Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,974 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Clearance sales!!! Used Iphone 12 64gb 220k - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Clearance sales!!! Used Iphone 12 64gb 220k (437 Views)

11pro Max 64gb 220k / Urgent Sales Used 2019-2020 Samsung 65" Ultra HD/HDR Smart 4k TV / SOLD!!! #WEEKEDN SUPER SALES #Used Hp Folio 9470m..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clearance sales!!! Used Iphone 12 64gb 220k by MrDIY: 5:36pm On Apr 22
USED!!
iPhone 12
Color - blue
Memory - 64gb
FaceID - not available
Battery health - unknown

Price - 220k
Location - Agidingbi/Ogba

Re: Clearance sales!!! Used Iphone 12 64gb 220k by benjyyyyy07: 5:47pm On Apr 22
Better return the phone you stole, hope you didn't kill or maim the owner?

1 Like

Re: Clearance sales!!! Used Iphone 12 64gb 220k by MrDIY: 6:25pm On Apr 22
Still available
Re: Clearance sales!!! Used Iphone 12 64gb 220k by MrDIY: 11:44pm On Apr 22
benjyyyyy07:
We Nigerians we really have a big problem, if I should put this phone out for it’s market price, y’all would be shouting phones are too expensive these days or I’m taking advantage of the rise in dollar.
Now, you saw a phone advertised at a very cheap rate, you tend to call it a stolen phone, is that how you steal people’s phone and come advertise it for sale on the most popular forum in Nigeria?

That shows how dense you’re and more reason why I shouldn’t respond to any quotes of yours after this.

Went through your previous posts/comments, saw nothing but troll comments, are you that jobless and hungry?
Re: Clearance sales!!! Used Iphone 12 64gb 220k by MrDIY: 11:44pm On Apr 22
Phone still available
Re: Clearance sales!!! Used Iphone 12 64gb 220k by benjyyyyy07: 2:00pm On Apr 23
Me jobless? Ok but you have job and enough time to go through my comments..
You will be healed.

MrDIY:
We Nigerians we really have a big problem, if I should put this phone out for it’s market price, y’all would be shouting phones are too expensive these days or I’m taking advantage of the rise in dollar.
Now, you saw a phone advertised at a very cheap rate, you tend to call it a stolen phone, is that how you steal people’s phone and come advertise it for sale on the most popular forum in Nigeria?

That shows how dense you’re and more reason why I shouldn’t respond to any quotes of yours after this.

Went through your previous posts/comments, saw nothing but troll comments, are you that jobless and hungry?
Re: Clearance sales!!! Used Iphone 12 64gb 220k by MrDIY: 3:36pm On Apr 23
benjyyyyy07:
Me jobless? Ok but you have job and enough time to go through my comments..
You will be healed.

iPhone 12 still available at a clearance sales
Re: Clearance sales!!! Used Iphone 12 64gb 220k by C2Ok: 4:31pm On Apr 24
benjyyyyy07:
But from the state of the phone, we can see it has no faceid, probably has no True Tone and has no original battery installed.
A normal person with an ample amount of common sense should be able to deduce the reason for its pricing.
If you or your family members were once maimed and robbed, you need therapy, not Nairaland to accuse people going about their business.

1 Like

Re: Clearance sales!!! Used Iphone 12 64gb 220k by MrDIY: 5:06pm On Apr 24
C2Ok:

But from the state of the phone, we can see it has no faceid, probably has no True Tone and has no original battery installed.
A normal person with an ample amount of common sense should be able to deduce the reason for its pricing.
If you or your family members were once maimed and robbed, you need therapy, not Nairaland to accuse people going about their business.
He’s just one hell of a hungry troll.
Re: Clearance sales!!! Used Iphone 12 64gb 220k by benjyyyyy07: 5:49pm On Apr 24
How much?
Do you accept swap with samsung A04?
MrDIY:
iPhone 12 still available at a clearance sales
Re: Clearance sales!!! Used Iphone 12 64gb 220k by MrDIY: 7:26am On Apr 25
benjyyyyy07:
How much?
Do you accept swap with samsung A04?
straight sale, no swap boss.

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Sms / Very Clean Us Used Bb Javelin For Sale / Nokia E75 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.