Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,579 members, 7,847,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:34 PM

Fake Transfer Scammers. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Transfer Scammers. (143 Views)

Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) / Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor / Slay Queen Disgraced For Using A Fake Transfer To Buy N175,000 Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fake Transfer Scammers. by chinero2: 2:10pm On Apr 21
Now there are group or people or rather couples who drive a silver color Camry (spider) ,the lady has a tinted hair and on low cut and the man has a pot belle ,short too.
The guy uses an iPhone 11 Pro Max,while the lady uses a techno phone,the lady is bursts.
the lady has a child in front of the car and also a man who is supposed to be the husband.
The came to my shop ans bought a few items and asked for account number which I gave them Opay but the day they can’t find Opay that I should give them another account which I gave them my Uba,and the said the were taking their child to the hospital or so and decided to stop by to pick up few things,so I didn’t hesitate to let them go.
This is happening in owerri and I don’t know how many people will be a victim of two young people trying to scam their fellow igbos in this hard times.
Now incase anyone sees them in their business area ,just know that the are scammers 0810 538 4984,this is their phone number ..

(1) (Reply)

Front Page Editorial: Mr Governor, Comb The Ukwulu Sambisa Forest Now / Court Orders Arrest Of Alleged Land-grabber In Lagos / Ukwu-oba Youth Seeks Justice For Oluchukwu Kingsley Nwaogo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.