Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Smith Wigglesworth: The Secret Of His Power - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Smith Wigglesworth: The Secret Of His Power (119 Views)

Quotes Of Faith From Smith Wigglesworth / Remembering Popular Apostle Of Faith, Evangelist Smith Wigglesworth / Smith Wigglesworth's 1947 Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smith Wigglesworth: The Secret Of His Power by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:53am On Apr 23
"Wigglesworth boarded a train at Bradford to travel to London. He selected a corner seat. Eventually, five more people joined him in the compartment. As was his custom, he took out his Testament and began to read and pray silently. He never spoke a word to his fellow travelers. About thirty miles away from London he went to the rest room.

As he was making his way back to the compartment, the man who had been sitting next to him said, "I don't know what it was, but when I sat next to you, a terrible fear gripped me. I was afraid I was going to die. What was it?"

Wigglesworth said, "Come back into the compartment."

All the others there said they had experienced the same feeling. Wigglesworth explained to them about conviction and the way of salvation. They all knelt on the floor of the compartment and accepted the Lord.

Wigglesworth ministered this way on several occasions. He lived for opportunities such as these, seeing a potential in every person he met.”
_
Excerpt From, "Smith Wigglesworth: The Secret Of His Power" by Albert Hibbert.
#alberthibbert
#smithwigglesworth
#holyspirittv

Source

Re: Smith Wigglesworth: The Secret Of His Power by Uche559(m): 9:19am On Apr 23
Whr is d secret?
Re: Smith Wigglesworth: The Secret Of His Power by godliman: 6:41pm On Apr 28
Uche559:
Whr is d secret?
Read the book
Re: Smith Wigglesworth: The Secret Of His Power by godliman: 6:42pm On Apr 28
Uche559:
Whr is d secret?
Read the book
Re: Smith Wigglesworth: The Secret Of His Power by Beautifulday: 9:13pm On Apr 28
Uche559:
Whr is d secret?

I just tire.

He knows no say him done lie with the topic. They don't know what lie is anymore.

(1) (Reply)

Work Your Ideas / Should Christians Celebrate Valentine? / Grace From Jesus Christ Crucified; Our GOD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.