Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Access Bank Calls For An Interview With The MD - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Calls For An Interview With The MD (2202 Views)

Sterling Bank Calls For Online Test / Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? / Guaranty Trust Bank Calls For Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Calls For An Interview With The MD by iykrion(m): 11:03am On Sep 21, 2007
Hi, the good people of Nairaland,
Access Bank has started calling the successful candidates of the third stage of their interview to meet with the MD.
Some are billed to see Him today @ 5pm.
I was reliably informed by an insider that it is done by batches, therefore, those that have not got the call should be patient because the will surely call before the month runs out.
I must mention that, they select people from different stages of the interview, that is they call at random. Do not fret. We shall all get there! cool
Re: Access Bank Calls For An Interview With The MD by fecpac07(m): 2:07pm On Sep 21, 2007
Thanks 4 this alert, iskrion. But Im totally confused because since I've done my second stage on 10th August, I've not hear from them. Can it be that, , honestly I'm indeed confused. Can somebody help me out? I'll really appreciate feedbacks.
Re: Access Bank Calls For An Interview With The MD by lummy2enny: 6:40pm On Sep 21, 2007
hi guyz,dont worry ,dey are still going to call.they are only calling in batches.be patience
Re: Access Bank Calls For An Interview With The MD by biggirl1: 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2007
me i tire for access, i was called for a second interview to attend the very day i was called and was not in lagos,i reported the issue to their HR,they promised to reschedule, its upto a month and nothing.look i av left it to God and start concentrating on other thigns.
Re: Access Bank Calls For An Interview With The MD by iykrion(m): 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2007
@big girl,
Hi, I suggest you don't give up just like that. Jobs are hard to come by these days. Of course you know how much you have put into this in terms of resources.

It won't be a bad idea, if you pay their HR a visit to reschedule it. Unless, you have other good plans.
Cheers! cool
Re: Access Bank Calls For An Interview With The MD by jameh: 8:33pm On Sep 22, 2007
iykrion, thanks for the other day.I am very grateful.Wish your success in your last stage of the interview.
One love
Re: Access Bank Calls For An Interview With The MD by ty2001: 11:51am On Sep 24, 2007
Has anybody in the house who went for Access bank Medical last week been given offer letter,i heard some pple that met the MD on the 16th of Sept 2007 have started getting their offer letter,any info
Re: Access Bank Calls For An Interview With The MD by iykrion(m): 12:03am On Sep 25, 2007
Has anybody in the house who went for Access bank Medical last week been given offer letter,i heard some people that met the MD on the 16th of Sept 2007 have started getting their offer letter,any info

They resumed at the trainning school immediately.

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Test / Any Info On GAC Written Test & Interview????? / Oyes (OSUN STATE YOUTH EMPOWERMENT SCHEME) 2014 New Applicants Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.