Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Do You Know That CAC Can Revoke An Existing Certificate Of Incorporation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Know That CAC Can Revoke An Existing Certificate Of Incorporation (45 Views)

CAC Post Incorporation Services, File Annual Returns & Miscellaneous fillings / I Have A Problem Registering My Business With CAC -can Anyone Help? / Help! How Can I Get Certificate Of Incorporation From CAC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know That CAC Can Revoke An Existing Certificate Of Incorporation by OgidanDeborah10(f): 1:24pm On Apr 23
Do you know that the Corporate Affairs Commission can revoke an existing certificate of incorporation?

Anyone who decides to procure their certificate through improper means stands a risk.

This includes forging some proficiency certificate such as TRCN for school registration, REDAN for real estate business, ICAN for accountancy and COREN for engineering profession among others

Don't try to play smart !!

And also always register and incorporate your companies, enterprises, NGOs, Churches, Associations etc through an Accredited agents and competent service provider.

(1) (Reply)

Digital Media Marketing Services: Enhancing Your Brand's Online Presence / Unwrap The Delight And Adopt Custom CBD Chocolate Boxes For Memorable Experience / Welcome To Our Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.