Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Learn How To Save Time While Working On A New Website Project - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learn How To Save Time While Working On A New Website Project (149 Views)

Ways To Save Time When Creating A Prestashop Mobile App For E-store / Event Ticketing Selling Website Project / Developers In The House, Show Us What You're Currently Working On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Save Time While Working On A New Website Project by phoenix45(m): 9:22pm On Apr 19
Are you struggling of a concept or design for your new website project?
It's quite difficult to set up a standard team that will consist of UI/UX guys, but the quick solution here is that you easily find inspiration from other websites designs.

Here's what I can help you do to save time on a new project:

— Exact replication of website designs

— Mobile and tablet-friendly layouts

— Customization options for design elements

— Seamless content replacement and customization

— Intuitive Admin and User Dashboard for easy management

— Integration of e-commerce functionality for online stores

Alternatively, you can make use of the tool that I built for cloning any kind of websites:
The tool name is website cloner and it's absolutely free.

You can access it here: www.websitecloner.net

Enjoy.

WhatsApp: +2348079981193
Re: Learn How To Save Time While Working On A New Website Project by Shomek(m): 10:44pm On Apr 19
phoenix45:
It's quite difficult to set up a standard team that will consist of UI/UX guys, but the quick solution here is that you easily find inspiration from other websites designs.

Alternatively, you can make use of the tool that I built for cloning any kind of websites:

Enjoy.

how to use it
Re: Learn How To Save Time While Working On A New Website Project by Shomek(m): 10:49pm On Apr 19
phoenix45:

Enjoy.

Your website is not working on my broswer.
Re: Learn How To Save Time While Working On A New Website Project by phoenix45(m): 11:58pm On Apr 19
Try a different browser. It works on phones too.
Shomek:
Your website is not working on my broswer.
Re: Learn How To Save Time While Working On A New Website Project by Shomek(m): 8:32am On Apr 20
phoenix45:
Try a different browser. It works on phones too.
Okay am using opera mini 2013 Version
Re: Learn How To Save Time While Working On A New Website Project by phoenix45(m): 9:03am On Apr 20
lol that one na browser?
Shomek:
Okay am using opera mini 2013 Version
Re: Learn How To Save Time While Working On A New Website Project by Shomek(m): 9:33am On Apr 20
phoenix45:
lol that one na browser?
Ha Are you on whatsapp check my signature for my number let connect

(1) (Reply)

Links As Trademark Violations? / Sage Cloud Hosting / Web Development | Online Banking, Courier Live Tracking, Donations Site, Crypto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.