Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,761 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out (37733 Views)

Bewaji Ewatomi: 'DJ Chicken threatened to release my sex tape’ – Portable’s Wife / Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 / Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by tete7000(m): 12:49pm On Apr 20
Their problem. How e Tey concern us?
Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by MrCork: 12:50pm On Apr 20
bukatyne:
My concern is how Portable married this clean babe.

As in this woman lets Portable sleep with her? undecided

Omo!

helo. My millionaire uncle is loookin for a beautiful womens who can do housegirl work.he ready to pay u a cool 30k (N30,000 Naira a months) which include housegirl uniform plus cap & u wiĺll be entitiles to free sleeping room & 2 foods a day (breakfast & dinner). U will all so recieve free lesson school to help yor qualification.this is a great shance to makd moiney so are u intaresssted please? smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by Krak(m): 12:52pm On Apr 20
brain54:
why op kept referring to the wife as 'he'...

People no longer know the correct use of pronouns.
Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by Chucks13: 12:54pm On Apr 20
Portable you be real man, I quiet understand your point some weakling men won't get the message though I'm not your fan but in few occasions I like your tough stand on some issues.

Some women are like this when you pick them from the gutter and they used your glory to rise they tuned feminist of themselve believing they made themselve and can do or say anything like Mohbad so called wife.

She is queen of herself pls from where? Who sabi her before?

Woman better calm down Zazzu na craze man, better don't do what you will regretting, Zazzou head dey one kind e no go send you when ghen ghen knack. Go back to your husband and adjust the matter if you allow those Iyabo ojo, chika ike and their gang enter your matter you are a gonner.

4 Likes

Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by TableLeg(m): 12:55pm On Apr 20
So much ado about a bloody date.
Stupid oxymorons!
Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by kunle75(m): 12:57pm On Apr 20
Dayvidoo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPtHxKvxn2w?si=CWj07BKjMsvXq6JM

Controversial Nigerian singer Portable is in the news again as he slams his wife Bewaji Ewatomi for excluding him from her birthday message to herself.

This is coming few hours after singer Portable, the “Zazoo Zeh” hitmaker calls out late Alaafin’s wife over refusal to have his baby.

Today, April 19th 2024, Portable wife, Bewaji Ewatomi clocks a new age and by extension took to her official Instagram page where she penned a sweet note to herself.

Celebrating her birthday with stunning photos,

In another birthday post, Bewaji refers to herself as the queen of herself adding that he is happy for her journey in life so far and the person he has become and this didn’t go down well with Portable who responded by dragging her on her birthday.

Reacting to the above post, singer Portable berated his wife for calling herself “Queen of herself” instead of Queen of Portable.

Portable while fuming tells his wife to calm down stressing that he doesn’t understand why she refers to herself as “queen of herself”.

Portable further added that he is the one that makes his wife Bewaji to be who he is today, thereby she should give him some respect.

Source: Famosblongng @IG

That's what you get when you rub shoulders with a BOZO

1 Like

Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by israelmao(m): 1:11pm On Apr 20
Pride will kill some women.

3 Likes

Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by Exceed15: 1:13pm On Apr 20
Portable is Indeed a man with principles.

5 Likes

Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by israelmao(m): 1:16pm On Apr 20
[quote author=bukatyne post=129538716]My concern is how Portable married this clean babe.
As in this woman lets Portable sleep with her?

Let clean babe marry herself.What concerns most ladies with cleanliness in the face of money and fame?

2 Likes

Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by NairalandGOAT1: 1:18pm On Apr 20
illicit:

Who no dey wear shirt?

🤕

Na Portable grin

2 Likes

Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by NairalandGOAT1: 1:19pm On Apr 20
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Every hustling guy out there should learn one or two lessons from portable.......cu these bannies won't ever get an inch close to you especially when you're a struggling guy......

Just make money and 'portable' them anyhow you like..

I love with you did there bro

3 Likes

Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by Uncletony(m): 1:20pm On Apr 20
This dude succeeded in making me detest the word 'portable' while reading books! Damn!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by NairalandGOAT1: 1:22pm On Apr 20
mizzyjozywizzy:
So bro couldn't call her to tell her that sh*t, had to put it on the gram

So she can some out and lie that Portable abused her right?

3 Likes

Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:24pm On Apr 20
tobenuel:
If Portable come this life again, him gats come as an introvert

even as he typed those in English without adding Yoruba, I can hear him shouting on top of his voice woo

Been think say na only me read am jus the way portable for talk am grin

2 Likes

Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by Kemadealadire(f): 1:28pm On Apr 20
Lol, as you are building with other people, build yourself too to avoid, 'I picked you up from the trenches'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by mediclife1987(m): 1:28pm On Apr 20
Dayvidoo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPtHxKvxn2w?si=CWj07BKjMsvXq6JM

Controversial Nigerian singer Portable is in the news again as he slams his wife Bewaji Ewatomi for excluding him from her birthday message to herself.

This is coming few hours after singer Portable, the “Zazoo Zeh” hitmaker calls out late Alaafin’s wife over refusal to have his baby.

Today, April 19th 2024, Portable wife, Bewaji Ewatomi clocks a new age and by extension took to her official Instagram page where she penned a sweet note to herself.

Celebrating her birthday with stunning photos,

In another birthday post, Bewaji refers to herself as the queen of herself adding that he is happy for her journey in life so far and the person he has become and this didn’t go down well with Portable who responded by dragging her on her birthday.

Reacting to the above post, singer Portable berated his wife for calling herself “Queen of herself” instead of Queen of Portable.

Portable while fuming tells his wife to calm down stressing that he doesn’t understand why she refers to herself as “queen of herself”.

Portable further added that he is the one that makes his wife Bewaji to be who he is today, thereby she should give him some respect.

Source: Famosblongng @IG

She sha dey open kpomo give you chop na, day one no do you?
Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by abobote: 1:30pm On Apr 20
I'm with portable on this

2 Likes

Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by mizzyjozywizzy(m): 1:31pm On Apr 20
NairalandGOAT1:

So she can some out and lie that Portable abused her right?
Really that's his excuse 😔. He put on the gram cause he's scared to call her and tell her that ISH to her face? hmm 🤔 now it makes sense NOT
Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by idonhammer: 1:31pm On Apr 20
Mumu baby mama

2 Likes

Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by abobote: 1:32pm On Apr 20
israelmao:
Pride will kill some women.
Especially my wife

1 Like

Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by Villa12(m): 1:33pm On Apr 20
richidinho:
She no rate portable at all

if na you you go rate am? That ugly thing grin
Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by bukatyne(f): 1:35pm On Apr 20
MrCork:

helo. My millionaire uncle is loookin for a beautiful womens who can do housegirl work.he ready to pay u a cool 30k (N30,000 Naira a months) which include housegirl uniform plus cap & u wiĺll be entitiles to free sleeping room & 2 foods a day (breakfast & dinner). U will all so recieve free lesson school to help yor qualification.this is a great shance to makd moiney so are u intaresssted please? smiley

You don't want to keep the wealth in your family? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by AfDapone: 1:36pm On Apr 20
The wife self look like Bobrisky in some pictures. If no be say Iya of Lagos dey inside world, i for say wetin my eyes dey see.

1 Like

Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by oluwafreshkid(m): 1:37pm On Apr 20
illicit:

Who no dey wear shirt?

🤕

Oya come buy shirt na boss
😉
Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by NairalandGOAT1: 1:37pm On Apr 20
mizzyjozywizzy:

Really that's his excuse 😔. He put on the gram cause he's scared to call her and tell her that ISH to her face? hmm 🤔 now it makes sense NOT

Lol.... If he can do that to her on the gram, you think a man like Portable is scared of telling her to her face that she sucks ?

Try again bruv

2 Likes

Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by Villa12(m): 1:37pm On Apr 20
bukatyne:
My concern is how Portable married this clean babe.

As in this woman lets Portable sleep with her? undecided

Omo!

some women no get taste naturally grin
Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by sugarlyn: 1:45pm On Apr 20
He's speaking the fact with highness.
From the look of things, you'll know that their marriage is very bitter.
Both of them are just pretending.

1 Like

Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by Tohmey(m): 1:50pm On Apr 20
ADJUDICATOR:
Ara adugbo (Zehh) Tuntun ti de oh (Zehh) Zazoo (Zehh) grin
Between Portable and Akpi who crazy pass?
Akpi na baba naah, just that in terms of music Portable top am.

1 Like

Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:53pm On Apr 20
Thundafireseun:
grin
95% of women are ungrateful
Sadly, including my wife.

1 Like

Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by Jusdamian: 1:54pm On Apr 20
Rugged
Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:55pm On Apr 20
Ungrateful gender
Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by dominique(f): 2:10pm On Apr 20
Orlu13:

didn't she know wat she signed up fr wen she was dating him

I won't blame u...u all fish brains reason alike

She has been dating him since when he was a riffraff in the trenches. Even he admitted that she held him down at his lowest point. How does he repay her? With your useless fish brain, you actually women are not deserving of respect? They should continue to worship a man that constantly denigrates them publicly? If you're looking for fish brains, look within your ilks.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Freeze Mocks Those Praying For Efe To Win, Shades TTT / Korede Bello Sets To Perform At Aso Rock Inauguration Dinner / Flavour, AY, Korede Bello, Peter Okoye, Mr Ibu Step Out For Glo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.