Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Giveaway - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Giveaway (402 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giveaway by Inshame3: 9:23am On Apr 20
Good morning nairalanders, I can't bear the pain anymore as a result of what betting has done to me
I am planning to take my life by 1:00 today but before then I still have little money in my account 25k

In view of this I will be doing giveaway for 5people just drop your account if you are interested

After that I will end it all, I am no longer giving my money to the bookies again. This last cash will be dish out to those who need it
Re: Giveaway by Dundalk(m): 9:26am On Apr 20
Inshame3:
Good morning nairalanders, I can't bear the pain anymore as a result of what betting has done to me
I am planning to take my life by 1:00 today but before then I still have little money in my account 25k

In view of this I will be doing giveaway for 5people just drop your account if you are interested

After that I will end it all, I am no longer giving my money to the bookies again. This last cash will be dish out to those who need it
Re: Giveaway by Inshame3: 9:27am On Apr 20
Dundalk:

Even 1k make i see bro.. And please don't end it..

Thank you
No 1
Re: Giveaway by Villa12(m): 9:32am On Apr 20
Inshame3:

God have mercy. Please don't take your life i beg you in anything you believe in. Consider the pain your parents, siblings and family will go through. I am broke though but i don't need this kind of money. I want you to live.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Giveaway by Newfoundlove: 9:34am On Apr 20
Inshame3:
No 1

I feel ur pain

Sorry

U can bless me but dont kill urself

001 8684 547
Access bank
Re: Giveaway by Inshame3: 9:36am On Apr 20
Newfoundlove:

I feel ur pain

Sorry

U can bless me but dont kill urself

001 8684 547
Access bank
No 2
Re: Giveaway by Samuelriano1(m): 9:44am On Apr 20
Dundalk:

Even 1k make i see bro.. And please don't end it..

Thank you

till Dem hack ur account, ur body go cool down , or de send stolen to you, na den ur body go calm down
Re: Giveaway by Dundalk(m): 9:49am On Apr 20
Samuelriano1:

till Dem hack ur account, ur body go cool down , or de send stolen to you, na den ur body go calm down
how..
Re: Giveaway by 2shure: 9:56am On Apr 20
8160253387...opay
Re: Giveaway by Inshame3: 9:59am On Apr 20
2shure:
8160253387...opay
No3

Waiting for two more people

After that I will make the disbursement, and later meet my maker by 1today

How I wish I was not born at all
I ended up as a slave In the hand of bookies.
Re: Giveaway by Inshame3: 10:03am On Apr 20
[b][/b]3 hours left to say goodbye to this world

God cast your curse to those who legalise sport bet in Nigeria
Re: Giveaway by 2shure: 10:19am On Apr 20
Bro what really happened
Inshame3:
No3

Re: Giveaway by Solofresh2: 10:22am On Apr 20
Inshame3:

Anyone that drop their account number here don't mean well for you.Instead of advising and motivating you,they are dropping account number and you are foolish to also do giveaways.
No wonder sports betting finished you

2 Likes

Re: Giveaway by MMempire(m): 10:37am On Apr 20
If you give out your last cash, wetin you go take buy sniper?
Re: Giveaway by Abeycityng(m): 10:47am On Apr 20
Abeg just run am for me because na me need am pass
Opay 7017three,three6016
Re: Giveaway by PapaBornboy: 11:03am On Apr 20
You guys dropping account don't have sense. Instead of you to encourage the op to use that 25k to do better thing. Nigerians are funny.
Re: Giveaway by verminnel(f): 12:24pm On Apr 20
Very wicked people. tufiakwa!!
Op better use that money start pure water business since it has gotten to the point u have resolved to end ur life,after all you have nothing to loose at this point.. Start smthn small with that amount u have in hand and I pray may Almighty God bless your hustle,please don't end ur life
Re: Giveaway by 4reala(m): 12:40pm On Apr 20
Pls don't end ur life o, but I need money
Access bank
Re: Giveaway by 4reala(m): 12:46pm On Apr 20
Inshame3:
No3

Please, there is more to life, just look around, if you can't find someone that loves you, we here at Nairaland loves you. Please when there is life, there is hope
Re: Giveaway by Texcyndy: 1:06pm On Apr 20
PeterZoom:

Bro please I'm in for the giveaway but please don't kill yourself you can still do great things in life by first leaving betting
All you care about is his money and not his life. Do you want to die a beggar?

2 Likes

Re: Giveaway by finegirl233: 1:21pm On Apr 20
The comments above tells you the heart of men.

Someone is on the verge of committing suicide and with no shame and pity all you can do is to drop account number. I pray the op uses the account numbers drop so far for something ugly Amen.
Re: Giveaway by Yemike(m): 1:24pm On Apr 20
Inshame3:

As important as the fund is cuz I only have #4 in my account but I can't neglect what you write up there. Why will you wanna commit suicide? Are you in serious debt? Depression? Trust me bro, it's not really worth it. Be a man and face your fears and you'll see that the problem is not as big as you imagined it in your head. It's all fear playing some tricks on you.
God will see you through.

Start from breaking the gambling addiction.

1 Like

Re: Giveaway by finegirl233: 1:27pm On Apr 20
Nairalanders want to chop blood money.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Giveaway by terrezo2002(m): 1:30pm On Apr 20
Inshame3:

If you commit suicide, it means you are a real coward and unwise. You want to play the devil's script when you have the power to resist and start afresh.
I have always preached against this betting, but only few listens and majority turn deaf ears.
There is still hope for you if you give Jesus Christ a chance in your life.
who says losing all your money is the end of life?
who says you won't recover all you have lost?
Suicide takes you to a place worse than your current situation.
Suicide is not an escape, but a worse condition.
If you lose everything, you can find Jesus. He does not reject people who come to Him sincerely.
You cannot create any part of your body, so why waste it. Why kill the body you can't create.
Why bring sorrow to those who love you?

Years ago, a pastor wanted to end his life by plunging into the lagoon because he was tired of life. He was rescued. Years past, the same person is married with kids. He is a pastor now. He is working in a good firm and doing really well.

Focus on your brighter future and on what God can do for you and not your past and mistakes.

Do you want to chicken out or fight for what is yours?
The choice is yours.

1 Like

Re: Giveaway by 2shure: 1:51pm On Apr 20
I still have not gotten the alert.why na. Its already close to 2pm

2 Likes

Re: Giveaway by Abeycityng(m): 2:02pm On Apr 20
Omo me i just dey refresh back 2 back like this I done refresh tire sef sad
2shure:
I still have not gotten the alert.why na. Its already close to 2pm

2 Likes

Re: Giveaway by 2shure: 2:32pm On Apr 20
Shey u dey whine us.

2 Likes

Re: Giveaway by 1000Capacity: 8:20pm On Apr 20
MMempire:
If you give out your last cash, wetin you go take buy sniper?
Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Giveaway by 1000Capacity: 8:23pm On Apr 20
Inshame3:

Guy dead the idea of killing yourself.
If I tell you wetin I dey face, you go cry for me.
Have I killed myself? No I haven't

Whats the point of killing oneself when death is still going to come? You sef reason am.
Apart from that human life is sacred o. We are here because we chose this level of "hardness" in the game
Re: Giveaway by Babangidapikin: 4:51pm On Apr 21
cool Where you dey go ?.. you get accomodation in the other world ..better chill here ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti Jails 574 For Flouting Environmental Laws / Gunmen Kidnap Corps Member, 3 Teachers, Security Man In Rivers. / Scores Killed In Tuesday's Multiple Blast In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.