Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

I'm On The Verge Of Losing The Woman I Want To Settle Down With Because Of Money - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I'm On The Verge Of Losing The Woman I Want To Settle Down With Because Of Money (147 Views)

She'll settle for a Kenyan. / If You Are Ready To Settle Down Before Sept. 2019 / The Woman I Cherish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm On The Verge Of Losing The Woman I Want To Settle Down With Because Of Money by Emma4321: 12:10am On Apr 22
I've been unable to love anyone for years but finally met someone I'm so in love with and want to settle down but no money, I earn close to 100k a month but that's not enough to start a family judging with the responsibilities I have and she's leaving. She has limited time to stay in my location cos she's done with school and have to go back home which is really far from where I am. Please any advise would be welcomed cos if I lose her I might end up marrying someone I might get tired of
Re: I'm On The Verge Of Losing The Woman I Want To Settle Down With Because Of Money by libertyfather(m): 12:16am On Apr 22
my advice...abort the mission, marriage is a scam....I made this comment before I read even if I read my advice will still be the same no mattet what

1 Like

Re: I'm On The Verge Of Losing The Woman I Want To Settle Down With Because Of Money by Jashub: 12:17am On Apr 22
Oga, always remember that you're a man and your biological clock isnt ticking like hers . If she wants to go then let her go ...bikonu. You won't die. In fact, it will let you focus to making money and eventually land you with someone who isn't loving you on the premise of financial gains
Re: I'm On The Verge Of Losing The Woman I Want To Settle Down With Because Of Money by Jashub: 12:18am On Apr 22
libertyfather:
my advice...abort the mission, marriage is a scam....I made this comment before I read even if I read my advice will still be the same no mattet what
This is the smartest advice I've heard all year long
Re: I'm On The Verge Of Losing The Woman I Want To Settle Down With Because Of Money by Emma4321: 12:24am On Apr 22
Jashub:
Oga, always remember that you're a man and your biological clock isnt ticking like hers . If she wants to go then let her go ...bikonu. You won't die. In fact, it will let you focus to making money and eventually land you with someone who isn't loving you on the premise of financial gains
I understand you but she's not with me cos of any promises, I just know how hard it is for me to love someone genuinely and I finally found one I'm comfortable with and she's a good person.
Re: I'm On The Verge Of Losing The Woman I Want To Settle Down With Because Of Money by Jashub: 12:27am On Apr 22
Emma4321:
I understand you but she's not with me cos of any promises, I just know how hard it is for me to love someone genuinely and I finally found one I'm comfortable with and she's a good person.
I said premise not promise oga, and by the way, just tell her the situation and let her decided if he's willing to marry you in that state or not .
Re: I'm On The Verge Of Losing The Woman I Want To Settle Down With Because Of Money by Emma4321: 12:29am On Apr 22
Jashub:
I said premise not promise oga, and by the way, just tell her the situation and let her decided if he's willing to marry you in that state or not .
thanks for this
Re: I'm On The Verge Of Losing The Woman I Want To Settle Down With Because Of Money by duduade: 1:52am On Apr 22
In all you do, make sure you do not get her pregnant
Re: I'm On The Verge Of Losing The Woman I Want To Settle Down With Because Of Money by Fisiryorh(m): 2:24am On Apr 22
Better avoid getting married to a jennyclay type...
Re: I'm On The Verge Of Losing The Woman I Want To Settle Down With Because Of Money by Mikespecialone(m): 5:03am On Apr 22
Oga let her go , she may turn out to be ur worst nightmare. Just hustle and make money , u will always find someone ur heart loves when you are made
Re: I'm On The Verge Of Losing The Woman I Want To Settle Down With Because Of Money by tanigororo: 6:44pm On Apr 22
Emma4321:
I've been unable to love anyone for years but finally met someone I'm so in love with and want to settle down but no money, I earn close to 100k a month but that's not enough to start a family judging with the responsibilities I have and she's leaving. She has limited time to stay in my location cos she's done with school and have to go back home which is really far from where I am. Please any advise would be welcomed cos if I lose her I might end up marrying someone I might get tired of
Another Mumu Man let loose.
Re: I'm On The Verge Of Losing The Woman I Want To Settle Down With Because Of Money by Emma4321: 8:29pm On Apr 22
duduade:
I no mumu like that
Re: I'm On The Verge Of Losing The Woman I Want To Settle Down With Because Of Money by imagrg(m): 3:02pm On Apr 23
Do the opposite and she will stick by you.
duduade:

(1) (Reply)

Who Can? / Dear Kings / Coded Valentine's Day Party Loading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.