Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

23 Yrs And Above Shouldn't Be Staying At Your Parents House - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 23 Yrs And Above Shouldn't Be Staying At Your Parents House (391 Views)

Man Opens Organization In Disguise 2 Molest Unsuspecting Young Girls 23 Yrs Blw / Man Opens Organization In Disguise 2 Molest Unsuspecting Young Girls 23 Yrs Blw / Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

23 Yrs And Above Shouldn't Be Staying At Your Parents House by MAKEMONEYUPDATE: 7:45pm On Apr 23
So, you know how when you're getting older, like 23 and up, it's kinda time to think about moving out of your parents' house? Here's why it's a good idea:

START AN ONLINE JOB TODAY- CLICK HERE

1. Learning Stuff: When you're on your own, you gotta figure out how to do things like cook, clean, and manage your money. It's like adulting boot camp, but it helps you become more independent and capable.

2. Doing Your Own Thing: Living by yourself means you get to call the shots. You can decorate how you want, eat what you want, and do stuff without having to ask permission.

3. Taking Charge: Paying bills and taking care of your place teaches you responsibility. You learn to handle challenges and become more confident in dealing with adult stuff.

4. Career Moves: Moving out can open up job opportunities in different places and let you focus on your career or education without distractions.

5. Hanging Out: Being on your own means you can make new friends and have your own social life. It's a chance to meet people outside of your family and have fun.

6. Finding Yourself: Living independently lets you figure out who you are and what you want in life without always being around your family's influence.

7. Better Relationships: Moving out can help you and your parents have a healthier relationship by setting boundaries and respecting each other's space.

So, while staying with your parents might be comfy for a while, moving out helps you grow up, become more independent, and start living your own life.
Re: 23 Yrs And Above Shouldn't Be Staying At Your Parents House by SocialJustice: 8:04pm On Apr 23
Stop typing rubbish

5 Likes

Re: 23 Yrs And Above Shouldn't Be Staying At Your Parents House by immortalcrown(m): 8:10pm On Apr 23
Motivator, will you pursue the person from the parents' house?

2 Likes

Re: 23 Yrs And Above Shouldn't Be Staying At Your Parents House by MAKEMONEYUPDATE: 8:43pm On Apr 23
Am sure you are above 25 lol
Re: 23 Yrs And Above Shouldn't Be Staying At Your Parents House by elipheleh(m): 9:05am On Apr 24
Western bullshit.
Look fellas we are not gifted equally. There's no rule in life and our lanes are completely different.

Jacob left his father's house as a teenager and he made it.

While Abraham left his father's house at 65 yrs and he still made it.

The truth is I will support my children till they stand on their own.

No time limit to theses things.

Don't rush and chase your children into poverty and struggles. They can actually stay in my house and work instead of wasting that money on house rent to some landlord elsewhere.

Give your children an advantage in life

2 Likes

Re: 23 Yrs And Above Shouldn't Be Staying At Your Parents House by ASAPFERG: 1:14pm On Apr 24
You should only move out when you know you have something that will be bringing money. Otherwise, you can still stay and build yourself.

1 Like

Re: 23 Yrs And Above Shouldn't Be Staying At Your Parents House by kokoA(m): 1:38pm On Apr 24
Even Jesus that existed over 2000 years ago is still enjoying in his father's kingdom. Na when your Papa house no make sense you go quickly run comot.

1 Like

Re: 23 Yrs And Above Shouldn't Be Staying At Your Parents House by john1101(m): 1:44pm On Apr 24
There is also Prison, it's not necessary you op stay with your parent, just loose guard self.

1 Like

Re: 23 Yrs And Above Shouldn't Be Staying At Your Parents House by alphaNomega: 2:39pm On Apr 24
MAKEMONEYUPDATE:
So, you know how when you're getting older, like 23 and up, it's kinda time to think about moving out of your parents' house? Here's why it's a good idea:

START AN ONLINE JOB TODAY- CLICK HERE

1. Learning Stuff: When you're on your own, you gotta figure out how to do things like cook, clean, and manage your money. It's like adulting boot camp, but it helps you become more independent and capable.

2. Doing Your Own Thing: Living by yourself means you get to call the shots. You can decorate how you want, eat what you want, and do stuff without having to ask permission.

3. Taking Charge: Paying bills and taking care of your place teaches you responsibility. You learn to handle challenges and become more confident in dealing with adult stuff.

4. Career Moves: Moving out can open up job opportunities in different places and let you focus on your career or education without distractions.

5. Hanging Out: Being on your own means you can make new friends and have your own social life. It's a chance to meet people outside of your family and have fun.

6. Finding Yourself: Living independently lets you figure out who you are and what you want in life without always being around your family's influence.

7. Better Relationships: Moving out can help you and your parents have a healthier relationship by setting boundaries and respecting each other's space.

So, while staying with your parents might be comfy for a while, moving out helps you grow up, become more independent, and start living your own life.

are you an orphan? did your parents reject you? are you jealous of people who live with their families?

maybe your parents are too poor and they need that online job more than you think. start with them and share evidence.

1 Like

Re: 23 Yrs And Above Shouldn't Be Staying At Your Parents House by eepeepook: 4:50pm On Apr 24
See them, lazy children attacking the OP. Don't mind them. I agree with the write-up.

1 Like

Re: 23 Yrs And Above Shouldn't Be Staying At Your Parents House by MAKEMONEYUPDATE: 5:35pm On Apr 24
eepeepook:
See them, lazy children attacking the OP. Don't mind them. I agree with the write-up.
tell them oo
Re: 23 Yrs And Above Shouldn't Be Staying At Your Parents House by MAKEMONEYUPDATE: 5:35pm On Apr 24
alphaNomega:

are you an orphan? did your parents reject you? are you jealous of people who live with their families?

maybe your parents are too poor and they need that online job more than you think. start with them and share evidence.
lol
Re: 23 Yrs And Above Shouldn't Be Staying At Your Parents House by marlow1962(m): 6:31pm On Apr 24
Lol nairaland na funny site frfr cheesy
Re: 23 Yrs And Above Shouldn't Be Staying At Your Parents House by Akpabio22: 7:38pm On Apr 24
Ode life is not about who first leave him father house. I lived at my father compound until 36 before I left to rent a one bedroom flat with little business I started to sustain myself my parents still disturbed me to come home most times. Now I'm building my own house and I'm still visiting my parents often and spend day's with them no be by who first leave him parents house 🏠. My friend built his own house while living at his family compound at 42 married at his father compound despise not the little beginning my guy.

1 Like

Re: 23 Yrs And Above Shouldn't Be Staying At Your Parents House by NaijaCover(m): 11:32am On Apr 25
Inukwa ooooo

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Steals Foodstuff From Borno Village Then Sets It On Fire / 테크노바카라▼//☻ SUM9000.COM ▼//☻테크노바카라 / 인터넷바카라▼//☻ SUM9000.COM ▼//☻인터넷바카라

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.