Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

What Is 21 CSM Bootcamp By Uzoma Oranebo - Bossuhzi - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is 21 CSM Bootcamp By Uzoma Oranebo - Bossuhzi (48 Views)

Uzoma Dozie’s Sparkle Raises $3.1M For Personal, Business Neobank Play In Nigeri / Uzoma Dozie - Diamond Bank And Lessons To Learn / Uzoma Dozie Gives Details Of Access And Diamond Banks "Merger" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is 21 CSM Bootcamp By Uzoma Oranebo - Bossuhzi by Bossuhzi(m): 7:46am On Apr 21
It's a 21days intensive online coaching program where I'll show you everything you need to know to become a great copywriter that can potentially make atleast 100k monthly even as a beginner._

*Here is what you get from this program*

1.How to position yourself and make things work out for you even during a recession. *(N25,000)*

2. Tap into the Nigerian millionaire secret blueprint using 5 high income skills. *(N35,000)*

3. 100k monthly income generator using digital product *(N45,000)*

4. How to capture customers into your business and make them buy from you any day-anytime you want. *(N25,000)*

5. How to touch the hearts of people and collect money for your services. *(N15,000)*

6. Sell like juju without using juju - how to make constant sales by talking less.
 *(N25,000)*

7. Money laundering with content creation - (How writing contents online can turn you into a money machine) *(N20,000)*

8. How un-educated Nigerians are using affiliate marketing to make 6figures *(N30,000)*

9. How to turn your knowledge into a cash generating system using 5 simple techniques *(N15,000)*

10. Facebook and Instagram ads for dummies. *(N25,000)*

11. The proven WhatsApp sales strategy top guys millionaires don't want you to know. *(N15,000)*

12. One year free access to copywriting millionaire club (where you meet and learn from people like you- how they cash out using copywriting) *(Priceless)*

Total value = *N275,000*

For the past six months,

My students and I have worked on the contents of each module of this course 

We have tasted these strategies and yes,

It is proven to make you at least 100k monthly.

With my direct guidance

Be rest assured that your internet success is assured if you follow the proven principles in this course

As you can see the total value of these course and everything you'll get is worth *N275,000*

But no,

I'm not charging you that...

Maybe in the nearest future when you've attained millionaire status but for now, I know you are still growing when it comes to making money on the internet and that's why I want to train you for almost FREE even though what you'll get it worth N275,000 plus

There are also some special bonuses attached to these program

*Special bonuses:*

1. Weekly Q&A zoom sessions

2. One on one mentorship coaching

3. Premium softwares and apps for marketing

4. Certificate

5. Access to Premium library

6. Free videos on sales and marketing

7. Accountability programs

8. Productivity challenges

So how much will this program go for ?

For people with the abundance mindset

Which I know you are not an exception 

N20,000 is not too much

Again;

Even if i charge N20,000

It will still be a steal for you 

Considering what you'll be learning and how it will transform you

I've pegged this program at N25,000 but you can take advantage of the early bird discount and pay N8,500 Only if you pay in the next 24hours.

That's a 110%+ discount.

One of the reasons I'm where I am today is because I take action on life changing opportunities immediately.

If you'll also like to be like me, Make your payment of *N8,500* Now. Here's the account details if you'll like to take advantage of the discount now

Uzoma Oranebo
GTB: 0122204116
Price again : N8,500

*What if this bootcamp doesn't deliver on it's promises?*

If after the implementation of this program and you don't get the value and result you paid for. Request for your money immediately. 

I will pay you every single kobo

*Here's why you need to get into the CSM 21days bootcamp*

*1. MENTORSHIP SHORTENS THE LEARNING CURVE* 

I used to try to figure things out myself using youtube videos and google but I had no one to tell me that I was shadow boxing until I realized I was not progressing not until I met my mentors (Toyin Omotoso, John Obidi, Steve Harris, Akpe Emmanuel) who showed me the way through mentorship programs like this.

_*You'll spend more time figuring it all out by yourself*_

*2. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MY EXPERIENCE*

My mentorship, training and access is like a ladder the helps you mitigate some useless mistakes newbies make on the internet.

*Don't be like most people who waste time, energy and money doing the wrong things*

*3. PRICE VS VALUE:*

If a N25,000 training was all you need to start making money consistently on the internet, will you enroll?

A lot of people have missed out on golden opportunities because they focus more on the price rather than the results.

Don't be like alot of people

A one time bonus for anyone who take action now, you'll get my;

Affiliate marketing secret ebook

Mindset boost (Ebook)

How to turn knowledge into money (ebook)

Your skill will make you rich (Ebook)

Copywriting secrets (Audio)

Information marketing secrets (Audio)

Ebook creation (Audio)

How to make money online (video)

Whatspp marketing secrets (Video)

Lead generation & Audience building (Audio)

To grab this exclusive bonus now, Make payment of N8,500 to;

Uzoma Oranebo
GTB: 0122204116
Opay: 8136277395

Send me proof of payment when you are done.

It's either you make money or you make excuses, cheers.

Here's a summary of what you'll get in the 21days copywriting, sales and marketing bootcamp;

✍🏼 Digital product creation
✍🏼 Copywriting
✍🏼 Whatsapp marketing
✍🏼 Facebook ads
✍🏼 Lead Generation
✍🏼 Affiliate Marketing
✍🏼 Freelancing
✍🏼 Content creation (Text, Audio, graphics, Video)
✍🏼 Graphics Design
✍🏼 Ebook creation 
✍🏼 Closing
✍🏼 Public Speaking
✍️🏼 Email marketing
✍🏼 And many more

After this bootcamp, If you are not a changed person, I'll give you your money back

Make payment now

(1) (Reply)

Reduce Diesel Price To N700 – IPMAN To Dangote / Make An Original Youtube Video And Get Paid / Why Every Business Should Invest In A Web-based PDF Submittal System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.