 2 in 1 plaster paint that has been making great buildings in Ogun and Lagos states. This water proof product simultaneously paints and plasters any surface, with the paint being durable for 12 years. We have many other unique products. T: 081 8836 0168, 081 3223 2989. W: www.ugo-rosis..com
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by caseymoney(m): 6:01am On Feb 08, 2012
Am Alone, let's see how far you have gone. Bring some life to this thread.
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by greenlilly(m): 7:09am On Feb 15, 2012
Am alone belive me I have been copying your style for quite sometime now and very soon I will post a pix of my house tiltled COPYCAt.I am very grateful for taking ur time to explain things on this  thread. It has really helped some of us.Thanks once again.PLs help send tje address of where I can get the ventiLAted hood for Cooker also the address of where u got ur tiles my email address is countryscheme@yahoo.com. Tx
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by greenlilly(m): 7:15am On Feb 15, 2012
Am alone belive me I have been copying your style for quite sometime now and very soon I will post a pix of my house tiltled COPYCAt.I am very grateful for taking ur time to explain things on this  thread. It has really helped some of us.Thanks once again.PLs help send tje address of where I can get the ventiLAted hood for Cooker also the address of where u got ur tiles my email address is countryscheme@yahoo.com. Tx
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by egin(m): 2:56pm On Mar 23, 2012
@ Am Alone
What is the latest on your project? Can you provide us with the update please?
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by atasteve: 4:29pm On Mar 24, 2012
Oga Am Alone, pls what is the update on your project. We are eagerly waiting o.
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by Oluwa4Sure: 6:33pm On Mar 24, 2012
Bros you still dey there dey ask how far wey me I dey inside my already made house chilling with men dem

I go trow you the latest in soonest.
The interior and the others

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by blacklion(m): 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2012
Am Alone, any more update? grin

1 Like

Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by Oluwa4Sure: 6:53pm On Mar 29, 2012
^^^^^^^

I have been busy, but I will try to show online more often to give update!!!

The house is almost completed

1 Like

Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by Oluwa4Sure: 6:55pm On Mar 29, 2012
more pictures to follow asap
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by egin(m): 12:36am On Mar 30, 2012
@ Am alone
The kitchen looks nice. How much did you pay for that extractor?
Welldone.
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by blacklion(m): 3:56am On Mar 30, 2012
Am Alone,

Great job, man! Where did you get the kitchen fittings? Did you buy locally or import from China?
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by atasteve: 4:15pm On Mar 30, 2012
The kitchen is so cool. I know you are a man of taste. Please more pix and A BIG CONGRATULATIONS.
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by Oluwa4Sure: 6:46pm On Mar 30, 2012
more

more coming shortly. . . .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by Oluwa4Sure: 6:48pm On Mar 30, 2012
blacklion: Am Alone,

Great job, man! Where did you get the kitchen fittings? Did you buy locally or import from China?

Bros the furniture's where made locally - lol
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by Fhemmmy: 7:09pm On Mar 30, 2012
The lightings outside is really nice . . . Good work
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by Oluwa4Sure: 7:18pm On Mar 30, 2012
the extractor was bought for around 70k

Peace!!!
Oluwa4sure
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by Ferya(f): 8:10pm On Mar 30, 2012
@ Am Alone
Your house is simply beautiful. Good Job!
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by Oluwa4Sure: 8:42pm On Mar 30, 2012
Thanks
We are still working on it though!!!!

Lobby and switch used

Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by Oluwa4Sure: 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2012
So sorry guys,
but I can't stop loving the kitchen menh!!!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by blacklion(m): 9:03pm On Mar 30, 2012
Am alone,

That long ugly NEPA cable detracts from the front view of your house. Is there no way to run it to the back of the house?
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by IgboWifeUSA: 9:03pm On Mar 30, 2012
This is so nice. I cant wait til we finish our first house in Nigeria. Congrats to you
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by Oluwa4Sure: 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2012
blacklion: Am alone,

That long ugly NEPA cable detracts from the front view of your house. Is there no way to run it to the back of the house?

Bros that is temporary o!
The design was to make it go underground
but nepa always want to see their wire.
So we jus did that so that when they bring
my meter, they can see the wires and install it.
but as soon as they are gone, we will do the main thing!!!
Me don't like it either!!!! - At all!!

4 Likes

Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by Oluwa4Sure: 10:59pm On Mar 30, 2012
wink wink wink

Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by caseymoney(m): 1:13am On Mar 31, 2012
Color Splash! I love your concept? Can you give me info about your kitchen cabinet?
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by tyor: 3:39am On Mar 31, 2012
@Oluwa4sure,

Good work you have done. May God strengthen you further. I have stayed awake all night reading every post on this thread from start to finish. You have displayed some skills that are absent in many. The criticism and your responses to them have been quite EDUCATING.

I am sure there are lots of people reading this thread and have either been inspired or encouraged. And for those with criticism, you still have not posted pix (of the 8 flat house) for us to see.

Thank you bruv.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Building 4 Flats In Nigeria - Planning, Cost & Execution / How Much Is Roofing Sheets In Nigeria? / Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.