Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,092 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Crypto Trade Has Been In Nigeria Since 2015 And Didn't Crash Naira Value. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crypto Trade Has Been In Nigeria Since 2015 And Didn't Crash Naira Value. (71 Views)

How Binance P2P Contributes To The Plummeting Naira Value / Old Naira Notes No Longer Acceptable In Nigeria Since February 10 - CBN / Oil Prices Hit Highest Levels Since 2015 Amid Tightening Markets, Saudi Purge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crypto Trade Has Been In Nigeria Since 2015 And Didn't Crash Naira Value. by imagrg(m): 4:42pm On Apr 21
The Nigerians government should solve what the cause of rising inflation is and stop blaming it on crypto transactions.
Even if all p2p trades in Naira are stopped on all crypto trading platforms, the fact remains that the rising rate of inflation, corruption, the floating of the Naira value and indebtedness to other nations are more than 85% contributory factors to the fall in the Naira value.
The Federal Government of Nigeria should therefore look for a more practical solution to rising inflationary trend in the country rather than embark on frivolous propaganda to making the value of the Naira to appreciate.
Re: Crypto Trade Has Been In Nigeria Since 2015 And Didn't Crash Naira Value. by SEGLIZ: 5:58pm On Apr 21
imagrg:
The Nigerians government should solve what the cause of rising inflation is and stop blaming it on crypto transactions.
Even if all p2p trades in Naira are stopped on all crypto trading platforms, the fact remains that the rising rate of inflation, corruption, the floating of the Naira value and indebtedness to other nations are more than 85% contributory factors to the fall in the Naira value.
The Federal Government of Nigeria should therefore look for a more practical solution to rising inflationary trend in the country rather than embark on frivolous propaganda to making the value of the Naira to appreciate.
I thought I was the only one seeing things from this perspective. our government would rather chase after shadows, blaming roaches for the infestation of rodents.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Sell My Facebook Account / Emmanuel Muojeke: Meet Anambra Man Behind Hotbusinesslist And Naijarecharge / Tinubu Sells Nigeria To Netherlands, Lists 'high-grade Lithium Deposits' As USP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.