Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Man Hacks Wife Over Infidelity In Imo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Hacks Wife Over Infidelity In Imo (966 Views)

Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide / Rivers Man Hacks Wife With Cutlass Over Girlfriend / Kenyan Man Hacks Wife To Death With Machete Over Infidelity, Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Hacks Wife Over Infidelity In Imo by emkz: 9:17pm On Apr 19

A horrific incident occurred in Nekede, Owerri West Local Government Area of Imo State, where an unidentified man allegedly butchered his wife over suspicions of infidelity.

The incident came to light after a viral video showed the man attacking his wife with a knife.

According to reports, the man was alerted by a neighbour on April 10, that his wife was engaging in an extramarital affair in their matrimonial home.

The husband was said to have rushed home and caught his wife with her lover in their bedroom, while their 6-year-old daughter was left alone in the living room.

It was gathered that out of anger, the husband attacked his wife with a knife, leaving her severely injured.

Her lover was said to have been allowed to leave the scene unharmed.

The Imo state police command on Friday reacted to the incident, appealing to the public, especially residents of Nekede, to come forward with any useful information.

The police command’s spokesperson, Henry Okoye, stated: "The Imo State Police Command is aware of the video circulating on social media and wishes to state that the alleged incident has not been officially reported to the Police.

However, the Commissioner of Police, CP Aboki Danjuma, has directed the State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID) to conduct a thorough investigation into this disturbing incident and ascertain the facts.

He said: 'We urge the public, particularly residents of Nekede, to report any information they may have about the incident to the nearest Police Station or via 08148024755. Let us work together to ensure justice prevails in this case."

https://thenationonlineng.net/man-kills-wife-over-infidelity-in-imo/
Re: Man Hacks Wife Over Infidelity In Imo by emkz: 9:18pm On Apr 19
Yet another sad tale of marital infidelity.

Okay, she was cheating. She decided to bring the man into her matrimonial home with her daughter present. The man self came in. Even if she decided to disrespect her husband, do not join her to do it.

See the result now.

As for men and women engaging in these acts, PLEASE continue. Enjoy it. One day, you'd get the desired result. Her husband committed a crime of passion. Her action was provocative. It was his house.

1 Like

Re: Man Hacks Wife Over Infidelity In Imo by Puss360(f): 9:18pm On Apr 19
Although news like dis usually happens in the western world, it's more prevalent in Africa where marriage is more of a "Do or die matter"...
Always have divorce as a second opinion in your marriage...
Once you feel, you aren't collecting enough sex from your spouse, just opt for divorce and go out and slut your life out ...

At least your life won't be cut short!!!

Now wey she don die how far??

Rip to her ..

I won't blame the man, coz the height of Psychological pains can sometimes be immeasurable!!

1 Like

Re: Man Hacks Wife Over Infidelity In Imo by immortalcrown(m): 9:20pm On Apr 19
Infidelity is bad, irrespective of the gender.

But nothing justifies murder.
Re: Man Hacks Wife Over Infidelity In Imo by emkz: 9:26pm On Apr 19
Puss360:
Although news like dis usually happens in the western world, it's more prevalent in Africa where marriage is more of a "Do or die matter"...
Always have divorce as a second opinion in your marriage...
Once you feel, you aren't collecting enough sex from your spouse, just opt for divorce and go out and slut your life out ...

At least your life won't be cut short!!!

Now wey she don die how far??

Rip to her ..

I won't blame the man, coz the height of Psychological pains can sometimes be immeasurable!!

From my reading, it is not usually about sex. It may be the taboo component or a desire to punish someone or to get an upper hand in the relationship. If not, why not leave and be with the person you are cheating with?

I saw one video on Twitter where a man came to serve his wife and her cheating partner in a restaurant. He greeted the man. As soon as the wife saw her husband, she knelt to beg. I was surprised. Once you are caught, own it and move on with the person you clearly prefer. Begging makes you look desperate.

I also think that we need to rethink the idea of marriage. Since people find it difficult to be loyal to each other, a civil contract of domestic partnership can be used. The clause is that the contract can be terminated when one partner steps out. I suspect marriage gives some people security for infidelity. When you remove that security, many will sit up.

As for women who are also at the receiving end, learn not to be too dependent on your husband. Have your own thing you are doing. That way, he knows you can do without him. As for men, don't go and be killing people because your wife stepped out. If you can't stomach it, release her from the marriage. If you kill anyone, you'd ruin your life and perhaps, your children's.

4 Likes

Re: Man Hacks Wife Over Infidelity In Imo by Namaster: 9:38pm On Apr 19
"...the man was alerted by a neighbour on April 10, that his wife was engaging in an extramarital affair in their matrimonial home.

The husband was said to have rushed home and caught his wife with her lover in their bedroom, while their 6-year-old daughter was left alone in the living room."

Bitch had it coming.
Re: Man Hacks Wife Over Infidelity In Imo by Puss360(f): 9:48pm On Apr 19
emkz:

From my reading, it is not usually about sex. It may be the taboo component or a desire to punish someone or to get an upper hand in the relationship. If not, why not leave and be with the person you are cheating with?

I saw one video on Twitter where a man came to serve his wife and her cheating partner in a restaurant. He greeted the man. As soon as the wife saw her husband, she knelt to beg. I was surprised. Once you are caught, own it and move on with the person you clearly prefer. Begging makes you look desperate.

I also think that we need to rethink the idea of marriage. Since people find it difficult to be loyal to each other, a civil contract of domestic partnership can be used. The clause is that the contract can be terminated when one partner steps out. I suspect marriage gives some people security for infidelity. When you remove that security, many will sit up.

As for women who are also at the receiving end, learn not to be too dependent on your husband. Have your own thing you are doing. That way, he knows you can do without him. As for men, don't go and be killing people because your wife stepped out. If you can't stomach it, release her from the marriage. If you kill anyone, you'd ruin your life and perhaps, your children's.
Everybody has different definitions of marriage...
But the best marriage is one based on love and companionship....
You can't love someone and cheat on the person...
Once you feel the companionship is no more, then just gently divorce... And go your separate ways ..
To avoid stories that touch ...
Not everyone can take "I'm sorry"...
Re: Man Hacks Wife Over Infidelity In Imo by DeeNet1: 9:56pm On Apr 19
Problem
Re: Man Hacks Wife Over Infidelity In Imo by judatech: 11:35pm On Apr 19
Some women just can't help it!
Re: Man Hacks Wife Over Infidelity In Imo by pretydiva(f): 7:15am On Apr 20
When getting married you automatically signed to be faithful and loyal to your partner. I honestly can’t fathom why some people feel it’s ok to cheat even when married regardless of the gender

If you can’t be faithful to your partner, pls you have no business getting married. Marriage is a very sacred institution

The man went too far. He could have simply divorced her and take custody of their child. Now he may likely be sentenced to death or get a life sentence
Re: Man Hacks Wife Over Infidelity In Imo by Twoclans(f): 8:27am On Apr 20
Bringing a lover into your marital home is all shades of madness.

Cheating is almost inevitable but please have the decency to be discreet about it.
Re: Man Hacks Wife Over Infidelity In Imo by kalufelix(m): 10:47am On Apr 20
Imagine..for better for worse till death do them apart..lol...how man dey get mind marry woman put for ein house is still a shocker to me..
Re: Man Hacks Wife Over Infidelity In Imo by shagasha: 12:00pm On Apr 20
I think this isn't only about cheating. I believe the woman wants to get back at the husband for something, somehow, somewhere. Why would the man leave the man that crossed his boundary to attack his wife? The woman may have threatened the man that she will do it that nothing will happen and lived up to her threat. I don't think she envisaged she would pay the ultimate price.

Well... As for me, the man took his anger too too far because it's going to cost him his freedom. Some people go even kill themselves join!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian, Adebiyi, Shot Dead In London / Driver Jailed 14 Years For Impregnating Daughter / A Deadly Drug That Rapists And Robbers Now Use.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.