Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Sales & Marketing Expert Opening (offline & Part-time) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sales & Marketing Expert Opening (offline & Part-time) (154 Views)

Affiliate Marketing Expert Wanted ₦100,000 Monthly Plus Commission / Vacancy For Digital Marketing Expert At A Fintech In Lagos / Recruitment Of Executive Sales & Marketing Officers At Lafam,samtl& VIZON -APPLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sales & Marketing Expert Opening (offline & Part-time) by JustCryptos: 3:22pm On Apr 20
Company: Rabs N Veggies
Company Profile: @rabsnveggies on Instagram
Preferable candidate: Female (males are welcomed to apply)
Nature of Business: Farm
Role: Offline
Base Salary: #100,000

Rabs N Veggies is a farm startup that is on a mission to transform the food industry with organic, fresh, farm-to-table options. We currently operate a snail and catfish farm, with a processing facility on thr side.

We are searching for a passionate and results-oriented sales and marketing expert to join our growing team and shape the future of our brand.

In this exciting role, you will:
1. Develop and execute strategic sales and marketing plans to drive brand awareness and revenue growth in both local and international markets.

2. Conduct market research to identify new sales opportunities and understand customer needs.

3. Lead the creation and implementation of innovative marketing campaigns across various channels.

4. Analyze data and campaign metrics to measure effectiveness and ROI.

You are a perfect fit if you have:
1. Prior experience in sales and marketing within the food industry.
2. A proven track record of success in developing and executing high-impact campaigns.
3. Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
4. A deep understanding of consumer trends and the food industry landscape.

What we offer:
1. Competitive salary and other added perks.
2. The opportunity to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
3. A team atmosphere that values creativity, collaboration, and fun.

Now, let me cut the chase and skip all the formal jamboree to save both our time. I am the founder of Rabs N Veggies, and I've successfully managed this business for over a year alongside two full-time on-farm staff.

On product quality, I can boldly beat my chest and say nobody does it better in the whole of Rivers State but a quality product is not enough to build a business. But it's time to scale up and I can't do that alone. This is where a marketing expert comes in. I need someone that knows their onions, is not afraid to experiment, and deliver results.

I understand the fears of job seekers and I've read stories of funny employers. I don't owe salaries; never have, never will. You won't also be subject to mental torture or abuse. All I ask for is results!!!

I encourage you to check our company profile on Instagram @rabsnveggies and apply if the role appeals to you.

Kindly submit your resume and cover letter to 1stclem@gmail.com or send a WhatsApp message to: 07035107792 to get things started. I look forward to working with you.
Re: Sales & Marketing Expert Opening (offline & Part-time) by JustCryptos: 7:52pm On Apr 20
Re: Sales & Marketing Expert Opening (offline & Part-time) by JustCryptos: 5:40am On Apr 26
This role is still available.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Make Me A Professional Cv / Truck Drivers In Lagos / Find Your Dream Job Or The Right Talent For Your Organization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.