Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. (10289 Views)

Chiamaka Nnadozie Saves 2 Penalties & Eliminates Arsenal From Champions League. / Governor Hope Uzodinma Receives Chiamaka Nnadozie At Government House, Owerri / Frank Onyeka Voted Player Of The Season In Denmark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. by ClassicMan202(m): 11:19am On Apr 20
Keep soaring baby girl...

We are getting married soon grin
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. by AbujaLagos: 11:20am On Apr 20
AmuOtu:
I wish she can reply my DMs
you wan learn goal keeping ?
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. by martineverest(m): 11:22am On Apr 20
Our best player at the world cup
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. by Valwezzy: 11:30am On Apr 20
Goalnaldo:
Congratulations to her. Manchester city should use her to replace Onana

Manchester city?

Onana plays for Manchester United
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. by Tetraozonaitera: 11:36am On Apr 20
AmuOtu:
Leave her alone don't distract her.

DM ko
DMX ni

Nonsense and a lot of Ingredients

1 Like

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. by Pootle: 11:36am On Apr 20
women have nothing to offer in a male dominated sport cool
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. by Biggaboi(m): 11:37am On Apr 20
Na Nigerians run am. She begged us for votes and we delivered because we love her and because she deserves it more than the other 2. And when Nigerians reason ur matter it is settled! Nothing anyone fit tell me

1 Like

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. by jeromestarks: 11:49am On Apr 20
AmuOtu:
You want to fvck her too?😲

1 Like

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. by Kenneth4u205(m): 11:55am On Apr 20
She was my EX
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. by freeman66: 12:07pm On Apr 20
Thank God my 2 votes counted, congratulations
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. by cbrezy(m): 12:23pm On Apr 20
bencr7:
I be Igbo person like u,but una don start diz ur rubbish Igbo Amaka.

You're a mmmuuuguuuu
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. by ChisomNkwocha1(m): 12:24pm On Apr 20
AmuOtu:
oloshi grin
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. by Klington: 12:38pm On Apr 20
SyrusdeHansome:

Inferiority complex and low self-esteem is a serious disorder.

I know you will be so pained as usual.
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. by IyaTola: 12:38pm On Apr 20
naptu2:
Chiamaka Nnadozie has been voted the player of the month of March in the French top division (D1 Arkema). She beat Grace Geyoro and Tabitha Chawinga to claim the title.
Dede still beat her hands down.
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. by IyaTola: 12:39pm On Apr 20
AmuOtu:
She's in a serious relationship o!
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:07pm On Apr 20
Klington:

I know you will be so pained as usual.
Pained for telling u ur problem?
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. by dangermouse(m): 1:08pm On Apr 20
Amigoss:

Bro,she doesn't know you like that grin

Aye

My baby still
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. by Zorn: 1:26pm On Apr 20
cbrezy:

I really dislike people like him, upon all the suppression Ndigbo are facing he used his useless fingers to type that rubbish. angry
I doubt she is even igbo as she claimed to be.

1 Like

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. by humberjade: 2:31pm On Apr 20
Chaimaka, the Emiliano Martínez of female football, she no just get him own kinda shenanigans. grin
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. by greypencils: 7:54pm On Apr 20
Thank God we have her. I hope she does tremendously well at the Olympics.
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. by Oluwazeezu(m): 7:38am On Apr 21
congratulations to her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? / Basketball World Cup Draws: Nigeria Is In Group B / Sure 1.30 0dds Daily For 20 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.