Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,885 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

False prophecy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / False prophecy (315 Views)

FG Debunks Reports That Marriages Conducted At Ikoyi Registry Are False / Housewife Loses Husband, Children To False Prophecy / How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

False prophecy by hookupagent1: 5:30pm On Apr 23
I
Re: False prophecy by chatinent: 5:34pm On Apr 23
E go hard you accept advise tho
Re: False prophecy by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:24pm On Apr 23
Morning prayer when you wake up
Evening prayers 6pm
Midnight prayers (unfailingly)
Join a prophetic deliverance Church

You knew very well that what he did is something that is not biblical, so you met a witch doctor, only you will stand in the gap and fight through prayers to take back your life, health, etc, from same witch doctor.
Re: False prophecy by Kobojunkie: 6:35pm On Apr 23
hookupagent1:
I have this feeling that something is wrong with me because I feel sensational movement all over my body, have some sharp pain on my head and I always feel weak cold and hot inside of me and very lazy unlike me before, I'm a shadow of My former self, looking lanky like someone that is battling from a deadly ailment. I have not slept for months and I noticed something, I behave strange as If I'm about to go insane, many more strange things happening in my body, I suspect I'm under witchcraft, demonic attack, or occultic attack,
I feeling empty and think I'm under a spell
I seriously need help.
See this thread for any know the beginning of my problem and this is where I suspect my problem is from no doubt
Anxiety...Depression... possible panic attacks...insomnia.... dude, go see a psychiatrist already and stop torturing yourself! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: False prophecy by LoveJesus87(m): 6:49pm On Apr 23
hookupagent1:
I have this feeling that something is wrong with me because I feel sensational movement all over my body, have some sharp pain on my head and I always feel weak cold and hot inside of me and very lazy unlike me before, I'm a shadow of My former self, looking lanky like someone that is battling from a deadly ailment. I have not slept for months and I noticed something, I behave strange as If I'm about to go insane, many more strange things happening in my body, I suspect I'm under witchcraft, demonic attack, or occultic attack,
I seriously need help.

See this thread for any know the beginning of my problem and this is where I suspect my problem is from no doubt
https://www.nairaland.com/8063420/get-strange-feelings-after-seeking
ah
This is a very serious matter
There is only one certain solution that I know
That's Apostle Johnson suleiman. And it's better u travel down to auchi to see him in person

Me too have been trying to go but not financially buoyant now
Re: False prophecy by Stevenbright(m): 7:06pm On Apr 23
hookupagent1:
I seriously need help.

https://www.nairaland.com/8063420/get-strange-feelings-after-seeking

Like you said in your other post, you paid for what he did. He intended to turn you into a regular customer. That is he wants you to always come with one problem or the other and continue paying.

You are the only one who can save yourself. Develop a consistent and committed relationship with God through prayers. Confess to him what you have done that led to this, confess other things you have done including what your moniker states, reevaluate your ways of life and change where appreciate.

Continue praying and returning to sender whatever the man have done to you and you will be delivered and fine in due time but ensure you continue to work with God.
Re: False prophecy by DeltaBachelor(m): 7:54pm On Apr 23
Na wa oooooo

(1) (Reply)

1.5 HP Restpoint AC For Sale / The Odds Are Stacked / Warning For Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.