Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,363 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

What If We Don't Really Know Much About Human History - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If We Don't Really Know Much About Human History (109 Views)

We Don't Want Evil Prophecy Concerning 2022 / Does God Really Know The Future? / MFM: We Don't Have The Highest Number Of Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If We Don't Really Know Much About Human History by 1000Capacity: 12:43am On Apr 21
I keep thinking, the things we call spirit and gods are probably some human race higher than normal humans operating on a different plane.

Maybe the reason they know so much is because they have been privileged to live beyond flesh-limit. Humans live for a short number of years. But when you are out of flesh, you can live further.

So the question becomes, what can I do to become a living sage after death. I want to consciously continue the journey after death and attain the position of a spirit.

I know spirits can be good and some can be malevolent. I'm finding it hard to chose if I'll be a good spirit or malevolent.

How can I attain the position of god after death?
Re: What If We Don't Really Know Much About Human History by Kobojunkie: 12:46am On Apr 21
1000Capacity:
I keep thinking, the things we call spirit and gods are probably some human race higher than normal humans operating on a different plane. Maybe the reason they know so much is because they have been privileged to live beyond flesh-limit. Humans live for a short number of years. But when you are out of flesh, you can live further. So the question becomes, what can I do to become a living sage after death. I want to consciously continue the journey after death and attain the position of a spirit. I know spirits can be good and some can be malevolent. I'm finding it hard to chose if I'll be a good spirit or malevolent. How can I attain the position of god after death?
▶ What gave you the idea that you could attain the position of a god after death? undecided
▶ Where does your particular idea of an afterlife — life after death — come from?
▶ Where does your idea of spirits and gods come from? undecided

You say you keep thinking so you should be able to answer these questions for you so we can at least have a direction to point you in. undecided
Re: What If We Don't Really Know Much About Human History by helinues: 6:00am On Apr 21
We can't never know.

Most of the history have been lost
Re: What If We Don't Really Know Much About Human History by StillDtruth: 6:49am On Apr 21
1000Capacity:
I keep thinking, the things we call spirit and gods are probably some human race higher than normal humans operating on a different plane.

Maybe the reason they know so much is because they have been privileged to live beyond flesh-limit. Humans live for a short number of years. But when you are out of flesh, you can live further.

So the question becomes, what can I do to become a living sage after death. I want to consciously continue the journey after death and attain the position of a spirit.

I know spirits can be good and some can be malevolent. I'm finding it hard to chose if I'll be a good spirit or malevolent.

How can I attain the position of god after death?

Like a cow wishing to become the governor of Edo state or a mannequin wishing to be president of Nigeria. Madness.

(1) (Reply)

Odm / Seeds Of Destiny 16 May 2020 -- The Necessity Of Prayer And Fasting / Daily Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.